剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
What, is this because we made out earlier?
是不是因为我们之前亲热了
You beautiful boy. Don't you see?
你个靓仔 你们还不明白吗
I am Thomas Jefferson,
我是托马斯·杰斐逊
and you are Stockholm Syndrome.
你们得了斯德哥尔摩综合症
Listen, I'll cut you each your checks.
我给你们写了支票
These are index cards.
这是索引卡
Future checks. IOU's.
未来支票 欠条
Obviously, I can't pay you until, um, I get paid,
显然 在我领工资之前 我没法支付你们
but fill out these envelopes with your address,
在信封上写下你们的住址
leave them in the mailbox, labeled "Nicole,"
投到信箱里 写上"妮可收"
And I promise you you will get your reparations.
我保证你们会收到赔款的
Taking to you, Aisha.
尤其是你 阿伊莎
Be free, go.
拥抱自♥由♥ 走吧
Is this 'cause we made-out?
是因为我们之前亲热了吗
I don't even know anymore, text me later.
我都搞不清楚了 晚点短♥信♥联♥系♥
Both ankles are sprained, and he's got a mild concussion.
双脚脚踝扭伤 还有轻度脑震荡
Make sure he doesn't fall asleep for at least eight hours.
确保他8小时以内不能睡着
Keep him vertical.
不能平躺
Just set him up on a couch.
让他坐在沙发上就可以
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Bevers, I'm so sorry.
贝弗斯 我很抱歉
I really did not mean to hurt you.
我并不想让你受伤
You were just trying to push me.
你只是在鞭策我
Matthew, it's me, Trey.
马修 是我 特雷
We're gonna train your core until your ankles heal, okay?
我们等你脚踝好了就训练核心肌群 好吗
No, I'm not coming back.
不 我不回去了
What? Matthew look how much healthier you are.
什么 马修 你比之前健康多了
Bevers, Bevers.
贝弗斯
To be honest, I'm really happy with the way I look.
说实话 我挺满意自己的体型的
He's obviously severely concussed.
看来他脑震荡得不轻
Will you tell him he can't quit.
你能告诉他不能放弃吗
Trey, just let him leave.
特雷 让他去吧
You can't force someone to be something they're not.
强扭的瓜不甜
You're right.
你说得对
I push people too hard.
我鞭策过了头
I'm sorry, Matthew.
对不起 马修
I'm sorry I pushed you, too, Abbi.
对不起艾比 我对你也鞭策过了头
You're not a trainer, you're a cleaner.
你并不是教练 只是个清洁工
But I was so good.
但我做得很好
I was great even, right up until he fell.
特别好 直到他摔倒了
Stop.
别说了
Good-bye, Matthew.
再见 马修
Bevers, Bevers.
贝弗斯
Can we go home now?
我们能回家了吗
Yeah, we're gonna go back to my apartment.
可以回我家了
Back to our home.
我们家
We're gonna go to my-- my apartment.
是我的家
Well, looky, looky, who's playing hooky?
瞧啊瞧啊 是谁翘班了
You are, Todd.
是你 托德
I was not hookying.
我不是翘班
Oh, really, Todd?
是吗 托德
I beg to differ.
不敢苟同
Are you filling out a contract?
你是在填合同吗
Yeah, I actually closed four deals today.
是啊 我今天完成了四笔订单
I was a capitalist pig, rolling around in my own great shit.
我疯狂地赚钱 完全沉醉其中
That is great-- Thank you for listening to me.
太好了 谢谢你听进了我的话
Great job.
做得很棒
And your outfit is close to appropriate.
而且你的着装接近于得体了
Good job on that as well.
这点也做得很棒
Hey, Ilana?
阿♥拉♥娜
Who's Albert Nobbs?
阿尔伯特·诺伯斯是谁
Oh, it's Glenn Close, pretending to be a woman,
是格伦·克洛斯演的一个女性角色
pretending to be a man.
但假扮成一个男的
Yeah, that's accurate.
形容得真准确
I love Albert Nobbs.
我超喜欢阿尔伯特·诺伯斯
So hot.
太性感了
Dude, it's like it's hard enough to push a baby out
把一个小孩从阴♥道♥里挤出来
through your vagine,
已经够难了
but on top of that, I'm gonna defecate myself?
除此之外 我还得自行排便
I knew that you could shit while you give birth,
我知道女人在生产的时候可能拉屎
but then I-- I immediately repress it.
但我马上抑制住了这个想法
I keep it like in the repression folder, you know?
我把这个想法放进了抑制文件夹
If it happened to me, you have my permission to look away.
如果我真的这样了 我允许你把头扭开
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
I'm gonna see you give birth then?
那我是能看你生产吗
Bitch, dur, dur, dur, dur, dur.
姐们 当然了
Who else would be my focal point?
不然到时候我该看着谁呢
Also, I wanna do it in one of those birthing pools,
还有 我想在那种分娩池里生孩子
and I feel like my apartment is just-- it's dirty,
我感觉我家 太脏了
and there's a lot of traffic around it.
周围交通还很吵
I thought maybe I could do it here.
我想我可以在这儿生
In the living room.
在客厅
You know, don't--
你不用
don't push away the idea of doing it right in my bedroom, though.
不用抛开在我卧室里生产的念头
We can get my bed out.
我们可以把我的床搬走
You know, I'll move all my stuff out.
把我的东西都拿出去
We'll just put your birthing pool, you know, in here.
然后把你的分娩池放进来
We'll bring it in. Thank you.
把它放进来 谢谢你
You know, these are actually really, really good.
这个还挺好喝的
I didn't think they would be.
我之前还以为会很糟
I know, it scares me.
是啊 吓到我了
Hey, eyes open, Bevers!
别睡着了 贝弗斯
Eyes open.
睁眼
Abbi, it spilled!
艾比 洒出来了
Hold on-- Hold the railing...
抓稳了 抓住扶手
Go-- Go, quick.
快点走
I'm going.
我在走
We got this.
我们可以的
Got it?
可以吗
You got it?
你可以吗
Why didn't we do this in the beginning?
我们为什么不一开始就这样锻炼
All right, no laughing.
好了 不许笑
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表