剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Baby girl, you know we can make commission here?
宝贝儿 你知道我们这里可以赚佣金吗
Love ya.
爱你
My interns, gather.
实习生们 集♥合♥
Okay, kids, when I started this day,
孩子们 今天刚开始的时候
I had one goal
我只有一个目标
and that was to get a deal.
目标是完成一笔订单
But then I learned what commission is,
但后来 我知道了佣金的存在
and now my goal is money, money, money, bitch.
所以我现在的目标是钱钱钱 贱♥人♥
Now, I'm gonna take lunch,
我现在要去吃午饭了
but I need you guys to keep it on, on, on, on, on.
但你们得继续干活
Please don't leave the building so that you work
请不要离开大楼这样你们才能工作
and also I won't be able to sign you back in
而且我没法再签字让你们进来
'cause I won't be here. Okay.
因为我不在这儿 好了
Your fly is down, yeah.
你拉链没拉上
What a cool boss.
老板好酷
Your transformation will inspire millions.
你的转变会激励千万人
Come on, Abbi, do it with him.
来吧 艾比 和他一起做
Abbi, motivate him, tell him how ripped he's gonna be.
艾比 鼓励他 告诉他会变得多有型
So ripped.
超有型
Come on, be more specific.
具体点
Paint a picture of how he's gonna look with words.
用语言描述他以后的身材
Uh, muscly, like on the top and then skinny stomach.
上面 有肌肉 紧实的腹部
Drop that ball.
放下球吧
All right, buddy.
好了 兄弟
Come on, yes.
太棒了
All right, go protein up, all right?
去补充蛋白质吧
I'll come find you, if I can see you.
我会去找你的 如果我还能看到你的话
You're really shrinking, buddy.
你瘦了好多 兄弟
bodybytrey.biz. Cut out.
bodybytrey.biz 结束
All right, Abbi, that was not great.
艾比 刚才并不太好
Now, look, Matthew is very special, all right?
听着 马修非常特别
When you're home with him, I want you to monitor his diet,
你们在家的时候 我想让你你监控他的饮食
his sleep, even his stool.
他的睡眠 甚至他的排泄
I want you to be all over him, okay?
我想让你全方位监控他 好吗
If you can do that,
如果你能办到
there's no telling how far we can go.
那说不准我们能做到什么程度
Oh, and, Abbi, could you clean up all this sweat.
还有艾比 你能清理一下这些汗渍吗
It's really stinky.
太臭了
It's actually my lunch break.
现在其实是我的午休时间
Good call.
说得对
It'll totally be here when you get back.
反正等你回来汗渍也不会跑
But, Abbi, hashtag get clean.
但是艾比 #戒毒
Your farts don't smell healthy.
你的屁闻起来不太健康
It's not--
不是我
Hi, I'm here to meet my friend Ilana.
你好 我是来找我朋友阿♥拉♥娜的
Oh, yes, Miss Wexler. Yes.
好的 韦克斯勒小姐 是的
Right this way, sir.
这边请 先生
I'm not a sir.
我不是先生
I wear a ponytail out one time.
我就今天扎马尾出来了
What up, queen? Check it.
好啊 女王 瞧瞧
I got a dirty-ass martini, a clean white power suit,
我点了杯橄榄汁马提尼 一套纯白权力套装
originally 119, down to 69, down to 39.
原价119 打折69 折♥上♥折♥39
Thank you.
谢谢
TJ Maxx.
TJ Maxx买♥♥的
Okay, Maxinista, I think you left the size tag on it.
Max达人 你价格标签好像还没撕
Can't get it by ya.
逃不过你的眼睛
This, uh, Halliburton fat-cat lunch is on me.
这顿高贵奢华的午餐我请了
I made $400 today already.
我今天已经赚了400美元
I hired an extremely diverse ethnic smorgasbord of unpaid interns.
我雇了一帮种族超多元化的无薪实习生
Turns out I'm an effective leader.
