剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Ab, $12.99 is such a splurge for wine.
小艾 12.99买♥♥红酒太浪费了
You're spoiling me.
你这是在宠坏我
Don't, it's your birthday, dude.
胡说 今天是你生日
You deserve a bottle, not a box.
你值得一瓶酒而不是一个盒子
I made a reservation and everything
我预定了座位
and I cannot wait for you to open up
我等不及要你打开
Oh, I'm dying. this bday gift.It's so good.
我要死了 生日礼物了 超赞
I don't know.
我也不知道
23 is such a nothing birthday, though, you know, like...
23岁是个很平庸的生日 你知道
No. 22, you graduate college.
不知道 22岁 从大学毕业
21, you're suddenly allowed to be an alcoholic.
21岁 到了合法饮酒的年龄
20, you lose your virginity. Right.
20岁 破处 嗯
19's your last teen year.
19岁是青春期最后一年
18, you get to vote.
18岁 可以投票
17, you get to drive.
17岁 可以开车
16's your sweet 16, 15's your quinceanera.
16岁是花样年华 15岁是成人礼
See? I guess.
明白吗 也许吧
23 was pretty great for me, I mean, it's the year I met you.
23岁对我来说挺好的 我在那年遇到了你
Really?
是吗
Oh, my god.
我的天
Oh, my...
吓死了
Tree man. Oh, my damn god.
树人 我嘞个去
Every time he gets me, every time.
每次都能把我吓到
He needs a little bell.
他需要一个铃铛
Or like, a personal triangle he's playing all the time.
或者一个三角铁
He could cause a heart attack.
他能让你犯心脏病
For real, though, this wine,
讲真 这红酒
this like, pricey, high-class wine
昂贵高级的红酒
is setting up your entire year.
能给你整个一年奠定基调
If we weren't going to this BYOB, I mean,
如果我们不去这个BYOB[自带酒水派对]的话
this would be like, 30 bucks.
得花30块
I know, I love a "BYOB".
是啊 我喜欢BYOB
I love a "BYOF"-- bring your own food, or a
我喜欢BYOF 自带食物 或者
"BYOS"-- bring your own silverware.
BYOS 自带餐具
I'd wash the dishes if they'd let me.
如果他们允许的话 我愿意洗碗
This is the exact opposite reason why
这正是餐厅存在的
restaurants exist at all.
相反原因
I mean, why not just eat at home?
为什么不直接在家吃
I don't have a table.
我没有桌子
You girls are so pretty.
你们真漂亮
You should smile.
该笑起来
So, I've been spending all morning writing out my will.
我今天早上一直在写遗嘱
My dad said it's never too early, and I agree.
我爸说这种事永远不嫌早 我同意
Ilana, you're only 23, dude.
阿♥拉♥娜 你才23岁
Okay, you know what?
你知道吗
My people plan for death, Abbi.
我的人会对死亡制定计划 艾比
I'm Jewish too.
我也是犹太人
Okay, but you're a Mainline Jew.
但你是主线区犹太人
New York Jews wake up every day
纽约犹太人每天醒来
just thinking about how they're going to die.
就会想着他们会怎么死掉
I think about death.
我也会思考死亡
Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex.
性 性 性 性 性
Sex is right.
性就对了
Oh, my goodness.
天啊
You wrote your will on a napkin?
你把遗嘱写在餐巾纸上
I made copies, obviously. Come on.
显然我有复印 拜托
I know, how have I never had edamame?
就是说啊 我怎么会从没吃过青豆
I know! How has it ever--
是啊 怎么会
It's always on the table.
永远都在桌上
Hold up-- you gave me power of attorney?
等等 你委托我代表你行使你的合法权益
I need you to be able to fight against my killer or whatever,
我需要你对抗杀我的人
and then option the rights.
然后权衡我的权利
I also am looking into a few mutual funds
同时我还在观望几个互惠基金
and I'm having some, um...
