剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
and they look exactly like that.
看起来就像那样
All lumpy and.
凹凸不平
Come on, don't ruin cornichons for me.
拜托 不要毁了腌黄瓜在我心目中的形象
You saw I was enjoying this.
我吃得正开心呢
Okay, don't ruin micropenises for me.
好的 别毁了迷你鸡鸡在我心目中的形象
Touche.
一针见血
We have to go, this party's dead.
我们得走了 这派对真无聊
No, this party is a 10, dude. What?
不 这个派对可以打十分 搞什么
I thought so too, but it's only four or five.
我之前也这么想 但只能打四分或者五分
Look.
你看
Gross.
真恶心
The Narnia of partias is still out there
派对中的纳尼亚就在某个地方
and we're going to find it.
我们会找到的
Did you just say "Narnia of partias"?
你刚刚是不是说了"派对中的纳尼亚"
Do you guys know that, that play "Rent"?
你们知不知道《吉屋出租》那部音乐剧
Yeah. Like, I don't understand how they thought
嗯 我不明白他们为什么觉得
that they just didn't need to pay rent, like, at all.
不需要付房♥租
I know, it's like, it sucks,
是啊 虽然很不爽
but everybody has to pay rent.
但每个人都得付房♥租
Yeah. Rent? And also, I could totally be on broadway.
对啊 《吉屋出租》 而且我也可以去演百老汇
I'd be like...
就像这样...
500, 25--
500 25...
Oh, my god.
我的天
You guys, hold on, Trey is calling me.
等等 特雷打电♥话♥给我了
I'm ways drunk, I can't pick up. I'm going to decline.
我喝多了 不能接电♥话♥ 还是不接了
Oh no. Abbi?
不 艾比
Oh god.
上帝啊
Hello?
喂
Abbi, I just saw an Instagram of you at a party
艾比 我刚刚在Instagram上看见你参加派对的照片
with a drink on your head.
头上还有饮料
I... It was...
我...那是...
A throwback Thursday pic that I put up.
那是我发的老照片
But it's Friday.
但今天是周五啊
I'm just stupid.
我犯蠢了
And I'm in the hospital. Beep.
我现在在医院 哔
That's my life machine... Beep, beep.
这是我呼吸机的 哔 哔
Going. Beep.
声音 哔
Gotta do something.
得做点什么
Beep. I'm hooked up to
哔 我身上插了
There's tubes. Beep, beep.
很多管子 哔 哔
My doctor's right here if you want to talk to him.
你有什么想问的可以问我的医生 他就在这
Good, hello?
好的 你好
Hello, hello, this is Dr. Rotreiller
你好 我是洛特里勒医生
Are you a specialist?
你是专业的吗
Are you a specialist?
你是专业的吗
I'm more of a general jack-of-all-trades style doctor.
我更像是一名万能综合医生
What's going on with the tapeworm?
绦虫怎么样了
Is it still in her... Butt?
是不是还在她的...屁♥股♥里
It's still in her anus.
还在她的肛♥门♥里
It is crowned and-and breeched.
露了个头又消失了
What do you think her recovery time is going to be?
你觉得她什么时候会恢复
We don't know whether it'll be a few days or a few hours,
可能几天 可能几小时
But it's gonna-- we're gonna get it out of there.
不过 我们会把它弄出来的
And it's gonna get gone.
它会消失的
Sorry, no offense, are you a nurse
抱歉 无意冒犯 你是护士
ar are you a real doctor?
还是医生
What--
什么...
I, uh... They're calling me.
我...有人在叫我
I gotta go get the worm-- is-- taken out.
我得去把那条虫...弄出来
Call me when you're done, I guess.
结束之后给我电♥话♥
Bye. Abbi,all right, bye.
再见 艾比 好的 再见
My bad, I'm sorry.
是我的错 对不起
That guy did not sound qualified.
那人听起来不怎么专业
All right, I'm sorry, you guys.
不好意思 朋友们
Sorry to make you wait.
抱歉让你们久等了
Okay.
好了
Ready to fall.
准备倒了
Fall away.
倒吧
Falling.
倒了
I'm a dentist, not a doctor.
我是牙医 不是医生
I don't know how to deal with high-pressure situations.
我不知道要怎么应付高压情况
Don't worry... Lincoln, nothing matters.
别担心...林肯 没事的
Yeah, it's fine.
对啊 没事的
What just happened?
发生了什么
It's a black Irish goodbye.
爱尔兰黑人式告别
He always does it.
他总是这么做
Okay, so I just found out about a rooftop party
我刚刚发现一个屋顶派对
a hot sec from here.
离这里很近
This is perfect.
完美
No, you know what?
不 你知道吗
I think I need to go home.
得我要回家了
Trey definitely did not believe that call.
特雷肯定不相信那通电♥话♥
No, dude, he definitely believed you.
不会 他肯定相信你
All right, I agree.
好吧 你说得对
Yessa!
是的
Also, I love roofs.
还有 我喜欢屋顶
Yes, dude!
这才像话
Whoo, this party is a...
这个派对...
10, I knew it!
十分 我就知道
Yes, whose party is this, dude?
这是谁举办的派对
Who gives a fat wet...
管他呢...
Heads up, whoo!
注意了
Place one right here, Gianni.
亲在这边 贾尼
god, I love when straight dudes make out.
天啊 我太喜欢看直男亲吻了
You never know if you never try,
不尝试就永远不知道
You never try if you never know, you know?
不知道就永远不尝试 对吗
I'm going to get another beer, do you want one?
我要再去倒杯酒 你要来一杯吗
Yeah.
要
Abbi!
艾比
Okay. Too close.
好呢 别靠太近
All right, party's over
好了 派对结束了
Let's go, come on, let's go. , come on, let's go.
快走 快过来 我们走 来啊 我们走
Get out, get out!
快出去 出去
Hit the bricks, let's move it!
结束了 赶紧走
Let's go!
快走
Come on.
走吧
I wanna whirl. What is up, dude?
我好晕啊 你怎么了
Just let me get it, I understand.
让我来 我知道要这么做
Come on.
快来
Let us in.
让我们进去
They're not gonna let us in,
他们不让我们进去
then I don't wanna go in there.
我就不想进去
'cause you know why?
你知道为什么吗
We deserve better than that.
我们值得更好的
What is this place... Where are you going?
这是什么地方...你去哪里
Oh, my god.
我的天
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Oh, you be quiet.
你安静点
I'm Val about town, town about Val.
我是小镇的瓦尔 瓦尔的小镇
Dude.
姐们
Who is Val?
瓦尔是谁
Hey, it's val!
瓦尔来了
Val!
瓦尔
♪ Forget your troubles,come on get happy ♪
♪ 忘记烦恼 迎接快乐 ♪
♪ You better chase all your cares away ♪
♪ 你最好赶走烦恼 ♪
♪ Shout hallelujah come on get happy ♪
♪ 大叫哈利路亚 迎接快乐 ♪
♪ Get ready for the judgment day ♪
♪ 为世界末日做好准备 ♪
♪ The sun is shining come on get happy ♪
♪ 太阳在照射 迎接快乐 ♪
♪ The lord is waiting to take your hand ♪
♪ 主等着牵你的手 ♪
♪ Shout hallelujah come on get happy ♪
♪ 大叫哈利路亚 迎接快乐 ♪
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表