剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
♪ We're going to the promised land ♪
♪ 我们要去应许之地 ♪
♪ We're heading across the river ♪
♪ 我们要穿过河流 ♪
♪ To wash your sins away in the tide ♪
♪ 把你的罪恶冲走 ♪
♪ It's all so peaceful on the other side ♪
♪ 另一边是如此的和平 ♪
♪ Forget your troubles come on get happy ♪
♪ 忘记烦恼 迎接快乐 ♪
Isn't Val the best?
瓦尔是不是最棒的
You never know when she's going to drop by
你永远都不知道她什么时候会来
but when she does, we save on electricity
但当她来了 我们就可以省电
'cause she lights up the whole room.
因为她照亮了整个屋子
How long has Val been coming in here?
瓦尔来这多久了
Oh, for over a hundred years.
超过一百年了
What?
什么
No, I'm just kidding, it's more like three years.
我开玩笑的 三年多吧
How did I not know that when Abbi gets blackout drunk
我怎么不知道艾比一喝多
she becomes Val?
就变成瓦尔
My fomo's through the damn roof.
我的错失恐惧症要炸裂了
What's a fomo?
Fomo是什么
I gotta call Jaime, he's not gonna believe this.
我要打给海眉 他不会相信这一切的
No.
是的
No, no, no, there's no reception down here,
别打 别打 这里没信♥号♥♥
But who needs phones when you get Val?
有了瓦尔 谁还要电♥话♥啊
Aren't you a hot diggity-diggity-dog
你真是个性感的无赖
and a scallywag to boot?
忍♥不住想踢你
Well, hello there, baby doll.
你好啊 小娃娃
Baby doll?
小娃娃
Of course I have been missing out on this for years.
这些年我当然给错过了
You're always worried about missing out on life.
你总是担心错过生活中的一些东西
You never bother to actually live.
你从不认真对待生活
Uh... Doy.
当然了
Eight ball, corner pocket.
八号♥球 进底袋
Jeez! Oh, great shot.
上帝啊 打得真准
Johnny, you cad.
强尼 你个坏家伙
I forgot you were the best kisser in town.
我忘了你是城里最棒的接吻者
Except for my main squeeze.
除了我的心上人
I'm your main squeeze?
我是你的心上人
Yeah.
没错
You're my favorite little jewy this side of St. Louie.
在圣路易这边 你是我最爱的珍宝
Oh my god, dude.
天啊 姐们
What is this?
这是什么
A diamond?
一颗钻石
I love diamonds.
我爱钻石
Val bar is Narnia!
瓦尔酒吧就是纳尼亚
Wake up, sleepyhead.
快醒醒 懒鬼
You look amazing.
你看起来棒极了
Yes, good morning, sunshine.
棒 早上好 美女
Ilana, what happened last night?
阿♥拉♥娜 昨晚发生了什么
Wait, are you joking?
等等 你在逗我吗
You're Val, bitch.
你是瓦尔 碧池
The bar... You were like...
那个酒吧... 你就像是
Boss, you know?
老大 你知道吗
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You legit don't remember?
你什么都不记得了吗
No mo' fomo, dog.
错失恐惧症拜拜 无赖
No mo' fomo.
错失恐惧症拜拜
No more ooh, fomo.
错失恐惧症拜拜
Oh, I guess I'm just gonna go home and sleep
我想还是回家睡觉吧
until I have work at seven.
睡到7点上班
What?
什么
It's kind of seven right now.
现在已经快要7点了
It's six forty-five.
6点45了
Okay.
好的
I guess, I'm just gonna go to work right now then.
我还是直接去上班吧
All right.
好的
Treat her right, sir.
照顾她点 先生
Later.
再见
Oh, god.
上帝啊
Classic Val.
经典瓦尔
Hold on, I think my nose ring is here.
等下 我的鼻环好像掉在里面了
Don't touch it!
别去捡了
Morning, Abbi.
早上好 艾比
Wait, Maria, why are you wearing a trainer t-shirt?
等等 玛利亚 你为什么穿着教练的T恤
I am a trainer now.
我现在是教练
No...
不...
Way!
可能
Congrats. Congrats.
恭喜 恭喜
How the did that happen?
你怎么会成为教练的
Kooky girl.
怪女孩
How did that go down?
这怎么回事
Well, I always wanted to be a trainer,
是这样的 我一直想做教练
So I asked Trey at the party.
所以就在派对上问特雷
We both were a little drunk, so I was not afraid.
我们都喝了点酒 所以我一点都不害怕
It was like asking to a friend,
就像问朋友一样
You know, instead of a boss. Boss.
你知道的 而不是跟上司 上司
Yeah. Here.
是啊 给你
You can have my cleaner t-shirt.
你可以穿我的清洁工T恤了
I only wore it one day.
我只穿了一天
It's like your bass drum.
就像你的低音鼓
That was so good.
太赞了
I've been able to do this since I was 13.
我13岁起就会了
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表