剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I have my own makeup line.
我有自己的化妆品品牌
Oh, my God, am I being so mean?
天啊 我是不是太刻薄了
I love her, you know she's my favorite.
我爱她 她是我的最爱
No, dude, it's not mean at all.
不 姐们 一点都不刻薄
And the gauze in your mouth adds authenticity.
你嘴里的纱布让你听起来更加逼真
My production company,
我的电影制♥作♥公♥司♥
Flower Films... I love Flower Films.
花儿电影 我爱花儿电影
...was founded in 1999 with the popular film,
成立于1999年 拍摄了热卖♥♥影片
"Whip It."
《轮滑女孩》
That is what she sounds like. Oh, my God, I'm terrible.
简直跟她如出一辙 天啊 我好坏
No, you're so good.
不 你模仿得很棒
It was 1995 !
那是1995年
No, keep going, it's good, she would love this impression.
继续 非常好 她会喜欢的
My grandfather was the legendary film actor,
我爷爷是传奇电影演员
John Barrymore.
约翰·巴里摩尔
That's what she says.
她也这么说的
Oh, my God, Jeremy.
天啊 是杰瑞米
What does thumbs up, question mark mean?
翘拇指接一个问号♥是什么意思
Thanks, skids, love you, B.
谢了 小斯 爱你 宝贝
Jeremy's totally thinking about me.
杰瑞米在想我
Yeah, dude, I think he thinks about you. I think he likes you.
是啊 我觉得他不仅想你还喜欢你
He jerks off to you all the time, I sense those things.
他总是对着你打飞机 我能感知
I know sexual tension when I feel it--
我能感觉到性的张力
Yeah, you do.
是啊
Oh, my God...
我的天
Will you leave me alone?
你能别来烦我吗
We have to change your gauze out.
必须把你的纱布换了
I wanna go to Florida.
我想去佛罗里达
Okay, Jaime.
好了 海眉
Okay, everything is now the childproof, we got this.
现在一切都不会被小孩弄坏了 我们可以的
Abbi is weak right now, like a baby, like an infant.
艾比现在很虚弱 如同婴儿 孤儿
And I need to take care of her.
而我需要照顾她
And I need you to take care of me.
我需要你照顾我
Baby, I will like anticipate your every single need.
宝贝 我会提♥前♥预♥测♥你的所有需求
Okay, first order of business is government medicine.
好 第一件事就是政♥府♥开的药
Abbi needs to take two Vicodin every four hours.
艾比需要每四个小时吃两片维柯丁
Ah, good.
好的
What, now?
现在干什么
Okay, Abbi, this little airplane
艾比 这架小飞机
is going to come into the hangar.
要进飞机库了
Yes... okay, now close the hangar.
很好 关闭飞机库
Oh, you're so swollen, baby. Okay.
你肿得好厉害 宝贝
Okay. Peas, frozen peas.
来了 豆子 冻豆子
Here we go, here we go, here we go now.
吃药了 吃药了
Wow, it's been four hours already?
已经过了4个小时了
Oh, my God, you are so out of it.
天啊 你完全是迷糊的
I am really glad I'm here.
还好我在这
Okay.
好了
Okay, this is for the swelling of your face.
这个可以缓解你的脸部肿胀
Just rest on it.
贴在上面休息
Okay, Jaime, now, we have to do the two most important things
海眉 我们现在要做动了牙齿手术的患者
a dental surgery victim needs.
最需要的两件事
What is it?
是什么
Give her Froyo and braid her hair. Of course.
喂她酸奶 给她扎辫子 没问题
Okay, I need you to go 42 Squirts,
我需要你到42潮♥喷♥酸奶店
and get me a real Abbi flavor.
给我买♥♥个艾比口味的
You'll know when you see it.
你看到就知道是什么了
Ooh-whee, okay, well, okay.
好的
The flavor of Abbi.
艾比口味
Can Jaime capture the complexity
海眉能在一个口味内
of this beautiful human being in one single flavor?
抓住这个美人吗
Jaime, I don't really have time for this.
海眉 我没空跟你扯淡
Abbi's blood mother is in Turks and Caicos,
艾比的生母在特克斯和凯科斯群岛
and I am her mother now.