我在鉴定
valuables appraised.
一些贵重物品的价值
Are you talking about the Beanie Babies? Don't!
你说的是豆豆娃吗 打住
Stop, I can't even talk about this.
我没法说这个
They're with the flamingo one?
它们 火烈鸟吗
Dude, I can't even--
我真的不行
There is still some value there,
还是有些价值的
especially in the ones that like, commemorate events, okay?
尤其是纪念活动里的那些 好吗
It's cyclical, the market is cyclical.
市场是有周期的
Maybe you-- you don't know about the market.
或许你不了解市场
But it's cyclical.
它是有周期的
You're getting into like, the ebay beanie baby game?
你开始在易趣上卖♥♥豆豆娃了吗
Yeah, baby, it's a whole other math game.
是的 全新的数学游戏
I've got a math head. All right, listen. Math mind.
我有数学大脑 听着 数学达人
I'm all for wills.
我支持你写遗嘱
I think it's a good idea
我觉得是个好主意
even though I think you're very young.
尽管我觉得你很年轻
But people get crazy about material possessions
但人们对物质财富的态度近乎疯狂
and it's like, who even owns anything these days anyway?
而现如今人人都一无所有
Can you please spare a dollar?
能给我一块钱吗
Yeah. I just wanna to get some food.
嗯 我想买♥♥点吃的
Good luck. Thank you. Yeah.
祝你好运 谢谢
Appreciate it. Bless. I hope it helps.
谢谢 保佑 希望能帮到你
Oh, my god, we are...
天啊 我们
Can I get a buck?
能给我一块吗
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
But you just gave her a buck.
可你们才给了她一块
We can't give everyone on the block a dollar.
我们不能给街区上的每个人一块
Well, actually, you could.
实际上 你们可以
You just don't want to.
你们只是不想
Actually, we couldn't, because we're going to the Meat Sack
实际上 我们不能 因为我们要去肉包餐厅
and it's a cash-only restaurant.
那里只收现金
That must be nice.
一定很棒吧
Okay, we could bring you our leftovers, after.
我们可以把剩下的带给你们
I was gonna have them for lunch...
我打算午餐吃的
Oh, really? 'cause that would be so generous of you.
真的吗 你真是太慷慨了
Oh, it's no problem. I'm glad we--
客气 我很开心我们
Okay, he's being sarcastic.
好了 他是在讽刺你
Michelle, party of two.
蜜雪儿 两位
Michelle, party of two.
蜜雪儿 两位
Three, two, one.
三二一
Okay, you lose.
没你位置了
I have a reservation. It's under, uh...
我有预定 是以
You're my next twotop. Great.
下面就是你了 很好
A'ight? Hope you're hungry.
希望你很饿
Get the stomach stretched.
准备好大快朵颐
I cannot wait. I love me some dumplings.
我等不及了 我好想吃饺子
It's like a squirrel clutch with a meatball in it.
就像装了个肉丸子的松鼠手袋
Little Wayne, party of two.
小韦恩 两位
Oh, my god, Weezy's here. He is so real.
天啊 Weezy来了 他超真实的
No, that's us.
不 是我们
We... are Little Wayne.
我们是小韦恩
Oh, you are sweeping me off my feet.
你真是让我神魂颠倒
Oh, yum. Oh, my god.
真香 天啊
You can get as many dumplings as you want, okay?
你可以尽情吃饺子
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
我的天 我的天
Oh, my god!
我的天
Yo, girlfriends.
女朋友们
Hey... Long time, no freakin' see.
好久不见
Look at you two!
瞧瞧你俩
Couple of Madonnas, huh?
两个麦当娜
Oh, gosh, so fashion, baby.
好时髦
I love that!
好喜欢
How are you guys? Yeah.
你们怎么样
When was the last time we saw you?
我们上次见面是什么时候
I think it was at our show...
好像是在我们的节目上
Yeah. ...With Elliott.
对啊 和艾略特一起
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表