结果证明 我是个卓有成效的领导
I'm happy that one of us is having a really good day,
还好我们中有人今天心情不错
'cause, um...
因为...
Bevers joined Soulstice today.
贝弗斯今天开始在Soulstice健身
Well, just-- just wait for this,
还没到高♥潮♥
'cause I'm helping Trey train him.
我在协助特雷训练他
You're getting to train someone?
你能训练别人了
Yeah, but it's Bevers.
是的 但是是贝弗斯
So what?
那又怎么样
Rub some Purrell in your mustache so you don't smell him.
往你胡子上抹点洗手液 这样就闻不到他了
Who cares? This is an opportunity.
谁在乎 这可是个机会
Grab the bull by the balls, dude.
你要迎难而上
Guess you're right. It's just my day job.
也许你说得对 这是我的日常工作而已
I'm gonna be like a successful artist any day now.
我随时可能成为一个成功的艺术家
Obviously.
当然了
I could train the shit out of Bevers.
我可以把贝弗斯训练出来
Hell, yes, you can.
当然可以
To us and the future.
敬我们 敬未来
I just ruined a perfectly clean white power suit.
我毁了这套纯白权力套装
I don't know if I would call it a white power suit,
我不确定这是不是该叫做白色权力套装
especially after you just, you know, talked about
尤其是你刚说
that ethnic smorgasbord of unpaid workers that you have.
你雇了一帮种族多元化的无薪工人
What did you just say?
你说什么
Explain what you mean?
解释一下
Well, white power, um...
白人♥权♥力
No, no, no-- Mom, it is a job, but I'm not making any money.
不是 妈 这是份工作 但没薪水
Swing low, sweet chariot
轻轻摇晃的马车
coming forth to carry me home
载我回故乡
Ilana, one of your interns tried to leave
阿♥拉♥娜 有个实习生前面想走
so the other ones locked him in the conference room.
其他人把他锁在会议室里了
I have a Skype with a haunted pizza tour company.
我和披萨寻鬼之旅公♥司♥有个电♥话♥会议
I need that room like now.
我现在需要使用那房♥间
What have I become?
我变成了什么
I don't know, but I need the room.
不知道 但我需要会议室
Goddam it!
我去
Bevers, come on, let's go!
贝弗斯 我们走
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna get to this right after.
我马上就来清理这个
We gotta, we're gonna do some stretching.
我们得去做拉伸
Yes.
好的
Yes.
好的
Abbi, I can't.
艾比 我做不到
Abbi!
艾比
Yes, yes.
很棒
Beautiful.
棒极了
Here we go.
动起来
Be your Soulstie self, Matthew.
学习Soustice精神 马修
Yes, Abbi. Come on.
就是这样 艾比 加油
Meet and greet your potential.
发掘你内在的潜力
Yeah, feel that fuel running through your veins!
感受血管里奔腾的燃料
Nice!
棒极了
Yes, you can-- I know you can.
你可以的 我知道你可以的
You always quit too soon.
你总是过早放弃
Push him, Abbi. Come on, don't stop.
鞭策他 艾比 加油 不要停
Be the change!
改变自己
Feel it.
用心感受
You're running.
你在奔跑
You are running!
你在奔跑
You got it, yes!
你可以的 很棒
Bevers, oh, my God!
贝弗斯 我的天
Oh, Bevers.
贝弗斯
Go, get outta here, go.
走 快走
But, wait-- Why? Wait, why?
等等 为什么
Get out-- Be free--
走吧 放你们自♥由♥
I don't want you here.
我不想让你们在这儿
Go-- You must leave.
走 你们必须离开
You deserve paid work.
你们值得一份有偿工作
I can't get paid work.
我找不到有偿的工作
I just graduated from Cornell with a business degree.
我刚拿到康奈尔大学的商业学位
That's the worst ivy.
那是最差的常青藤学校
And I'm building my resume.
我要丰富我的简历
My parents are finally proud of me.
我父母终于为我感到自豪了
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表