剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
All right, switch, now I get to be Rose.
好了 换位 我要当罗丝
Okay, okay.
好的
I'm confused.
我凌乱了
You and Lincoln seem like a pretty serious couple.
你和林肯似乎交往得很火热啊
We're sex friends--
我们是炮♥友♥
Although we haven't had sex in like, four days.
尽管我们已经四天没有性生活了
You know, today I was actually with him all day,
今天我其实一直和他在一起
but I didn't see his dick once.
但还一次都没见过他丁丁
Melody and I haven't had sex in weeks, on purpose, though.
梅洛迪和我已经几周没做过了 不过是故意的
It's called "Edging."
这叫做"边缘控制"
Edging?
边缘控制
It's like when you get yourself super aroused,
就是当你快要高♥潮♥的时候
but you don't blow your orgasm, you never blow your orgasm.
憋住不射 一直不射
You know how whales have that blow hole?
你知道鲸鱼的那个呼吸孔吧
Yeah, o-okay.
好了
Ab, do you think Lincoln and I are like a "Couple"?
小艾 你觉得我和林肯是一对吗
I don't know, I mean, you've been spending
不知道 你最近
a lot more time with him lately, right?
经常和他在一起 对吗
And if you're not having sex,
要是你们不做♥爱♥的话
he's either your boyfriend or your best friend.
他要么是你男友要么是你挚友
You are my best friend!
你是我的挚友
Don't you ever call anybody else that!
不准再叫别人是我挚友
What the ?
搞什么
He's not my boyfriend!
他不是我男友
I'm wild and I'm free!
我不羁 我自♥由♥
I'm a sexual x-man, I'm wolverine.
我是性♥爱♥X战警 我是金刚狼
I'm vulva-rine.
我是阴♥户♥狼
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
俺觉得这位女士抗♥议♥太过频繁
Let us out!
放我们出去
God!
我晕
Jesus.
老天
What are you guys doing in there?
你们在这里面做什么
It smells like balls in here.
臭死了
No, no! My insulin!
不要 我的胰岛素
If Lincoln and I are a couple,
如果我和林肯是一对
it's like, why did my ancestors even come here?
我的祖先干嘛来这
I don't know.
不知道
Why don't you just have sex with Lincoln?
你为什么不和林肯做♥爱♥
And then you're back to being friends, right?
然后你们就又是朋友了
You got beauty, you got brains,
你有美貌 你有头脑
You're a genius.
你真是个天才
Do you want a kiss?
你想接吻吗
That's okay. Are you sure?
可以 确定吗
Abbi! Ilana!
艾比 阿♥拉♥娜
Saved by the bell.
在最后关头得救
The boys with the penises!
带把的男生
Where have you been?
你们去哪了
Oh, it's coming.
来了
We were looking everywhere for you.
我们到处找你
Except, we forgot to look for you.
我们其实忘了去找你们
Hey, do either of you two have like, a knife?
你们中有谁有刀吗
Because me and Lincoln want to become blood brothers.
我和林肯想成为结拜兄弟
Blood brothers.
结拜兄弟
I have an idea.
我有个主意
We should drink more, ooh, whoa...
我们该再多喝点
Let's go, I'll go get some drinks.
我们走 我去拿酒
Not you, you little bois.
你别走 小崽子
We are gonna do it, right now. Yeah?
我们现在就做 什么
P to p. P to p?
P对P P对P
Pubes to pubes. Pubes...
阴毛对阴毛 阴毛
Come on.
来吧
That's a weird way to say that, but...
这个说法很怪
Hey! There are people in here!
下面有人在做♥爱♥呢
Rude!
真没礼貌
Oh, hey, what's up, man?
好啊 哥们
I remember you from earlier.
我们之前见过
He's a nice guy. What's up, man?
他人挺好的 好啊
Y'all have a good one. Enjoy.
你们慢慢做 尽情享受
Ladies and gentlemen, we're going down.
女士们先生们 我们要沉没了
I'm kidding!
逗你们的
You all know what that sound means--
你们都知道这音乐代表着什么
It's a love emergency!
爱情紧急事件
And we're gonna need Mattie Bevers to the mic.
我们需要马特·贝弗斯到台上来
Help me bring Bevers up here, ladies and gentlemen!
掌声有请贝弗斯 女士们先生们
Bevers!
贝弗斯
Bevers! Bevers!
贝弗斯 贝弗斯
Abbi, I don't think I can do this.
艾比 我想我做不到
Yes, you can, you can marry Melody
你当然做得到 你可以娶梅洛迪
and you can build a life that is-- that is
你可以开启新生活
completely outside of my apartment.
在我的公♥寓♥之外
No! Tell her what you told me... all night long.
不 把你今晚跟我说的讲给她听
There he is! There's the man of the hour!
他来了 主角来了
Do it, you can do this.
上吧 你可以的
Hi, uh, tonight
大家好 今晚
is a very special night,
是很特别的一晚
because of a very special lady,
因为一个特别的女生
Melody, are you here?
梅洛迪 你在吗
Whoo! Okay, great.
很好
Uh, Melody, tonight, we're on a boat...
梅洛迪 今晚 我们在船上
on the water, nice facilities,
在水上 很棒的设施
great crew, beautiful skyline.
很赞的船员 漂亮的天际线
Uh, yeah, so Abbi...
对 艾比
is my best man.
是我的伴郎
Abbi's the man, Abbi's the man.
艾比最棒了 艾比最棒了[是男人]
She's the man.
她最棒了
Abbi...
艾比
Abbi's transitioning into becoming a man,
艾比正在变性成为男人
and I'm just so proud of her. What?
我为她感到骄傲 什么
You talk now, your turn.
你去发言 该你了
Come on out here and talk to us.
上来讲话吧
Come on, give it up for Andy!
掌声有请安迪
Thank you, um...
谢谢
Okay, yeah...
是的
It's true.
是真的
It's true.
是真的
Uh, I'm becoming a man!
我要变成男人了
I am becoming...
我要变成
a man!
男人了
Abbi, I need you to go talk to Melody.
艾比 我需要你去找梅洛迪谈谈
She's in the bathroom again, but she's not doodying.
她又去厕所了 但没在大便
She thought I was gonna propose,
她以为我会求婚
and she says I embarrassed her in front of her whole firm.
她说我让她在整个律所面前丢脸
Why didn't you propose?
你为什么不求婚
Because of you.
因为你
You and Ilana made me realize
你和阿♥拉♥娜让我意识到
that we shouldn't be getting married yet.
我们还没到结婚的时候
We're too young.
我们太年轻了
So, you told everyone I'm transitioning into becoming a man.
所以你就跟大家说我要变成男人了
All the lawyers are now into me.
现在所有律师都对我有意思
Oh, you're way too good for any of these lawyers.
这些律师都配不上你
Thanks.
谢谢
Please, will you help me?
拜托 你能帮帮我吗
I love Melody so much, but she won't talk to me.
我很爱梅洛迪 但她不肯和我说话
Can you just go talk girl stuff to her?
你能去和她谈谈女生的事吗
Fine.
好吧
Don't get too sloppy.
别喝多了
I need you to be on top of your game.
我需要你拿出最好的状态
Melody, it's Abbi.
梅洛迪 我是艾比
I just wanna say first that I'm not--
首先我想说我不会
I'm not becoming a man.
我不会变成男人
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表