剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
What up, queen?
怎么了 女王
Ab?
小艾
Abbi?
艾比
Guess what I got.
猜猜我打了什么
A motherfucking nose ring!
一个屌♥炸天的鼻环
What?
什么
A nose ring, dude?
鼻环 姐们
I mean, that's very hot and 2004 of you, but...
这很性感也很2004年 但是
When did this happen?
你什么时候打的
Last night.
昨晚
How are you not excited?
你怎么不兴奋
I have an earring in my nose!
我有一只耳环 在鼻子上
I just thought you were going to a boring white people dinner.
我以为你要去吃一顿无聊的白人晚餐
I didn't realize you were gonna
我没想到你会
add a whole new element to your image.
改变你的形象
No, me neither, but then we ended up on St. Mark's and
我也没想到 但最后我们去了圣马可街区
Please, don't tell me.
拜托 别告诉我
I'm gonna have fomo for the rest of my life.
我这辈子都会有FOMO
Fomo?
FOMO
Fear of missing out, grandma.
错失恐惧症 奶奶
Ugh, why did I "Stay in"
我为什么要"待在家"
and "Organize my life?"
"规划我的生活"
Wait, did you stay in and organize your life?
等下 你有待在家规划你的生活
Yeah, I got a lot done, actually.
嗯 实际上我做了很多事
I reinforced all the boob buttons on my button-downs
我加固了所有带纽扣衬衫上的胸部扣子
And I wiped down every surface of my apartment.
我还擦干净了公♥寓♥的每个角落
Combined all the weed remnants
把所有的残余大♥麻♥都合起来
to make one giant super blunt.
做成了一个超大的大♥麻♥烟卷
That is insane.
这太疯狂了
I cannot wait to smoke that one day after work.
我等不及哪天下班后去抽
Work?
工作
Jesus, fu--
上帝啊
I knew I was forgetting something.
我就知道我忘了点什么
Ugh, yeah, try not to pierce your pussy while I'm gone.
我不在的时候你可别在你逼上穿环
Ew, what?
什么啊
Did you just leave?
你就这么走了吗
All right, Maria, so it's your first day.
玛利亚 这是你第一天上班
I wanna to show you the ropes.
我来教你小窍门
There's a lot of stuff that we need to go over.
有很多东西要学
Uh, first off. Trash.
首先 垃圾
When you empty the trash,
当你清理垃圾的时候
You just gotta really dig through.
你要仔细的翻看
Sometimes people throw towels in.
有时候有人会扔毛巾进来
They don't get that there's, like, two different areas.
他们不知道有两个不同的地方
Abbi. You're fired.
艾比 你被炒了
What? I'm kidding, bazinga.
什么 开玩笑啦 吓到你了吧
Come on.
拜托
I don't know what that means.
我不知道这是什么意思
You are so funny, seriously,
你真有趣 真的
But we got a big ol'cleaning disaster.
但我们又遇到了清洗大灾难
Somebody barfed on an exercise ball
有人吐在了健身球上
and then it bounced down two flights of stairs.
然后它滚下了两段楼梯
So if you could grab your dust brush or whatever
所以麻烦你拿上除尘刷或者什么
and get on it Right.
去处理下 好的
It's actually not a dust brush job.
实际上不是用除尘刷
Well, that's gonna be a good one for you to jump in on.
这对你来说是次不错的锻炼机会
You know, get your feet wet right away.
正好可以当做练习
Oh my god, abbi, we have to dish.
我的天啊 艾比 快来八卦
I heard one of the cleaners got a nose ring.
我听说有个清洁工打了鼻环
What is it, 2004?
现在是2004年吗
Uh.. Rea... Cool.
真的...很酷
You didn't recognize me, did you? No.
你没有认出我 是吗 没有
I love it.
我很喜欢
A lot. Yeah, I feel like a different girl.
非常喜欢 我觉得自己变了
I have a question.
我有一个疑问
Are you, um, going to go to Trey's party tonight?
