剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, all I'm thinking about right now is my phone.
我现在满脑子都是我的手♥机♥
I miss the blue light.
我想念蓝♥光♥了
Ooh, I wanna marry the blue light.
我想与蓝♥光♥结婚
But you know what? We need to be present.
我们要活在当下
We can go a couple hours without our phones.
没手♥机♥也可以度过几个小时
What are we, teenagers?
我们是什么 青少年吗
Boys!
男生
Oh my god, look at their... bodies.
我的天 快看他们的...身体
If I had my phone right now,
如果我现在有手♥机♥
I would Tinder the out of like all those beefcakes.
我会在Tinder上发信息给这些肌肉男
You don't need Tinder for these dudes.
你不需要用Tinder给他们发信息
You've got Tinder right here, irl.
你现在就可以约他们 现实生活里
Wanna "Fook"?!
约不约
What? Ilana!
你干什么 阿♥拉♥娜
Oh, it's not big, it's like wanna "Fook"?
没什么 就问下约不约
I am not down for that.
我不喜欢这样
Oh my god, somebody's gonna love...
我的天 有人会喜欢...
Wanna "Fook"?
约吗
You are insane.
你疯了
We're in a park right now.
我们现在在公园里
Ab, try it.
小艾 试一下
Live in the moment. You just said that to me.
活在当下 你刚才对我说的
Our foremothers didn't pin dudes on Tinder.
我们的祖先不在Tinder上约人
They'd spray their pheromones all over and yell, "Wanna 'fook'?"
他们会到处喷射弗洛蒙 然后说"约吗"
Come on.
来吧
All right.
好吧
Wanna "Foooook"?
约吗
Yes, dude, it worked.
太棒了 姐们 奏效了
I got it! Cute.
让我来 太可爱了
Jesus.
上帝啊
I'm good!
我没事
Man, my first impression is always better on Tinder.
我的第一印象在Tinder上总是会更好
I suck without the internet, dude.
离开网络我弱爆了 姐们
It's like I'm too real for it, you know?
好像我太真实了 你知道吗
Being off the matrix is gonna make us plug in more consciously.
离开虚拟世界能让我们更自觉地感受大自然
Like that day we went off sugar.
就像我们远离糖的那天
How much sweeter were sour straws after that?
再吃酸糖棒有多甜
So much sweeter.
甜了很多
God, you're right.
你是对的
One day off the matrix is gonna make us so much stronger.
离开虚拟世界一天会让我们变得更加强大
Dude, I think we're going too fast.
姐们 我们好像滑得太快了
We're gonna have to bail.
我们得"跳伞"
What do you mean, bail? Bail!
"跳伞"什么意思 "跳伞"
Bail! What do you mean, bail?
"跳伞" "跳伞"到底是什么意思
Oh , I can't stop!
我停不下来了
Ilana! Abbi!
阿♥拉♥娜 艾比
Oh my god!
天啊
Are you okay?
你还好吗
My foot really hurts.
我的脚好痛
I think I sprained it. Oh my god, dude.
我好像我扭伤了 天啊
Jaime's blades were too big for your bony, dainty feet.
海眉的旱冰鞋对你骨瘦如柴的脚太大了
Yeah, that was it.
是啊
My feet were probably too small for them.
我的脚对它们来说可能太小了
That's what-- that's what did it.
所以才这样
Ilana, this is really deep.
阿♥拉♥娜 这个坑真的很深
I don't think I can climb out.
我应该爬不出去
And we don't even have our phones.
我们没有手♥机♥
We can't even call for help!
不能求救
What if I jump down in there,and then we scream for help together?
如果我也跳下去 然后我们一起喊救命呢
No, you need to go get help. Are you kidding?
不行 你需要去寻求救援 你在逗我吗
God, I wish we had our phones
天啊 真希望我们有手♥机♥
so we could Facetime while I go get help.
这样我去找救援的时候就可以和你视频
Ilana, what?
阿♥拉♥娜 什么
Okay, we got this.
我们可以的
Nbd, sister.
小事一桩 姐们
I need you to smoke two joints for the pain, immediately.
