剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I already work here.
我本来就在这儿工作
Stop letting strangers in the building.
别再放陌生人进来了
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Oh, you missed the... all right.
你没丢进 算了
What up, Trey?
特雷 你怎么样
So much better.
好多了
Thank you for asking.
谢谢你的问候
You know I have been in such a funk lately,
我最近很苦闷
'cause you know I donated $14,000
因为我给扎克·布拉夫的众筹
to Zach Braff's Kick-starter, and--
捐了14000美元 然后
Fourteen thousand dollars?
一万四千美元
I mean that's a lot of money.
这可是一大笔钱
Yeah, my whole savings, but it was worth every penny.
是啊 我所有积蓄 但绝对值得
The bummer is that
但令人扫兴的是
they spelled my name wrong in the credits,
他们在感谢名单里把我的名字拼错了
and I didn't get my set visit.
所以我没能去片场参观
But, you know what, today is a new day.
但你知道吗 今天是崭新的一天
Cha-chinga!
插清嘎
Yeah, you know what, I'm in a really good mood today, too.
我今天心情也超级棒
Today is a che-chinga.
今天确实切清嘎
It's "Cha-chinga." But that's great.
是"插清嘎" 不过这样很好
Our cycles must be synched.
我们的周期一定是同步了
Our Our happiness cycles.
我们的... 我们的快乐周期
Yeah, you're normally so sad and sickly and depressed,
你通常都比较难过虚弱消沉
but today you're rocking positive vibes.
但你今天满满的正能量
All you, buddy. All you, all you.
专注 专注于你自己
Nice work, brother.
好样的 兄弟
You know what, I do feel like my vibes
我今天确实感觉
are like off the chain today.
充满正能量
You know what, you seem ready to rise up
你看起来已经准备好前进一步
and meet an opportunity.
面对新机遇
Would you like to assist me today?
你今天愿意协助我吗
I would love to.
非常愿意
Rock on, Garth, let's party. Yeah, let's rock it.
动起来 加斯 动起来
And guess what? I found my muse.
猜猜怎么着 我找到了我的缪斯
Hey, Abbi.
嘿 艾比
Bevers.
贝弗斯
You guys know each other?
你们认识吗
You two boyfriendgirlfriend? God, no.
你们是男女朋友吗 天 不是
He's my roommate's boyfriend.
他是我室友的男朋友
So, you know his body.
那你应该很了解他的身体
This is great.
太好了
I could use an extra hand,
我需要人帮忙
because I'm documenting his transformation
因为我在记录他的身材变化
for bodybytrey.biz, my website.
准备放到我的网站bodybytrey.biz上
Will you help me train him?
你愿意帮助我训练他吗
Yeah, I'll help you train Bevers.
愿意 我愿意帮你训练贝弗斯
Great. Give me five more minutes on that elliptical,
太好了 再跑椭圆机5分钟
then Abbi will stretch you out.
然后艾比会帮你拉伸
Thumbs up.
赞
He's incredible.
他太棒了
All right, I'm gonna go grab my Lumia and take some pics.
好了 我要去拿我的诺基亚手♥机♥拍些照片
He is the perfect "before" picture.
他的身材是完美的"健身前"照片
A lump of clay we're gonna sculpt together, Abbi.
我们将会一起化腐朽为神奇 艾比
Okay.
好的
He's gonna be my Garden State.
他会是我的《情归新泽西》
Okay.
好吧
Kinda inappropriate.
这个类比也差太远了
Ilana? Yes?
阿♥拉♥娜 怎么了
This is Todd's desk.
这是托德的办公桌
Yes, mhm.
是的
And I thought you were hiring one intern.
还有我以为你只招一个实习生
I know, but look at the diversity I'm bringing to this company.
我明白 但看看我给公♥司♥带来的多元化
Frank lives in Hoboken.
弗兰克住在霍博肯
He's a modern-day gypsy.
他是现代吉普赛人
And, hey, the company can afford it.
