剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
All right.
好吧
You know, Shelley Winters purchased one of these once.
雪莉·温特斯有次也买♥♥了这款
God damn it, the shiva! Language!
我去 追悼会 注意用词
And he will raise you up
他会用鹰之翼
on eagle's wings Isn't that a Christian song?
将你托起 这不是基♥督♥教的歌♥吗
Hello?
你好
Abbi, oh, it's so good to see you.
艾比 见到你太好了
Oh, that'll be our little secret, okay? Yeah.
这得保密 好
Let me take your bag.
我帮你拿包
You know what? I can hang onto it.
没事 我能背着的
Why not. Oh, girl power.
为什么不呢 女孩力量
Ilana, honey, look who's here.
阿♥拉♥娜 亲爱的 看谁来了
Simply yes or no.
就说有还是没有
Did you or did you not...
你有还是没有
peg?
倒插门他
Ilana--
阿♥拉♥娜
This is the happiest day of my-- life!
这是我有生以来最开心的一天
I think she's upset.
她可能伤心过度了
You know it's your grandmother's shiva?
你知道这是你外婆的追悼会吧
Whoo, you a pegga!
你是个倒插门者了
Okay.
好吧
Pegaseuss! Maybe we can talk about it That's you.
倒插门女神 我们晚点再 是你
Let's talk about it at my house, later.
晚点去我家再讨论这个话题
Abbi!
艾比
I'm so sorry. Oh, hi, sweetheart, thanks for coming.
我很遗憾 亲爱的 你能来太好了
Look at you. She's glowing, Ilana, look at her.
瞧你 她容光焕发 阿♥拉♥娜 瞧她
Oh, my God.
我的天
Ooh, this is a nice bag. Thank you so much.
这包真不错 谢谢
Italian leather? Yeah, I think so.
意大利真皮的吗 应该是
Yeah, how's the lining? Oh, it's a great lining.
内衬怎么样 内衬挺好的
Let me see-- I'll be the judge of that.
让我看看 由我来评判
No, trust me. Trust me.
不 相信我就行了
Abbi Anna Abrams! My mother's freshly dead!
艾比·安娜·艾布拉姆斯 我母亲刚去世
Now let me look at this lining! Abbi, give it to her.
让我看包的内衬 艾比 给她吧
Ooh, waterproof, love that.
防水的 我喜欢
Nice backstitch.
倒缝针不错
You really are a high-class Jewess, let me tell ya.
你确实是个上等犹太女人 我认证
I told you.
我早说了
Beautiful, beautiful. Where'd you get this?
太美了 你在哪儿买♥♥的
Um, you know, it's... Um...
就是 这是
You know, that is a...
你懂的 这是个
Do I need to keep going?
还要继续说吗
Yeah. Definitely. No, no, hold on. Peg?
当然啦 等等 倒插门
What's peg?
倒插门是什么
Pegging is when a woman with a strap-on,
就是女的穿上一根带子
with a dildo, penetrates a man.
前面有个假阳♥具♥ 然后插男人
Oh, but wouldn't that be more like a gay thing, Elliot?
但那不是更像基佬干的事情吗 艾略特
No, I mean, how would I put a dildo
不是 我怎么在自己鸡鸡上面
on top of my dick?
再放个假阳♥具♥
That's true.
那倒是
Straight men and gay men alike both enjoy prostate stimulation.
直男和基佬都喜欢前列腺快♥感♥
And it's very popular with married couples.
这在已婚夫妇里很受欢迎
Is it?
是吗
Probably.
也许吧
We were at the Millers' once.
我们有次去米勒
It turned out it was a swingers party.
结果发现是个伴侣交换派对
No!
不是吧
Yeah, but we didn't have sex with anybody, just--
真的 但我们没和别人性♥交♥ 只是
You know, but we stayed 'cause the food was incredible.
我们没走是因为东西太好吃了
Yes, and we also stayed because the owner's child
还因为店主的孩子吸毒过量死了
had died of an overdose and we wanted to be supportive.
我们想留下来表示支持
Out of support.
出于支持
But Abbi, good for you for trying something new,
但艾比 你能尝试新鲜事物真是太好了
That is terrific.
好极了
I can't really believe that we're talking about it,
不敢相信我们在讨论这个话题
because, you know, Ilana was telling me about Grandma Esther
因为 阿♥拉♥娜之前跟我说到艾斯特外婆
and how she-- she lived with no regrets.