我要你马上吸两根大♥麻♥烟止痛
We got nuts and figs for sustenance
我们有坚果和无花果作为食物
and lanyard for entertainment.
短绳作为消遣
You mean gimp?
你是说绒丝带
You wanna argue about what it's called right now?
你现在想跟我争论那个叫什么吗
You, in the hole?
你在洞里的时候
No.
不想
Okay, I'm gonna BRB.
好了 我马上回来
I'm going to find Eliot and Lincoln stat.
我去找艾略特和林肯
We're going to get you out of the hole.
我们会把你救出来的
I don't want these figs.
我不想要这些无花果
I don't like the little beads in 'em.
我不喜欢里面的籽
Why is there a hole here?
为什么这里会有个洞
Jeez!
上帝啊
Okay, I'll be right back. Be good.
好了 我马上回来 你好好待着
Wait, Ilana.
等一下 阿♥拉♥娜
Yeah?
怎么了
I do want the figs.
我想要无花果了
Good choice.
明智
Hey, d-d-d-do not touch that!
别别别别碰那个
Those are the dog quiche!
那些是给狗狗的乳蛋饼
I'm sorry I snapped, I'm very sorry.
抱歉我不该对你嚷嚷 非常抱歉
Somebody switched the dog quiche with the human quiche.
有人把给狗吃的乳蛋饼和给人吃的换了
It's okay, man. We'll just switch 'em back.
没关系 换回来就好了
I just checked in with the bride.
我刚刚去看了下新娘
Her heart is racing, but that's not unusual.
它心跳得很快,但这很正常
Chihuahuas' hearts always race.
吉娃娃的心总是跳得很快
They were bred as like a joke.
它们像笑话一样被抚养
She may just have a case of cold paws.
它有可能是爪子受凉了
Cold paws is a very serious disease in the chihuahua community.
在吉娃娃圈子中爪子受凉是一种非常严重的病
Poor blood circulation,it's the number-one killer of chihuahuas.
血液循环差是吉娃娃的头号♥杀手
Cold paws, cold feet, you get why I--
爪子受寒 脚受寒[临阵退缩] 你知道为什么我...
This wedding is a disaster.
这场婚礼是个灾难
I'm sweating my nuts off.
我汗流不止
I need you to block me from Brandon
我要你帮我挡住布兰登
So that he doesn't see my enormous sweat glands.
这样他就看不见我的巨大汗腺
Eliot, relax, man.
艾略特 放松
This is a beautiful setup you got here.
你布置得很漂亮啊
I've never been to a dog wedding before
我以前从来没参加过狗狗婚礼
but I'd get married here in a second.
但我会毫不犹豫在这里结婚
Hey, don't tell Ilana I said that.
不要告诉阿♥拉♥娜我这么说了
I'm just running my mouth. That's right.
我只是顺口说的 对了
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
She has the rings.
戒指在她那
Where is my sister?
我姐姐呢
So now Abbi's stuck and I need to get to the wedding.
艾比被困住了 我要去参加婚礼
Where's the wedding? Near the lake.
婚礼在哪里举♥行♥ 在湖旁边
Well, the lake is huge. What part?
湖很大 哪一部分
Oh my god, forget it!
我的天 当我没问
Hey, you asked me!
是你问我的
Okay.
好吧
Pain is in the brain.
疼痛在大脑里
Ow! Pain is in the brain.
疼痛在大脑里
Pain is in my stupid, stupid brain.
疼痛在我愚蠢的大脑里
I'm down the shore with my family.
我和家人在海边
We're at the beach and it's fine.
我们在海滩上 一切都很美好
No, fuck that.
不行 去他的
Fuck that!
去他的
I am at dinner with Elijah Wood.
我与伊利亚·伍德在吃晚饭
And people are saying that we're so cute together.
人们说我们在一起很般配
And all we get is dessert.
我们只吃了甜点
No, fuck that.
不行 这个也不要
I am at an extravagant flea market with Mark Ruffalo.
我与马克·鲁弗洛在奢侈的跳蚤市场
Yes!
就是这样
All we want is some wooden milk crates
我们想要一些木质的牛奶箱
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表