况且 公♥司♥负担得起
Because you're not paying them.
因为你根本不给他们工资
Exactly.
没错
You and I are seriously like mind meld, on the same page.
你和我简直像心灵相通 总能达成共识
You gotta check this out, too.
你也得看看这个
These are dinosaurs, stills of dinosaurs.
里面有恐龙 恐龙的影像
They're made of the same thing stars are made of,
它们的组成元素和天体的元素相同
which is what we are made of...
和我们的组成元素也相同
Do we have to keep doing this?
我们得一直继续吗
It's the three in the middle.
是中间那三个
I keep telling you that.
我说了很多遍了
You were attacked in broad daylight.
你是在光天化日下被攻击的
We have to make sure this gang doesn't hit anybody else.
我们得保证这伙人不会伤害别人
Okay, number four, please step forward, say your line.
好了 4号♥ 向前一步 说台词
Nice razor scooter, pencil dick.
滑板车不错 小鸡鸡
You aborted Macklemore motherfucker.
你个早产的Macklemore傻叉
You look-alike Albert Nobbs.
你看起来像阿尔伯特·诺伯斯[《雌雄莫辨》]
I wish I hadn't reported this.
真希望自己没报案
Number five.
5号♥
Nice razor scooter, pencil dick.
滑板车不错 小鸡鸡
You aborted Macklemore mother...
你个早产的Macklemore傻叉
Bevers, what are you even doing here?
贝弗斯 你到底来干嘛的
Well, that stuff you said last night really got me thinking
你昨晚那番话引起了我的深思
I can be better.
我可以变得更好
I need to start by improving my physical form.
我该从改变自己的体型开始
That's great, but there are so many gyms in Astoria
这很好 但是阿斯托利亚有好多健身房♥
closer to our apartment, closer to my apartment.
都比这个离我们家近 不对 是我家
Jesus, why'd you have to come to this one?
天 你干嘛偏要来这里
This is the only gym my friend Abbi works in,
这是唯一一个我朋友艾比工作的健身房♥
plus they provide free razors.
而且他们免费提供刮胡刀
You have a beard.
你可是络腮胡
Oh, God, ew.
天呐 真恶心
Abbi, angle his gluteus towards me.
艾比 把他的臀肌对着我
Yep, perfect.
完美
I'm excited to do this with you, Abbi.
我很激动你能陪我健身 艾比
We can take the subway here together.
我们可以一起坐地铁来这里
I'll break for lunch whenever you do.
你什么时候吃午饭我就什么时候吃
We help each other.
我们互相帮助
I don't need help, Bevers.
我不需要帮助 贝弗斯
Oh, really?
是吗
'Cause I see someone is training instead of cleaning.
我可是看到有人没在打扫卫生而是在训练
It's already happening, Abbi.
我已经在帮助你了 艾比
I mean, I guess so.
也许吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Okay, I think we're done.
搞定了
Abbi, if you farted, it's all right.
艾比 放屁没关系的
Trey, I did not just fart.
特雷 不是我放的屁
I moved his gluteus sensitive--
我帮他活动了臀肌
Yeah, that's a woman's fart.
那是女性的屁味
Hi, Miss Wexler?
韦克斯勒小姐
Please, call me Ilana.
叫我阿♥拉♥娜就好了
Actually, call me Miss Wexler. That was dope.
还是叫我韦克斯勒小姐吧 很酷
Okay, I was just wondering-- Before you finish,
好 我在想 在你说完之前
I want you to know
我想让你明白
that you already have the answers.
你自己心里已经有了答案
Unlock the solutions deep within you.
解开你心底的答案
Now, get out of here.
走吧
Oh, my God.
天呐
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
Please, call me Miss Wexler.
请叫我韦克斯勒小姐
Miss Wexler, I closed on that nail article.
韦克斯勒小姐 我搞定了那个美甲项目
You made $400 in commission.
你赚了400美元佣金
Perfect.
完美
Now, go get another one.
去做下一单吧
Holy moly.
我的老天
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表