剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Last week, I got so, like stuck in that dude's clavicle.
上周 我一直在画那个男的锁骨
You know, like, detail wise.
画细节
Just really wanna get it right.
就想把它画好
Greetings, this week we will be focusing on movement.
大家好 这周我们将着重练习描绘移♥动♥
The model will be changing positions every minute.
模特每分钟都会改变姿势
May your pencil soften her crudeness.
愿你们用铅笔软化她的生硬
Hey, Ab.
小艾
Models have to be silent.
模特必须安静
Oh, my God, I'm a model?
天啊 我是模特了吗
Dude, thank you so much for telling me
谢谢你跟我说
how much nude models can make in a class like this?
裸模在这样的课上可以赚多少钱
I need the money.
我正需要钱
Yeah, totally, I just-- I didn't mean my class.
嗯 我只是 没叫你来我的课上
Oh, my God, are you mad at me?
天 你生我气了吗
Ali, is there a problem?
艾丽 有什么问题吗
It's Abbi, remember, we talked about that.
我叫艾比 我们谈过的 记得吗
But, no, we're just strategizing...
没有问题 我们只是在商量
like the shading... of the boobs.
胸部的明暗
'Cause I'm, you know, I'm not there yet, so...
因为我 我还没画好
Stop it.
打住
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Guys, hey, sorry, I'm gonna change positions
各位 不好意思 我会在
before the bell rings.
铃响前改变姿势
I'm weirding Abbi out, it's my B.
我让艾比不自在 我的错
It's honestly worth it if we get it.
如果能成功摆出来绝对值
Your students will learn so much.
你的学生会学到非常多
Hey, Ab, where you heading?
小艾 你去哪
Hey, not much-- I mean, nowhere.
没什么 我是说 不去哪
I'm actually getting my wisdom teeth taken out today,
我今天要去拔智齿
so I'm having surgery. Oh, man,
所以要做手术 天
I had mine taken out the week of my prom.
我在毕业舞会那周拔的
In all the pictures, I had these huge chipmunk cheeks.
所有照片里 我的脸都肿得像花栗鼠
I was like... That's so cute.
我 真可爱
Yeah, it's good, though, 'cause, um,
这挺好的 因为
it'll make more room in my mouth, right?
会增大我嘴巴里的空间 对吧
No, I, I didn't-- I didn't mean, um, blow jobs.
不 我不是指口♥交♥
Although, if that is true,
不过 如果真是那样的话
that it would make more room in my mouth.
确实会增大我嘴巴里的空间
I didn't do them.
我没有做[口]
I enjoy it both ways.
两边[上下]我都喜欢
You know, I think it's a two-way street.
好比双行道
In fact, I'm getting a call, it's ringing.
有人打我电♥话♥ 在响
Busy day.
今天好忙
Hello?
喂
One sec, Jeremy-- just give me one...
等等 杰瑞米 等下
Yup? Well, my laundry is in the bag!
我要洗的衣服就在包里
What do you mean, "Stains are on it?"
上面有污渍是什么意思
Well, what do you mean they're on my underwear?
在我内♥裤♥上是什么意思
Why would someone say that?
为什么你要这么说
Why would they say--
他们为什么要
It's my laundry man and then he's upset.
是我洗衣服的小哥 他不太高兴
I'll let you take it.
我不打扰你了
Yeah, why-- don't you talk back to me!
为什么 你敢回嘴
I will come down there and I will get you right away!
我马上下去收拾你
So you better lawyer up, 'cause I'm gonna...
你最好请律师 因为我要
...kill myself right now.
杀了我自己
Okay, Ab. You are doing an awesome job already.
好了 小艾 你已经表现很棒了
You just keep clutching Bingo Bronson that Mommy Lani got you--
你只需要继续抓牢拉妮妈咪给你的布朗森宝宝
Me, I'm Mommy Lani.
我是拉妮妈咪
And that's it, whole thing's gonna be painless.
就不会有事 整个过程都将无痛
You're not even go know it, you're gonna be out, out, out.
你根本不会有知觉 你会昏睡过去
You just chill.
放松
So riddle me this, Doc.
给我解答个问题 医生
Mayonnaise clinic claims that facial paralysis can be a thing?
白人临床中心声称有面瘫这回事
What? Care to comment?
什么 有什么要说的吗
Release my head, woman. Sorry.
放开我的头 大姐 抱歉
I got this, Abbi's gonna be fine.
