剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Okay. They're just...
好 裤子
really tight. Yep, little bit.
特别紧 嗯 有点
I'm sorry. It's just because it's hot out.
抱歉 主要是因为太热了
They're really on there.
贴得真紧
All right, I'm gonna hold the bed,
我抓着床
you just pull, okay? Okay, on three.
你使劲拉 好吗 好 我数三声
One, two...
一 二
three. Oh, no.
三 不
Oh, no.
不
Did you have an accident or something?
你出了什么意外吗
When you went to the bathroom, to wipe yourself up earlier...
你之前去卫生间擦汗的时候
I was peeing. I I got major swamp ass,
我是去撒尿 我屁♥股♥完全湿了
and I started to shove paper towels
然后开始往我的屁♥股♥沟里面塞纸巾
in my butt crack to try to absorb it,
想把汗吸收掉
and I just realized that they're still in there.
我刚想起它们还在里面
So, let's just pause. Let's just pause.
所以暂停下 暂停下
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好
Just give me one second. All right.
等我一下 好
That's a lot of paper towels.
你塞了好多纸巾
Do you recycle?
你回收利用吗
I make more eye contact with this face than any human being's face.
我和这张脸的眼神交流比和任何的脸都多
It's crazy.
不可思议
I love "watching" it.
我喜欢看[表]着它
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Whose birthday is it?
谁的生日
Very funny.
好好笑
Oh, it's a tooth cake?
牙齿蛋糕啊
Yup. Happy birthday!
是的 生日快乐
Get up, yeah.
站起来
Birthday boy, and we all knew it... Yeah. Huh?
寿星 我们都知道 是吧
Oh, Abbi.
艾比
Stacey, yeah, it's so good.
斯黛西 很爽
Oh, Abbi. That's good.
艾比 爽
I feel crazy. I feel--
我感觉很疯狂 感觉
Me too. It's so crazy.
我也是 很疯狂
I really feel--
我真的感觉
I feel really--
我感觉真的
Ah, Stacey. That's so good.
斯黛西 真爽
Stacey.
斯黛西
Stacey!
斯黛西
Stace?
斯黛西
Male Stacey!
男斯黛西
Male Stacey!
男斯黛西
So, to clarify, you raped--
阐明以下 你强♥奸♥了
You raped him.
你强♥奸♥了他
No, no.
没有
He passed out from the heat.
他热晕过去了
He seriously wanted it.
他是真的很想要
That is literally what "they" say.
强♥奸♥犯就是这么说的
Yeah, but I really mean it.
可我是真心的
So do "they."
他们也是
Well, I--
我
Dude, did you... finish?
你有高♥潮♥吗
My God, I raped him, dude.
天啊 我强♥奸♥了他
I-- I raped Male Stacey. I'm a monster.
我强♥奸♥了男斯黛西 我是怪物
I need an air conditioner, immediately!
我得马上搞到一台空调
They moved the fans. Good call.
他们把风扇移走了 干得好
You know, I was gonna say something,
我本来想提建议的
but I didn't want to step on anyone's toes, you know,
但我不想干扰他人 你懂吗
'cause like, I don't work here.
因为我不在这工作
Why don't you work here?
你为什么不在这工作
You don't where you eat.
你不能在你吃饭的地方做♥爱♥
Ooh, Turbie Twist.
速干包头巾
You think Lincoln would want one of these for his birthday?
你说林肯生日会想要这东西吗
Probably not, 'cause he doesn't have any hair.
多半不会 因为他没头发
Ugh, right.
是哦
Right? Right, right, right.
是吧 对对对
Yeah. Hmm. Yep, you're right.
嗯 你说的是
You know what? Follow me.
跟我来
We'll check out the ravioli attachments for his pasta maker.
我们去看看有没有适合他意面机的饺子配件
Lincoln has a pasta maker? No way.
林肯有意面机 不可能
Yeah, you don't know about this? The homemade pasta.
你不知道吗 自♥制♥意面
He makes a different kind every Sunday night.
每周日晚都会做不一样的
It's on his blog.
他博客上有
What blog?
什么博客
"The Al Dente Dentist."
"嚼劲牙医"
Do you not talk to Lincoln?
你不跟林肯聊天的吗
It should be called "The Al Dentist."
应该叫做"嚼牙医"
No, we don't--
不 我们不
We don't talk. We hook up,
我们不聊天 我们约炮
I smoke him up, we watch TV. It's great.
我给他抽大♥麻♥ 一起看电视 很棒
Abbi!
艾比
You come here, you don't come find me in flatware?
你来这都不到扁平餐具区来找我
Come on!
搞错没有
Here we go. This is it.
就是这个
Yes.
赞
Blam! I'm just gonna...
我就
Oh, my God.
天啊
All right. Thank you, guys.
好了 谢谢你们
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Holler at me, Abbi!
朝我大叫 艾比
Good to see you, Abbi. Oh, I'll see you.
很高兴见到你 艾比 再见
How often do you come in here?
你多久来这一次
Not that much.
不常来
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
瞧瞧谁来了
Hey. All right.
好吧
Oh, my God.
我的天
The planning this takes is unbelievable.
这编排太6了
This is incredible. What's going on?
不可思议 什么情况
Oh, my God, she doesn't do dances with me.
天 她从不和我跳舞
Hi, pretty lady! What's up?
小美女 好啊
What is up? Oh, look
好啊 听着
You know what? I've got a cutting board with your name on it.
我有块印了你名字的砧板
Stunning. No!
震惊 不会吧
No, really, I've been calling it "The Abbi."
真的 我一直把它叫做"艾比"
Great.
好极了
You go do that.
你去吧
I will get an air conditioner.
我去买♥♥空调
Meet you back on the thing.
后门见
This feels great. It is so good.
感觉真棒 特棒
It's an investment, you know? Right?
这是投资 对吧
I'll look for a cab on the side streets, you take the avenue.
我去小巷叫车 你去大街
Genius. All angles.
天才 覆盖所有角度
Come on, New York!
拜托 纽约
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! BRB!
棒 棒 马上回来
Ab, I got one!
小艾 我叫到了
Right back here! Are you kidding me?
就在这 搞错没有
Oh, my God! What the
我的天 我嘞个去
What do you think about this for my Facebook status update?
你觉得这样更新脸书状态怎么样
"Seeking air conditioner, free to cheap.
"寻找空调 免费或者便宜
Thanks. Bye, guys."
谢谢 大家再见"
"Bye, guys" is my favorite part.
我最喜欢"大家再见"
I love that. I want more you.
我喜欢 我想要更多的你
I want more panache.
更多的派头
I want more spunk, more jizzy-jazz.
更多的勇气 更多的精♥液♥
Eww, okay.
恶心 够了
Maybe Lincoln would want an avocado for his birthday?
也许林肯会想要个鳄梨作为生日礼物
Or like a bag of avocados?
或者一袋鳄梨
No.
不
Sent into... Cloud.
已发送到 云端
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表