剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Hello.
你好
We would love to use our free passes to see one movie
我们想用免费票看场电影
and only one movie.
就看一场
Um, we're gonna see... "Fang for a Fang."
我们想看 《以尖牙还尖牙》
Gotta support book adaptations.
必须要支持小说改编的电影
You read the book? No.
你看过原著 当然没有
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay. Have a good rest.
好了 好好休息
Gun it, bitch, without that cocaine,
冲啊 贱♥人♥ 没有可♥卡♥因♥
I can't control the other werewolves.
我不能控制其他狼人
Um, I'm confused.
我看不懂
Chris Rock is killing all the werewolves,
克里斯·洛克杀光了所有的狼人
but he is also a werewolf.
但他自己也是狼人
This movie makes no sense. I love it.
这电影毫无逻辑 我喜欢
I don't care what the principal says, I'm in love with you.
我不在乎校长怎么说 我爱你
Did you bring any more almond milk?
你还有杏仁乳吗
Yeah, I just...
还有 只是
Shush!
安静点
I'm just trying Shh!
我只是想... 嘘
I'm just trying...
我只是想
Do you want any popcorn?
吃爆米花吗
There's Milk Duds on the bottom, actually.
最底下有奶球
All right, yeah. My favorite.
当然好啦 我的最爱
Ilana...
阿♥拉♥娜
Are you fucking kidding me?
你在逗我吗
That's not cool dude.
一点都不好玩
Hello, sir, we'd like to report that
你好先生 我们想要反映
the sound was really subpar.
电影音效太次了
The Dolby was nowhere near 5.1--
杜比系统远达不到5.1
Great, okay.
太好了
See you next week.
下周见
All major religions have a dual god system,
世界主要宗教都有双神体系
one visible face and one invisible.
一个可见 一个不可见
Okay, call me after Dave and Busters.
好 吃完给我打电♥话♥
Say hi to your mom.
替我向你妈问好
Hi, Abbi-dabbi.
嗨 艾比比
Smells like you've been working out.
你闻起来像刚健完身
What is this?
这是什么
I have been making some home improvements.
我做了一些家装改进
This way we don't have to trudge
这样我们就不用大老远
all the way to the master fridge.
去大冰箱拿东西
Watch.
你瞧
It's like two feet farther. Simple.
大冰箱也就远大概两英尺 很简单
I don't think this is a good idea.
我不觉得这是个好主意
Elegant.
很优雅
Bevers, do you want me to get it?
贝弗斯 要我帮你拿吗
It's heavy.
好重
It's clearly gonna... the floor. Oh, shit.
明显会掉在地上 我去
I'm sorry.
对不起
I guess I don't know my own strength.
我高估了自己的实力
Holy shit.
我去
Bevers, what is on your back?
贝弗斯 你背上那是什么
You know, I don't know.
我不知道
I just know it itches a lot, and it really hurts.
我只知道很痒 而且很痛
Is it a mosquito bite?
是蚊子块吗
No, that is definitely not a mosquito bite.
不 绝对不可能是蚊子块
I think it's a bed sore.
我觉得可能是褥疮
I've only been sitting on the couch-- so, technically,
我一直坐在沙发上 所以严格来说
you're gonna have to call it a couch sore, but--
你该称它沙发疮 不过
How have you been on my couch long enough to get a couch sore?
你在我沙发上是待了多久才能得上沙发疮
You don't even live here, your girlfriend does.
你都不住在这儿 你女朋友才住在这儿
Where's Melody?
梅洛迪人呢
You just missed her.
你刚好错过了她
She's on her way to Port-au-Prince right now.
她现在在去太子港的路上
Of course she is. She leaves her boyfriend here
当然了 把自己男朋友留在这儿
to go on, what, some fucking cruise?
自己去坐邮轮吗
Uh, no.
不是
She's spearheading Habitat for Humanity down there.
她是仁人家园的领队
I know everybody else has moved on to the new hip tragedy,
大家的关注点都转移到新的灾难上了
but it's still a mess down in Haiti.
但海地那里还是一片狼藉
I know it is.
我知道
Terrible.
太惨了
You need to get off of my couch.
你快从沙发上下来
You need to take a long hard look at yourself right now.
你得好好地审视一下你自己
This is so disgusting.
实在是太恶心了
Just do something with your life. Do anything.
着手改变一下你的生活 随便什么都行
Jesus.
老天
I can't-- I can't do this, Bevers.
我受不了了 贝弗斯
Please stop.
别这样了
I'm trying to be all Zen Buddha, you know?
我在尝试禅宗佛教
Tea.
喝茶
Hey, Nicole.
妮可
Nic, Nic, Nic.
妮可 妮可 妮可
Do you ever, um, get hair from your head
你有没有过 洗澡的时候
stuck in your butt crack in the shower?
头发卡进了股沟里
Do you?
有过吗
Ilana? Hey, Buddy, what's up?
阿♥拉♥娜 怎么了伙计
My therapist has encouraged me to write down my feelings.
我的心理治疗师鼓励我写下我的感受
I didn't know you go to a therapist-- Me, too.
我都不知道你看心理治疗师 我也去看
"Dear Ilana, when you do not do work,
"亲爱的阿♥拉♥娜 当你不工作的时候
I feel disrespected and--
我觉得很不受尊重 甚至
I had no idea. And less then.
我从来不知道 甚至更糟
I will be out for the rest of the day, and when I return,
我今天白天会去外面 当我回来的时候
you-- you need to have gotten a deal,
你得做成一单
or I will have to... let you go.
不然的话我不得不 开除你
Very sincerely, Todd."
非常真诚地 托德
You know what?
你知道吗
Challenge accepted.
我接受挑战
I'm proud of you. That was great.
我为你骄傲 你做得很棒
Yeah, I'll do it, I'll work. Thank you.
我会做的 我会工作 谢谢你
Bevers?
贝弗斯
Bevers?
贝弗斯
Hello?
有人吗
Hey, Nicole, how would you describe exactly
妮可 你具体是怎么定义
what it is we "do" at this "company"?
我们在这个"公♥司♥"是"做什么"的
Todd told you to work.
托德让你工作
I am, Nicoletta.
我在工作呀 妮可莱塔
I'm hiring interns.
我在招实习生
Yeah, two words, baby.
两个词
Steve Jobs... techno-visionary,
史蒂夫·乔布斯 科技远见
created many jobs.
创造了许多就业岗位
Oh, okay.
好吧
See you later.
回见
This is an incredible resume.
真是一份闪亮的简历
Did you print this yourself?
你是自己打印的吗
Yeah, you just, uh, press "Ctrl P."
是的 只要按Ctrl+P就行了
My biggest weakness is that I lose my purse a lot.
我最大的缺点是我经常掉钱包
But then my biggest strength is that I always get it back.
但我最大的优点是我总能把它找回来
Does that answer your question?
这个回答你满意吗
You asked me the question,
是你问的我问题
and then just started answering it yourself.
然后自己就答了
Excellent listening skills.
听力不错
I've been taking the PATH train into Manhattan every morning--
我每天早上都搭过哈德逊河捷运来曼哈顿
not great for my thigh bursitis.
对我的大腿滑囊炎不太好
But on the bright side, my kids sure are happy
不过好的地方是 我的孩子都很高兴
to have me out of the house.
我不在家
Gotta tell you, Frank,
说实话 弗兰克
this would absolutely be a pity hire.
如果雇佣你 那完全是因为同情
That would be amazing.
那就太好了
I just don't think you're Deals Deals Deals material.
我觉得你和Deals Deals Deals公♥司♥不合适
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表