剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I can't even believe this.
我无法相信
What do I even do with this?
我该怎么办
I don't know what to do with this?
我不知道该怎么办
Use it, bitch.
利用起来啊 贱♥人♥
Oh, yeah.
没错
Abbi?
艾比
There you are.
你在这儿呢
I'm always looking for you, I love it.
我总是在找你 棒极了
So there's a bloody spill in the spin studio.
单车房♥里漏水了
But really, there's a bloody spill in the spin studio.
单车房♥里漏水了
Oh, is there?
是吗
Next level, yeah.
嗯 特别严重
And?
所以呢
And I need you to clean it.
所以我需要你去清理
Oh, I would, but I gotta relax
我也想去 但是我得先放松
before I teach 12:30 kickass kettle bell class.
为教授12:30的壶铃课做准备
What are you talking about right now?
你在说什么呢
You know, I'm coming down with something, I think.
我喉咙里好像有东西
There's a lot of phlegm.
有很多痰
Whoa, that is a lot of phlegm, isn't it?
确实有很多痰 对吗
Abbi, that trick is for after hours, okay?
艾比 这把戏是下班后才玩的 好吗
Oh, is it...
是吗
Kirk?
科克
Let's go to your office right now.
马上去你办公室
I don't have an office.
我没有办公室
Get in.
进来
Trey, this isn't my office.
特雷 这不是我办公室
Yeah, it is, all your stuff's in here.
是的 你所有东西都在这
This is your snake and your cardigan.
这是你的管道疏通器和开襟羊毛衫
All right, you got your tweezer and your tweezing mirror.
还有你的镊子和镜子
No one else uses this.
别人都不用这些
This is a picture of you and your childhood pug, all right?
这是你和你小时候哈巴狗的合影
Fine, it's my office.
好吧 这是我办公室
Abbi, when you said,
艾比 你说
"Kirk steele: A man on a mission, a cum mission",
"科克·斯蒂尔 一个执行射♥精♥任务的男人"
What did you mean?
你什么意思
Well, I just said "Kirk",
我只说了"科克"
But you have now confirmed that you are a porn star.
但你现在确认了你是色情明星
Thank you for calling me a star.
谢谢你称我为明星
But Abbi, you can't tell anyone, all right?
但是艾比你不能跟任何人说 知道吗
I'll get fired.
我会被解雇的
Please, Abbi, you gotta swear.
拜托 艾比 你得发誓
What do you want, money? No.
你想要什么 钱 不
I'll go down on you right now. No, what?
我可以现在就给你口 不 什么
No.
不
I want to teach the 12:30 kickass kettle bell class.
我想教12:30的壶铃课
We can start there. That's Gemma's class.
可以从这开始 那是杰玛的课
I don't care.
我不管
Look, can't I just go down on you? No, stop it.
我能给你口吗 不 打住
I think it would be in your best interest...
我觉得这样对你最好
Kirk.
科克
Yes, looking good.
很好 不错
Whoo, my man, yes!
真棒
All right, guys, what's up?
大家好
My name is Abbi.
我是艾比
I'm going to be your trainer today.
我是你们今天的教练
This is a joke shirt. Cool.
这是玩笑T恤 好
All right, I'm going to show you guys how it's done first
我会先给你们示范该怎么做
and remember, form is essential!
记住 形态最关键
Okay.
好了
Get back in your office.
回你办公室去
I don't know what just happened with my body.
我不知道我刚才身体是怎么了
It's like I literally have zero upper body strength.
好像我上肢没有任何力量
Abbi...
艾比
That mirror cost $1400 without installation.
那镜子不算安装就要1400
Okay, don't accidents happen all the time in the gym?
健身房♥里不随时都有意外发生吗
Can't the gym just pay for it?
健身房♥不能支付吗
I can't report this to corporate, Abbi.
这事我不能向公♥司♥上报 艾比
You're not an authorized instructor.
你是非正规教练
Okay, well, I'll just take the blame.
那我背锅好了
I mean, I fucked this up.
我搞砸了
Yeah, but I let you teach the class, Abbi.
但是是我让你去上课的 艾比
It's taken me four years to get where I am,
我用了四年才有了今天
but they're going to fire me for this in a second.
但他们可以秒开除我
Please, Abbi, I have a kid.
拜托 艾比 我有小孩
What, you do? Probably!
是吗 可能
I mean, a paternity suit could pop up at any time. Ugh, okay.
亲子官司可能随时出现 好吧
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
Okay.
这样
We gotta get $1400
我们得搞到1400
and we gotta meet back here tonight after closing.
然后健身房♥关门后到这碰面
We'll install the mirror together. I've done it once before.
我们一起安装镜子 我以前装过
Listen, I don't have 700 bucks just lying around.
我没有700块闲钱
That's like a whole month's rent for me.
那相当于我一个月的房♥租
Do you have a webcam?
你有网络摄像头吗
I never ride the subway.
我从没坐过地铁
Usually just uber, but sometimes--
一般都是优步 不过有时
Shh, Oliver, we don't talk about uber down here.
奥利弗 在地铁上没人谈论优步
Let's play a game.
我们来玩个游戏
I want you to look around
我要你四周看看
and find the most disadvantaged person here
找到最贫穷的那个人
and then we'll give them our seats.
然后我们把座位让给他/她
Who do you think it is?
你觉得是谁
It's you, Oliver.
是你 奥利弗
Me? Yes.
我 是的
You are rich in money, but poor in experience.
你虽然有钱 但是阅历贫乏
No, I'm poor. I get the seat.
不 我才是穷♥人♥ 座位归我
You are right, that's right.
你说的是 没错
There you go.
你坐吧
Lesson learned, Oliver.
吸取教训 奥利弗
Lesson, uh, learned.
吸取教训
Okay, okay, Abbi, think, come on. $700, all right.
好好想 艾比 700块
Come on, here we go.
加油想
Come on.
加油
Sell mushroom chocolates!
贩卖♥♥致幻蘑菇巧克力
No, I can't do that.
不 不行
Can't get back in the game.
不能重操旧业
Just got my record expunged.
才删掉了我的前科记录
Okay.
继续
Fuck, this is really warped!
操 受潮了
Ask my parents for money.
找父母要钱
No, they think I'm a successful artist.
不行 他们以为我是个成功的艺术家
Art!
艺术
Sell my art!
卖♥♥我的艺术品
It's brilliant, but no one understands it.
绝妙 但没人能懂
Sell my clothes.
卖♥♥我的衣服
I get compliments.
有人说我衣服好看
Beacon's Closet!
灯塔衣橱古着店
Sell my art and my clothes!
卖♥♥我的艺术品和衣服
Yes!
没错
Oh god.
天啊
You ever been to Brooklyn?
你去过布鲁克林区吗
No.
没
You ever been to Queens?
去过皇后区吗
No. Do you ever been to Long Island?
没 去过长岛吗
Hamptons.
汉普顿
Ooh, she does not look happy.
她看上去不太高兴
Clothes.
衣服
How's it going?
你好吗
Could you, uh, wait over there?
你能到那边等吗
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表