剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
You can even "Weekend at Bernie's" me,
你甚至可以效仿《老板渡假去》的剧情
but Ilana, no log flume, for real.
不过阿♥拉♥娜 不要玩激流勇进
How am I going to Bernie you if I'm already dead?
我死了要怎么效仿《老板渡假去》
No, I'm obviously dying first.
不 显然我会先死
No, the husband always dies first.
不 先死的总是老公
First of all, we're not married.
首先 我们没结婚
Second of all, I'm the wife?
第二 我是老婆
You're the other husband.
你是另一个老公
All right, agree to disagree.
好吧 保留各自意见
A to d.
保各意
Oh, my god.
天啊
I am definitely getting this.
我要买♥♥下这衣服
I am a female and I love to inspect bodies.
我是女性 我喜欢检查身体
Yeah, I think that's what that stands for.
嗯 好像就这个意思
Me too.
我也是
I'm getting this because I look like I've been stabbed.
我要买♥♥这件 因为我看上去就像被捅了一样
I look like I'm mid-death.
我看上去像是要死了
Challah back, y'all.
回鸡蛋面包
Challah back, y'all.
回鸡蛋面包
All right, I'll take this and we'll take these.
我要这个 我们要这两件衣服
Wigs are 10, shirts are a buck each.
假发10块 T恤一块一件
Here you go.
给
I love St. Mark's.
我爱圣马可街
I'm alone!
我一个人
So sad. Been there.
好可怜 感同身受
All right, so we can eat as many dumplings as you want...
我们可以想吃多少饺子就吃多少
..Whatever kind. Thank you. . Dude.
任何口味 谢谢你
That girl just did a tongue thing.
那女生刚才抖舌头
A tongue thing? Yeah!
抖舌头 是的
Hey, what'd you do?
你做了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Yeah, it was like...
像这样
No, it wasn't.
不是的
I just, I was just like, cute...
我只是 我只是说了 可爱
You know, I'm not trying to start a whole conversation.
我没想聊天
You are seriously beautiful, like,
你很漂亮
really, really beautiful.
真的很漂亮
No, you are.
你才是
Holy shit !
我去
Hey! Ilana, your gift!
阿♥拉♥娜 你的礼物
Stop him, he took our bag!
拦住他 他抢了我们的包
Drop the bag, you .
放下包 王八蛋
When I catch you, I swear I'm going to rip out
等我抓到你 我发誓我要
your disgusting little ball sack
撕烂你恶心的阴囊
until you throw up your own dick!
直到你把你老二吐出来
Damn it!
该死
Stop, we're the FBI, bitch!
站住 我们是联调局的 贱♥人♥
Hey, watch it!
看路
Stop that guy!
拦住他
Watch out, watch out!
小心 小心
My wig!
我的假发
Leave it, leave it!
别管了 别管了
Market, market-- go!
市场 市场 快
Split up!
分头追
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Go around, go around! Oh, .
绕过去 绕过去
Where is he? Oh, my god.
他人呢 我的天
He just ran down here, I...
他刚朝这边跑过来了
Go, there, there!
那边 那边
Drop it, you face, I swear I'll rip--
放下 王八蛋 我发誓我要撕烂你的
Come on, asshole! Ball sack!
快 混♥蛋♥ 阴囊
Jesus.
我日
All right, okay.
好的
Hopefully no one will take that.
希望没人捡走
Okay. Oh, I have a lot in here.
好了 里面有不少钱
Okay?
上去了吗
Okay.
上去了
Dude, he's going into a house!
他跑进了一栋房♥子
Come on! All right.
快 好
Okay, he's getting away.
他跑走了
Okay, here we go, I need just one--
好 我只需要一个
All right, you got it, and
你可以的
This is uncomfortable. then I just straddled.I know.
这姿势很不舒服 我是把两腿叉开 我知道
I don't feel like I wanna...
我感觉我不想
You know what?
知道吗
I'm gonna go back down through the kitchen,
我下去从厨房♥走
and I'm gonna be so fast,
我会很快的
and it's gonna be so good,
会很顺利
and we're gonna get the gift!
我们会夺回礼物
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗
A guy just ran in here.
刚有个人跑进这里了
We were chasing him 'cause he stole my gift.
我们在追他 因为他偷了我的礼物
He stole my bag. Call the police.
他偷了我的包 快报♥警♥
He stole it right out of my hand.
他从我手里抢走的
He's in here, he's in your house.
他就在这 在你家里
Please, come in.
请进
Okay.
好
Timothy.
蒂莫西
Can you please come down here?
你能下来吗
Timothy.
蒂莫西
That boy lives here?
那男孩住在这儿
Boy? He's 34 years old.
男孩 他都34了
I had him when I was very young.
我很年轻的时候生下他的
Timothy.
蒂莫西
Timothy!
蒂莫西
Jesus christ. What, mother?
老天 干什么 妈
Can you explain yourself?
你能解释下吗
Did you just steal something from these girls?
你刚偷了这两个女生的东西吗
Yeah, it was a joke. Chill out.
玩笑而已 淡定
You chill out!
你才淡定
Chill out!
淡定
And get their stuff now.
马上把她们东西交出来
Now!
赶紧的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Please, don't press charges.
请别提起指控
No, it's gonna... It's all right.
不 没什么
Ever since he dropped out of grad school,
自从他从研究生院辍学后
he's, uh, he's given me a lot of grief.
他就给我添了很多麻烦
I don't know what to do-- throw him out,
我不知道该怎么办 赶他出去
put him on the street. He'd love that.
让他沦落街头 他巴不得
I'm so rude.
我真无礼
Would you...
你们
Would you, uh, like a drink?
你们要喝点什么吗
No, no, no. It's fine.
不用 没事
It's a soft gift, so it's okay.
礼物是软的 所以没事
Timothy!
蒂莫西
What is wrong with you?
你什么毛病
I don't know, mom. Why don't you tell me?
我不知道 妈 要不你来告诉我吧
You're the psychiatrist.
毕竟你是心理医生
Or do I need to make an appointment?
还是我需要跟你预约下
Maybe you should.
或许你该这么做
But you can't afford me
但你付不起我
because you don't work.
因为你不工作
You love this, don't you?
你喜欢这样 对吧
You think I like this?
你以为我喜欢吗
My only son.
我唯一的儿子
Having to lie to my friends about
我不得不就我儿子是做什么的
what my son does with his life?
跟我的朋友撒谎
He's a loser, loser, loser,
他是个废物 废物 废物
loser, loser, loser, loser, loser life.
废物 废物 废物 废物 废物人生
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表