我现在是她妈
She needs me, she needs, you know, us, but...
她需要我 她需要我们 但是
I will not disappoint you.
我不会让你失望的
Okay, baby.
我出发了
And, hey, Jaimes.
海海
Have fun with it.
玩得开心
Are you ready to get on the party train.
准备好登上派对列车了吗
First stop!
第一站
Braid the shit out of them silky-ass doll locks.
把你的丝滑娃娃头发编起来
I'm gonna get some scrunchies.
我去拿点发圈
Okay, Jaime, the flavor of Abbi.
好了海眉 找艾比口味
Oh, fuck me.
老天
I guess I'll start from the top.
我还是从上面开始好了
Would you rather lick a dead man's penis,
你是愿意舔死人的鸡♥巴♥
or have sex with the same person for the rest of your life?
还是余生都和同一个人做♥爱♥
Penis.
鸡♥巴♥
Would you rather eat ice cream for five hours straight,
你是愿意连续吃5个小时的冰淇淋
or shoot somebody in the knee?
还是开枪打一个人的膝盖
Knee.
膝盖
Yup.
好样的
Ilana, I don't feel good, I feel really weird.
阿♥拉♥娜 我感觉不太好 很不舒服
I knew it.
我就知道
Western medicine fails us again.
西药再一次辜负了我们
Thanks a lot, Doctor Oz.
多谢了 OZ医生[电视名人]
You know what?
这样好了
I'm gonna give you a little bit of my homemade
我给你来点自♥制♥的
"Strega Nona" recipe.
"巫婆奶奶"配方
Strega Nona...
巫婆奶奶
Firecrackers, baby.
鞭炮
What's a firecracker?
鞭炮是什么
It was what we were on that time that
就是在布莱恩公园那次 那个男的
that dude jerked off on your pocketbook in Bryant Park.
在你的皮夹上射♥精♥ 我们当时嗑的东西
He was cool.
他挺酷的
But not as cool as Jeremy, right?
但没有杰瑞米酷 对吗
You know what, Jeremy?
知道吗 杰瑞米
I will say it again.
我会再说一次
I like you.
我喜欢你
I want us to go out and...
我希望我们能出去
What are you doing? Just be open with it.
你在干什么 彼此坦白
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm telling Jeremy I like him.
我跟杰瑞米说我喜欢他
You told me to. What?
你叫我这么做的 什么
23 minutes, fuck me. You told me to.
23分钟 我♥操♥ 你叫做这么做的
Yeah, but not while you're jacked-up on Uncle Sam pills.
是 但别在你吃了美国药的时候给他说啊
Jesus, come on.
我晕 来喝了
Take this firecracker smoothie.
喝了这杯鞭炮思慕希
All right.
好
You know, I wish I could have one, but I gotta be responsible.
我也想喝一杯 但我得负起责任来
And don't you worry about leaving that message for Jeremy.
别担心给杰瑞米的留言
You are gonna forget that in seven minutes.
7分钟后你就会忘了
Jaime? Okay.
海眉 好的
No, please, can you go in front of me?
别管我 你们排我前面去吧
Please, thank you.
谢谢
Toppings, toppings, toppings, toppings,
蛋糕装饰 蛋糕装饰 蛋糕装饰
toppings, toppings, toppings...
蛋糕装饰 蛋糕装饰
Let's see, Cap'n Crunch?
我看看 Cap'n Crunch麦片
No, it's too chemically and that's no good.
不行 化学成分太多 不好
Dark chocolate chip?
黑巧克力片
No, it's too crunchy for Abbi right now.
不行 现在对艾比来说太硬了
Ew, gummy candies?
恶 软糖
Excuse me, these do not go with the Froyo.
不好意思 它们和酸奶不搭
In case you were wondering.
如果你想知道的话
Gorp... what is Gorp?
Gorp 什么是Gorp
"Good ol' raisins and peanuts ."
"葡萄干和花生"
Why would we want all raisins and peanuts?
为什么会想要葡萄干和花生
Abbi dabbi dab my Beautiful queen
艾比宝贝 她是
she's my My beautiful queen she's...
我的女王 我的漂亮女王
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表