剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
It was our Show Choir show. Yeah.
是我们的合唱团表演 对
It was a long time ago.
很久以前了
Can I ask you, do you live in New York
我能问问 你们是住在纽约
or did you move, because you never respond
还是搬走了 因为你们从不回复
to any of my Facebook, uh, invites.
我的Facebook邀请
I get so confused on Facebook.
我玩不来Facebook
Me too! Like, how it works.
我也是 不知道怎么用
What are all the numbers I know!
那些数字都是什么 是啊
and the things? I don't know what they go with.
还有那些东西 不知道代表什么
It's kind of change-- it changes fast, the interface.
界面换得很快
I'm afraid to click it. Yes.
我都不敢点 是的
You know, I'm actually, I'm really kind of sad
我其实挺伤心
that you guys missed my last solo performance. Yeah.
你们错过了我上次个人表演 嗯
We're so sorry that that happened.
我们很遗憾
We don't even know you guys that well.
我们跟你们根本不熟
Honestly, Chris, I feel like you should give them some of it.
克里斯 你该给她们展示下
You should show them a little bit.
你该表演点什么
Give them a little piece, a taste.
让她们欣赏一下
Oh, you don't have to do that.
没必要
You don't have to. We're at dinner.
不用了 我们在吃晚餐
I was born the day the Challenger exploded.
我在挑战者号♥爆♥炸♥那天出生
Honey, no. No, no, no.
亲爱的 别演这个
Do the ending, do the climax.
唱结尾 高♥潮♥部分
Do "Dear uncle".
唱"亲爱的叔叔"
Um, please suspend your sense of disbelief, uh,
请暂停你们难以置信的感觉
as the lighting here is not good and it's not a theater,
因为这里的灯光不是很好 不是剧院
but all the world is a stage.
但全世界都是舞台
Here we go.
开始了
No, uncle, please, don't!
不 叔叔 别
Okay, so he is on stage, he's fully naked,
他现在舞台上 全♥裸♥
and he's maximum erect.
完全勃起
Uncle, please, don't do it, uncle!
叔叔 求你别这么做 叔叔
Okay, he's standing on a shredded American flag, little pieces.
他站在一面粉碎的美国国旗上 小碎片
Uncle, uncle Sam!
叔叔 山姆大叔[美国]
He ejaculates!
他射了
Into the flag. Yes.
射到旗子上 是的
That's the twist.
转折就是这个啊
It's a bit of a statement. Yeah.
算是一种声明 嗯
It's like, about currency and politics and government
关于货币 政♥治♥ 政♥府♥
and all that.
等等
Um, we can push your tables together
我们可以把你们的桌子拼在一起
and then maybe you can talk a little bit quieter.
然后你们就可以小声点说话
No, please don't.
拜托不要
Ecuse me, sir. That's a great idea!
先生 这主意太棒了
Yes! Yes!
棒 棒
Here we go. Here we go.
来吧 来吧
This is a good group.
我们是个好的组合
Oh, my... Holy .
我的天
What the heck?
搞什么
What the ?
搞什么
I'm such a klutz, we have to go.
我真是个笨蛋 我们得走了
Now we gotta go, is what...
我们得走了
It is...We gotta... We have to go.
这 我们得 我们得走了
Gotta go, we gotta go. Oh, my god.
得走了 得走了 天啊
I can't be out.
我不能出来
I can't be out like this. We have to go,
我不能这样出来 我们得走了
that's... Sorry, everybody. I should go home right now.
这 抱歉 各位 我得马上回家
This is never gonna come out!
这个永远也洗不掉了
Let's go. Let's do it. Here we go.
我们走吧 走吧
Wait, you can't leave with an open container.
等等 你们不能把开了瓶的酒带走
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
We will not do that.
我们不会这样做
You guys know wine is heart healthy, so...
你们知道红酒对心脏有好处
Mmhmm, and... Here we go. Just do that.
然后 干了
Oh... Oh, my god.
我的天
You have a good California, I can tell.
你们 这是加州的 我能喝出来
You have a good rest of your night.
你们今晚好好享受
Sayonara. Bye, you guys. See you guys.