放心 艾比不会有事的
Look at this black-blue hands.
看看这双黑蓝手
If I mess up this white girl's teeth,
要是我搞砸了这个白人女生的牙齿
the black dentistry game is over... forever.
黑人就不能再当牙医了 永远不能
I'm gonna get these teeth.
我会把她的牙拔了
For my people.
为了我的同胞
I don't do anything for my people.
我从不为我的同胞做任何事
Count backwards.
倒数
Five, four
五 四
two and one.
二 一
Bye, Abbi, I'll see you when you wake up.
再见 艾比 醒后见
And if you don't wake up, I'll still see you...
如果你醒不来 我还是会见你
...'cause I'm gonna kill myself
因为我会自杀
and meet you in heaven or whatever.
去天堂见你
Calm d-- you need to calm down.
冷静 你得冷静
I am Abbi's keeper today.
我今天是艾比的监护人
I am her mother, sister, father, brother.
我是她妈妈 姐妹 爸爸 兄弟
Relax, I get it, okay.
淡定 我懂 好吗
I know what you need, a little story.
我知道你需要什么 一个小故事
There once was a woman named Felicity Porter.
曾经有个叫费莉希蒂·波特的女人
And she went to the University of New York.
她在纽约大学上学
She was supposed to go to Stanford.
本来该去斯坦福的
That's where her parents wanted her to go.
她父母希望她去那儿
But then, Ben wrote in her high school yearbook...
可是之后 本在她的高中年鉴里写到
So you're telling me that out of the whole series,
所以你是说整个剧集里
there's one black person, and she's the one who's killed off.
只有一个黑人 结果她就领便当了
Yeah, but you're-- you're kind of missing the point Ilana.
嗯 但你搞错重点了 阿♥拉♥娜
I don't think these drugs are working, you guys.
麻药好像没起作用
When are my teeth gonna get...
我的牙齿要什么时候
Surgical, surgical
做手术 做手术
Ab, it's already over.
小艾 已经结束了
It was a huge success, but I had to remove all of your teeth.
很顺利 但我不得不拔掉你所有牙齿
But don't worry, there's a huge internet community of dudes
别担心 网上有很多男的
that like women that are super gum-heavy.
喜欢厚牙床的女人
It's a huge fetish.
这是个很流行的癖好
Lincoln, you took out all of her teeth?
林肯 你把她牙齿都拔掉了
No, you were here the entire time, you saw... everything.
没有 你一直在旁边 你见证了一切
That's true.
是的
I am just "Gwad my wittle baby's awive."
我只是很高兴我的宝宝还活着
Don't touch her mouth!
别碰她嘴
Don't touch her-- What--
别碰她的 你干嘛
why would you Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
你干嘛要 抱歉 抱歉
She just had surgery. I'm sorry, that was so bad.
她才刚做完手术 抱歉 我真是太粗心了
My mouth is like...
我的嘴就像
Here's a prescription for Vicodin.
这是维柯丁的处方
Give her two every four hours.
每隔四小时给她两颗
Make sure-- can you handle that?
确保 你能搞定吗
It's a very strict schedule.
时间表很严格
I don't know, I guess I can handle it.
我说不好 应该可以吧
You know, Western medicine does stick to a pretty strict schedule.
西药确实有很严格的时间表
The sooner you-you take more pills
你药吃得越快
the sooner you buy more pills, right?
就会去买♥♥更多的药 对吗
Chomp, chomp, chomp, swallow, swallow, swallow.
咀嚼 咀嚼 咀嚼 吞咽 吞咽 吞咽
Fuck government-regulated, Doctor Drew
去他妈的政♥府♥监管 德鲁医生[美国名医]
all-you-can-eat buffet!
限制餐食
But, really, I can handle it.
但我能应付
Ab!
小艾
Oh, no. Abbi.
不会吧 艾比
I'm just gonna get weed from one of my weed dudes.
我去我的大♥麻♥小哥那买♥♥点大♥麻♥
It will literally take two seconds for real.
只要两秒钟
And then we're gonna get you home, girl.
然后就送你回家
Do you wanna hear my Drew Barrymore impression?
你想听我模仿德鲁·巴里摩尔吗
Yes, queen please, Drew Barrymore.
当然 有请女王 德鲁·巴里摩尔
I love Jimmy Fallon.
我爱吉米·法♥伦♥
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表