剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Airball.
三不沾
Oh, my ankle.
我的脚踝
Oh, my God, sorry.
天呐 真是抱歉
I love you, Abbi! See you soon.
我爱你 艾比 再见
I love you, Bingo Bronson!
我爱你 布朗森宝宝
So sorry, sorry.
很抱歉 抱歉
Oh, my God, you're so scary.
天啊 你好吓人
So Abbi's vitals are fine.
艾比的生命体征良好
She just needs plenty of sleep.
她只是需要充足的睡眠
I feel like an old-timey doctor right now making house calls.
我感觉自己像以前的医生 到病人家里诊治
I should get an apothecary bag, right?
我该拿个药剂师袋 对吗
Oh, my God, I am so Horny right now, it hurts.
天啊 我现在欲♥火♥焚身 疼死了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
It hurts.
好疼
Good night, Abbi-dab.
晚安 艾比宝宝
Everybody safe and s...
大家都很平安无事
Jaime!
海眉
Are you Abbi?
你是艾比吗
Where are you, Abbi?
你在哪 艾比
Sir? We're closing.
先生 我们要关门了
Just pick any flavor, they're all chemicals.
随便选个口味 它们都含有化学成分
Come on.
搞错没有
So sorry.
抱歉
It's the Gummi Bears.
都是小熊软糖害的
Ab, hey.
小艾
Oh, hey, Jer. Hi, 'sup?
小杰 你好吗
So... I got your call yesterday.
我昨天接到了你的电♥话♥
Um, my what?
我的什么
That really long voice mail you left me where you asked me out.
你给我留的一段很长的语♥音♥ 你约我出去
Oh, no, don't--
不 别
No, I was just in... I had surgery, I was-- so many...
不是 我昨天 我做了手术 我
There were so many drugs and I was-- so that's...
我吃了很多药 我 所以
You know I'm getting... My phone's ringing here.
我 我电♥话♥响了
Hello? Hi.
喂 你好
No, why would I throwup on my clothes? Abbi.
没有 我为什么要吐在我自己的衣服上 艾比
I'm not crazy Yeah, I am Jewish... Abbi.
我没疯 我是犹太人 艾比
It has nothing to do with it. Abbi, don't.
跟那事无关 艾比 别
Abbi, just listen to me. Abbi!
艾比 听我说 艾比
Listen! Listen, listen.
听着 听我说 听我说
I would love to go out with you on an official... thing.
我愿意和你正式出去约会
Oh, and I loved your Drew Barrymore impersonation.
我喜欢你模仿的德鲁·巴里摩尔
Amazing.
很棒
So, I guess I'll give you a call.
我到时给你电♥话♥
Yeah, that was-- yeah.
嗯 刚才 嗯
Okay.
好的
Okay, ring her up-- me.
好 给她电♥话♥吧 我
Oh, I was making-- this is all good.
我是在 这个真棒
That is good and this is... There something wrong with it?
真好 这 有问题吗
Locking that up.
锁好了
See you later, Jer.
回见 小杰
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表