说她如何 了无遗憾地过完一生
And it made me think, we all need to live more like that,
这不仅让我想 我们都需要像这样活着
You know, like, I kind of feel like I--
我感觉有点像
Yeah, I pegged.
没错 我倒插门了
Yeah, I pegged,
我倒插门了
but I kind of did it for Grandma Esther, you know?
但我某种程度上是为了艾斯特外婆而做的
In a way.
某种意义上
Oh, it's okay.
没事的
Oh, it's all right.
没事的
Mom, feel something!
妈 就没点感触吗
I'm feeling the inside of this bag, okay?
我在感触这包的内里呢
I promise I will never, ever tell anybody about your fart.
我发誓我永远不会告诉别人你放屁
I love you.
我爱你
Elliot, come on, we gotta get out of here.
艾略特 来吧 我们走
Gotta get the car.
得去取车
Don't dawdle.
别浪费时间
Say hi to the dog.
和狗打个招呼
I got somewhere, I, um, need to be.
我得 去个地方
All right, don't forget to wear a condom.
好的 别忘了戴套
Or not-- I don't know what's appropriate in this situation.
或者不戴 我也不懂这种情况怎么才好
I don't know, either.
我也不知道
Listen to me: get that ass.
听我一句 拿下那翘臀
Maybe I will. Bye, Ab.
也许吧 再见 小艾
All right, hold on. Ilana, I can't find my phone.
等等 阿♥拉♥娜 我找不到手♥机♥了
I am calling it.
我马上打
God damn it, I must've left it in one of the friggin' bags.
该死 一定是留在哪个包里了
Why would you do that?
你干嘛这么做
All right, let's open this up.
好了 打开箱子吧
Don't put 'em on the filthy floor!
别放在那么脏的地上
Where's the pashmina?
披肩呢
Get the pashmina out.
把披肩拿出来
I put this pashmina around my neck! It doesn't matter.
这披肩是用来围脖子的 那无所谓
Bags, bags, bags. Lots of bags! Bags, bags, bags!
包包包 一堆包 包包包
One bag, two bag, three bag, four. Bags, bags, bags.
一 二 三 四个包 包包包
Five bags, six bags, seven bags, more.
五个包 六个包 七个包 还有包
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
Clearly, I'm gonna be late to I think the real crooks down on
显然我赶不上 我觉得那些华尔街的
pick up my spread from Zabar's Wall Street should be arrested!
去扎巴拿明天 罪犯应该被抓起来
for shiva tomorrow! Reverse Robin Hoods
追悼会用的果酱了 反派罗宾汉
I guess I'm gonna use my call who take from the poor
看来我得打电♥话♥ 他们劫贫
to call Zabar's, and give to their rich friends
给扎巴 济富
cause if you don't pick your order up, Ivy League grad/Harvard,
如果你不去拿 常春藤哈佛毕业生
you get on their list the fat cats down in DC,
你就会上他们的黑名单 华盛顿特区的有钱人
And if I get on Zabar's list, they don't mind
如果我上了黑名单 他们不在乎
you can bet your ass I'm gonna sue the NYPD!
你们就等着被我起诉吧 纽约警♥察♥局
and little boy prostitutes!
还有男童牛郎
Guess we're being let off easy 'cause we're extremely white.
那么快就放了我们是因为我们很白吧
Yeah, that's the prison industrial complex for you.
这就是监狱工业集团
Wanna get back in the car?
是想再回车里吗
We just want to make sure our voices are heard.
我们只是想确保自己的声音能被听到
They were. You're very loud.
听到了 你声音很大
Yeah, thank you.
谢谢
Now we'll just take our handbags and go.
我们拿上我们的手提包就走
We can't give you the bags.
包不能给你
They're evidence in an ongoing counterfeit investigation.
那是一宗正在调查的假冒产品案的证据
Enjoy your new handbags! "Ongoing".
好好享用你的新包 "正在调查"
Hello, Zabar's? It's Bobbi Wexler.
你好 是扎巴吗 我是波比·韦克斯勒
Don't you yell at me!
别对我嚷嚷
Wait. Hold on, I'll be right back.
等等 马上回来
Wait, what is that?
等等 那是什么
It-- It's a dildo.
是个假阳♥具♥
It's not my dildo.
这不是我的假阳♥具♥
Okay, so it's stupid.
好吧 说来有点傻
When you left yesterday,
你昨天走了之后
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表