你今晚会去特雷的派对吗
I don't think he really wants me there.
我不觉得他想要我去
I feel like it was like, a pity invite.
我觉得他是可怜我才邀请我去
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
No. Abbi, you're one of Trey's best friends.
没有 艾比 你是特雷最好的朋友之一
All he does is talk about how funny you are.
他总是在说你有多好玩
Like, all the time.
每时每刻
I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm not funny--
我很确定我一点都不好玩
Oh my god, you are so weird. I love it.
我的天 你太奇怪了 我就喜欢你这样
You have to come, seriously.
你必须来 真的
Abbi, it is going to be off the damn chain.
艾比 派对一定会非常好玩的
Absolutely.
当然
I'll go demand it... Now.
我现在就去要
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
You gotta convince yourself that you are still worth something.
你要相信自己还是有价值的
Hey, you guys.
你们在这里
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It's the conference room. We have meetings here every day.
这是会议室 我们每天都在这开会
Got it, got it, cool.
懂了 好的
Well, I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
希望没有打扰到你们
You sort of are, we were all just b-storming different deals
你已经打扰了 我们刚正讨论
we could go after in hell's kitchen.
在地狱厨房♥能搞什么样的优♥惠♥活动
Cool, cool, cool.
酷 酷 酷
I do have a horrible emergency.
我遇到了紧急事件
Okay, so my best friend Abbi is going to a hot party tonight
我最好的朋友艾比今晚要去参加一个很热闹的派对
and now I gotta leave right now.
所以我现在要走了
Okay, you can go,
好的 你可以走
But only because you closed that keratin pube straightening deal.
但只是因为你搞定了那单角蛋白阴毛拉直生意
Thanks, thanks for understanding.
谢谢 理解万岁
Oh, Nicole, I left a hardboiled egg in our cube.
妮可 我在我们的办公桌里放了个煮鸡蛋
You can have it and
你可以吃了
if you can find it.
如果你找得到的话
Why does Trey live next to port authority?
为什么特雷要住在港务局旁边
You know what, I think that this, um...
你知道吗 我觉得...
This is going to be the opportunity for me
对我来说这是次机会
to hang out with Trey
与特雷一起玩
and just like, finally spill the beans that, like,
终于让他知道
I wanna be an instructor/trainer.
我想当教员或者教练
Hell yeah, dude, carpe damn.
这就对了 及时行辣
And it's not going to be weird
而且这样也不会很奇怪
because you'll be telling a friend and not a boss.
因为你是跟朋友说 而不是上司
Exactly.
没错
And tonight, I can already tell it's gonna be
我已经预感今晚
so much more fun than a nose piercing.
会比打鼻环有趣多了
Abbi, put those away.
艾比 把这些收起来
I'm kidding, you're at a party, come on.
我开玩笑啦 这是派对 快进来
We should do something awesome for Trey's birthday.
我们要好好筹划下特雷的生日
Are we extremely early?
我们来得太早吗
Nope, you're the last to arrive.
没有 你们是最晚到的
Hey, guys, look who's here.
朋友们 看看谁来了
We have to go. Okay, we just got here.
我们得离开 可我们才到
I'm embarrassed to be here.
在这很丢人
Ilana, you're being... intolerant.
阿♥拉♥娜 你一点容忍♥度都没有
Trey.
特雷
I love your place.
我喜欢你家
You know what, also, we brought wine,
你知道吗 我们还带了酒来
So I'm gonna go open it in the kitchen.
我去厨房♥打开它
Abbi, come on, join the party, jump in.
艾比 快来加入我们
Psych!
被耍了吧
So, Abbi, help yourself to any of the snacks here.
艾比 想吃什么零食自己拿
We got clif bars for the guys, lunas for the girls.
克里夫能量棒是为男生准备的 月亮能量棒给女生
Good choice.
选得好
What a freak.
怪胎
Yo, mama.
妹子你好啊
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表