剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
to line our office/maybe nursery one day.
来装饰我们的办公室或者是育婴室
But we don't say that to everybody.
但我们不会给每个人都说
No!
不行
I am in Turks and Caicos right now...with Taye Diggs.
我现在与泰雅·迪格斯在特克斯和凯科斯群岛上
There's no pain when you're getting your groove back.
找回感觉后就不痛了
Okay, I can do this.
我可以做到的
I have nature skills.
我有大自然的能力
Eliot?
艾略特
Eliot?
艾略特
Wait.
等一下
What am I doing?
我在干什么
Eliot!
艾略特
El!
艾略
What is this?
这是什么
Oh, jesus, turn it off.
上帝啊 关掉
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Come on, what's happening? Come on.
什么情况 不是吧
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Poppi, look.
帕皮 快看
Okay, one more. Ready?
再来一张 准备好了吗
And then boom.
好了
Look, I don't want to freak out right now,
我现在不想失控
But that bitch, she won't keep her dress on.
但那个婊♥子♥ 它不愿穿婚纱
It's a Vera Wang.
是Vera Wang
God, I'm sweating like a beast.
天啊 我疯狂流汗
I hate myself
我恨我自己
Everyone-- specifically you-- needs to relax.
所有人...尤其是你...需要放松
This is a special moment for your... Son?
这对于你...儿子来说是个特殊的时刻
Grandson.
外孙
Your grandson is getting married today.
你外孙今天要结婚啦
Get yourself together, man.
振作起来 哥们
I'm trying, I just--
我在努力 我只是...
I don't want Brandon to see me like this.
我只是不想布兰登看见我这样
Sweaty.
大汗淋漓
You like Brandon.
你喜欢布兰登
Yeah. Okay, I got this.
是啊 好 交给我
Take a few deep breaths
深呼吸
and then you dab your t-zone, lightly.
然后轻轻擦你的额头
I think we should get started before Poppi changes her mind again.
我觉得我们要在帕皮又改主意之前举♥行♥婚礼
Okay, but, Monica, we don't have the rings yet.
好 可是 莫妮卡 我们还没拿到戒指
Ordinarily, I would not say this, but they're dogs.
通常我不会说这个 但它们是狗
Well, you just lost one star on dog Yelp.
你刚在Yelp上失去了一颗星
No.
别
Hey, can you get the dress back on the dog, please?
你能让狗狗穿上婚纱吗
I'll talk to her.
我会跟它谈谈的
Okay, Poppi, what are you doing here?
帕皮 你在这里做什么
How many times are we gonna do this?
我们还要这么干多少次
I like Eliot
我喜欢艾略特
but if you're not into Atticus,
但如果你不喜欢阿蒂克斯
I need you to tell me now 'cause I can't afford more alimony.
我要你现在就告诉我 因为我付不起更多的赡养费
El?
艾略
Eliot?!
艾略特
Yes!
棒
Oh, dog wedding gazebo!
狗狗婚礼瞭望台
Yes! Maps rule!
棒呆 地图大♥法♥好
Foremother's a bitch! Sacagawea!
祖先就是个婊♥子♥ 萨卡加维亚
Come on.
拜托
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Oh my god, thank you so much.
天啊 非常感谢你们
What? No English.
什么 不懂英语
Sorry.
对不起
Are you gonna call?
你要打电♥话♥吗
Oh, you're taking a photo of me.
你在拍我的照片
Yeah-- no, no. No!
别走 别走 别走
Sir...
先生...
I'm afraid we're never gonna get out of this place.
恐怕我们永远都离不开这里了
I think we can all agree, it's clear.
我想我们能达成一致 显而易见
There's a lot of love here
这里有很多爱
and it was communicated to me before this ceremony
在婚礼之前我就被告知
how important trust is in this relationship.
在这段关系中信任有多重要
Atticus and Poppi's dads
阿蒂克斯与帕皮的爸爸们
taught love from a very young age.
在很小的时候就教它们爱
And now, without the rings
现在 在没有戒指的情况下
Do you, Poppi, take Atticus
帕皮 你接受阿蒂克斯
to be your lawfully wedded husband?
成为你的合法丈夫吗
She does.
它愿意
And do you, Atticus,
你 阿蒂克斯
take Poppi to be your lawfully wedded wife?
接受帕皮成为你的合法妻子吗
Wonderful.
太棒了
If anyone here objects to this union, speak now or forever--
如果这里有人反对这场婚姻 立刻提出来
Wait!
等下
Hold up!
等一下
Stop the wedding, stop the wedding!
停止婚礼 停止婚礼
She's always gotta make it about her.
她不出风头会死
This was once Abbi's shirt that I repurposed to make cooler.
这曾经是艾比的衬衫 我改造得更酷了
Come on, boy, that's her scent.
拜托 小伙子 这是它的味道
She's a girl.
它是女孩子
We'll treat her differently, then.
那我们会以不同方式对待它
Oh god, this is the worst day to go off the grid.
老天 今天真是选择远离网络的最差日子
Brazil nut, I gotta say your pitch is fantastic.
巴西坚果 你的音高太赞了
You have some star quality.
你有明星资质
I can't speak for the other judges
我不能代表其他评委发言
but we'll see what they have to say, okay?
但我们来看看他们有什么要说的 好吗
No, I completely disagree.
不 我完全不同意
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
She put her heart out there.
她用心表演了
She put her soul out there.
她用灵魂在表演
You are completely overlooking
你完全忽视了
the level of commitment that performance took!
那场表演所需要付出的努力
Abbi!
艾比
Abbi!
艾比
I'm pretty sure she's this way,
我很确定她在这边
but let's split up to be sure.
但为了万无一失我们还是分两路吧
Okay, meet back, meet back.
到时在这集♥合♥
Abbi!
艾比
Congratulations, spool stick.
恭喜你 线轴棒
You're going to Hollywood, my friend!
你要去好莱坞了 我的朋友
Yeah, it's her!
是她
Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up.
停下 停下 停下 停下
Abbi's wearing my backpack as a diaper.
艾比把我的背包当做了尿布
Dude, I was gone for like 25 minutes.
姐们 我才离开了25分钟
Half-hour tops.
最多半个小时
It felt like a lot longer.
感觉完全不止
Abbi, that foot is jacked-up.
艾比 你的脚肿了
You should put some ice on it.
你需要冰敷
I know. I'm practically a doctor.
我知道 我也算是个医生
But you're not.
但你不是
I am a doctor, and I have a lot of experience with sprains and breaks.
我是医生 我在扭伤和骨折方面有很多经验
No offense, but it's more like
无意冒犯 但你更多
you drain fluid from their butt sacks.
是从它们屁♥股♥里抽液体吧
Uh, none taken, but I work with several species.
没关系 我给好几个物种看病
None of which are human.
没有一种是人类
Look, the truth about cats and dogs is--
关于猫和狗事实是
So is the ambulance coming soon?
所以救护车要来了吗
Yep, it's on its way.
在路上了
Can I borrow your phone?
可以借我下你的手♥机♥吗
Yeah.
嗯
Oh, wow, there they are.
戒指在那呢
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表