剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Jaime, thank you so much again for getting us this coat check gig.
海眉 再次谢谢你帮我们联♥系♥到这个衣帽寄存的活
For real. Seriously.
真的 真的
Of course, my babies.
客气什么 宝贝们
So, there's a big rush at the beginning
在开始和结束时
and at the end of the night.
人会比较多
But for the rest of the time, you just get to chill in the closet.
其余时间 你们都可以在衣橱间里放松
Kind of like me in high school.
就跟我上高中时一样
I had a lot of fun though.
不过我当时玩得很开心
Here they come, okay. Best of luck, ladies-- ciao.
他们来了 祝你们好运 拜拜
I think I saw this coat on "Who wore it best".
我好像在"谁穿得最好看"上见过这件大衣
Guess who wore it best? You.
猜猜谁穿得最好看 你
Is this bad?
这样做算坏吗
Who cares?
谁管呢
Oh, no.
不
I go to sleep dreaming about caffeine enemas.
我做梦都梦到用咖啡灌肠
My god.
天啊
I have fake boobs!
我有假胸
Although, if somebody wants to get it,
不过如果谁想隆胸的话
it's like, do your thing. No, I agree. Exactly.
尽管去 不评判 我同意 没错
Hello.
你好
I'ma do one. Okay.
我要来一个
Silly Benny.
蠢本尼
Get me another serving of American bald eagle
再给我上一份美国白头海雕
and then stomp on my balls with high heels, please.
然后穿着高跟鞋踩在我的蛋上 拜托了
Thank you!
谢谢
Oh, my!
天啊
Oh, my god.
我的天
I love how working moves my bowels.
工作让我肠道畅通 太棒了
You want me to facetime from the bathroom? Yeah.
你要我在厕所里和你视频吗 嗯
Cool-- just switch to wifi.
酷 用无线网
Okay, I was kidding.
我开玩笑的
Abbi.
艾比
I am... the guardian of the coats.
我是大衣守卫
Thank you. Yep.
谢谢 嗯
Thank you. I'm also working the event tonight.
谢谢 我今天也在这工作
Coat check.
衣帽寄存处
Working for the man, right?
给老板工作 是吧
I'll see you.
回见
I'll probably see you again-- yeah.
我多半还会再见到你
Ab. Ab, Ab, Ab.
小艾 小艾
Abbi?
艾比
Prank! Yes!
恶作剧
Dude. I just saw the hottest girl I have ever seen.
我刚看到了一个我见过的最性感的女生
We had the most incredible spark.
我们擦出了最炽热的火花
You're right-- I have to find her.
你说的是 我得找到她
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
Here, take my tickets.
把我的小票拿上
Wait-- wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
These are supposed to be with the coats.
这些该跟大衣放一起的
No.
不
We put the tickets in the tip jar at the end of the night.
我们在最后把小票放在小费罐子里
Then people find their matching ticket.
然后他们来找到配对的小票
That proves the coat's theirs.
证明大衣是他们的
That's how the coat check works.
衣帽寄存处都是这样操作的
No, that's not how coat check works.
不是的
They're supposed to be
小票应该贴在
on the hangers with the corresponding coat.
相对应大衣的衣架上
Thank you for always encouraging me to follow my heart.
谢谢你总是鼓励我跟着感觉走
I love you.
我爱你
Again, that's not what I said.
再次声明 我没这么说
Fuck.
操
You guys. Fuck.
你们 操
Ladies? Any cheesecake?
女士们 要奶酪蛋糕吗
Hey, baby.
亲爱的
I just met the most beautiful stranger.
我刚遇到了一个最美的陌生人
I need to find her.
我得找到她
Okay, baby, you take this tray of the mini cannolis.
你把这盘迷你卡诺里卷拿上
Through the power of the italian dessert, she'll come to you.
凭借意大利甜点的力量 她会来找你的
Genius.
天才
Good luck now.
好运
Excuse me, miss?
你好 小姐
Waitress!
服务员
We're having fun, guys, right?
我们在玩乐 对吗
I mean, let's just remember this is a charity event.
记住这是个慈善活动
All right, who's got a Marc Jacobs peacoat?
马克·雅各布的厚呢短大衣是谁的
Oh, okay.
好吧
Small or medium?
小号♥还是中号♥
Small.
小号♥
It's medium.
我是中号♥
I wear a medium, it's not a big deal.
我也穿中号♥ 没什么的
Who's got the Chanel jacket?
香奈儿夹克是谁的
Mine!
我的
That was a trick question.
这是个陷阱问题
There is no Chanel.
没有香奈儿
Do not play me, guys!
别耍我 各位
Not today!
尤其是今天
Miss! Miss?
小姐 小姐
I was looking for you.
我正找你呢
Me too!
我也是
I'm Adele.
我是阿黛尔
I'm Ilana.
我是阿♥拉♥娜
Would you wanna split that cannoli?
你愿意和我分享那块卡诺里卷吗
You wanna get out of here?
你想走吗
There you go. Thanks.
给 谢谢
Hi there.
你好
Be cool. Be cool.
淡定 淡定
Be yourself, but be cool.
做自己 淡定
Okay, I'm just getting Kelly Ripa's coat.
我只是在拿凯莉·蕾帕的大衣
All right.
好了
I brought a couple back.
我拿回了好几件
Check these out.
你看看
Hmmm, none of these are mine.
都不是我的
Could it still be back there?
还在后面吗
These are actually the only ones left.
只剩这些了
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
I think someone took yours by accident.
应该是有人不小心把你的拿走了
Shit.
靠
I love that coat.
我爱那件大衣
Oh, shit.
该死
Wait, um, miss Ripa?
等等 蕾帕小姐
I promise you that I will--
我保证我会
I will get that coat back for you.
我会帮你找回那件大衣
'cause we here in the coat room,
因为我们衣帽寄存间
we take these matters very seriously.
非常看重这些事
And by "we," I mean me.
我们实际上指我
Okay.
好的
Um, here.
给
I'm gonna write down my information
我把我的信息写下来
in case it turns up, okay?
如果找到了的话
Wow, your, um, your handwriting is really beautiful.
你的字真好看
It's like a seven-year-old.
就像7岁小孩写的
I've had a few.
我喝了不少
What's your name again?
你叫什么来着
Oh, it's Kelly.
凯莉
It's Hope.
霍普[希望]
It's Faith.
菲斯[信仰]
My name, um, is Abbi.
我叫艾比
That's what my parents gave me.
我父母给我取的
Okay. Well. When I was born.
好的 在我出生的时候
Nice to meet you. Thanks.
很高兴认识你 谢谢
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表