撒有拉拉 再见 再见
I'm sorry, but they are too much.
不好意思 但她们戏太多了
Yeah.
嗯
Scott Wolf, party of five.
斯科特·沃尔夫 五位
Scott Wolf?
斯科特·沃尔夫
Where are the leftovers?
剩菜呢
It was... Honestly too annoying.
里面太恼人了
We didn't even order.
我们没点餐
Too annoying?
太恼人
Must be nice.
一定很棒吧
Must... Be... Nice.
一定 很 棒吧
Must be nice!
一定很棒吧
Jeez.
老天
I feel bad.
我感觉很内疚
You know, runaway teens have it so tough.
离家出走的未成年挺不容易的
He probably came out to his family, they kicked him out,
他可能向家人出柜 然后被赶出家门
so he hopped a boxcar from Oklahoma
所以他在俄克拉荷马跳上一辆货车
and now he's turning tricks on St. Mark's.
如今在圣马可街上站街
You know, child sex trafficking is all around us.
你知道 儿童性♥交♥易就在我们身边
Wigs!
假发
Ab, I gotta go get a wig, it's my birthday!
小艾 我得去买♥♥个假发 今天是我生日
All right, you go ahead.
你去吧
I'm going to this Thai place and see if there's a wait.
我去这家泰国餐馆看看 看用不用排号♥
Dope.
好
Everyone's like, "Where's Christina, where's Christina?"
人人都在问 克里斯蒂娜呢 克里斯蒂娜呢
I can't keep saying you're in the keys at your parents.
我不能总说你在你父母家里
What do you want me to say?
你想我说什么
"Oh, my girlfriend moved out seven weeks ago
我女友七周前搬出去了
"And I'm falling apart and my dick doesn't work anymore, so..."
我崩溃了 我的鸡鸡硬不起来了
Dude. Christina moved out?
哥们 克里斯蒂娜搬出去了
What happened with the wigs?
你的假发呢
I got distracted by this business guido.
我被这个意大利商人分散了注意力
All right. I put our name in.
我定好了
45 minutes, we're in.
再过45分钟就可以进去了
I feel like every city has a parrot dude.
我感觉每个城市都有个养鹦鹉的男人
You ever see the guy with the cat on his head?
你看到过那个把猫放在头上的男人吗
Yeah, wonder if it ever touches the ground.
不知道它有没有触地过
If it does, that would be disgusting.
如果触过 那就太恶心了
Imagine if those two guys met.
想象那两个男人相遇
I think the parrot would win.
我觉得鹦鹉男会赢
God, I have such a wig face. It's not even funny.
天 我的脸太适合戴假发了 一点都不好玩
This is the kind of wig you get buried in.
下葬的时候就要戴这种假发
Why would you want to get buried in a wig?
你为什么想要下葬的时候戴假发
It's the last time people get to see you.
那是人们最后一次见你
Yeah, exactly, I want to look dope as at my funeral.
没错 我想在我的葬礼上闪耀全场
It's my last party, you know?
那是我最后一场派对
I even made a playlist already.
我已经做好歌♥单了
It's pretty much Rupaul's "Supermodel" on repeat
循环播放《鲁保罗变装皇后秀》的"超模"
and I need leather tissues.
我需要皮革纸巾
I also want everyone I've ever hooked up with
我还想要和我打过炮的所有人
to just jerk off together.
一起打飞机
That might bring me back to life. Seriously.
那可能会让我死而复生 真的
Yo, you should be careful.
你注意点
I just want like, a really nice funeral.
我想要一个美好的葬礼
You know, like, like, on a hill.
在一座山冈上
You know, like everyone would be really sad,
大家都会很难过
like hill funerals usually are? Yeah.
山冈葬礼一般都这样 嗯
Everyone would be crying,
大家都在哭
maybe even hysterically, but then, then,
甚至是歇斯底里那种哭 但之后 之后
everyone has to go to Six Flags, my treat.
大家都得去六旗主题公园 我请客
That is genius!
太有才了
You can't be upset at Six Flags, you can't.
你在六旗主题公园没法难过
No, no.
是的
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表