剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
That was weird and confusing.
那太奇怪了 还很让人困惑
But I-- I know that you're upset,
但我知道你很难过
um, and it's none of my business,
这事不该我管
but I know how much Bevers loves you,
但我知道贝弗斯有多爱你
and I know that you-- you love him, too,
我知道你也爱他
For some reason, and as much as I hate
出于某种原因 尽管我很讨厌
that he's always in our apartment,
他总是在我们的公♥寓♥里
'cause it's a lot-- he's there a lot.
因为他真的是经常都在
Like, listen, I think we need to actually schedule
我想我们得定个时间
a time to talk about that, like, just the two of us,
谈谈这事 就我们俩
'cause he just eats all of my stuff.
他把我的东西都吃了
He's not my cup of tea, but he really cares about you.
他不是我的菜 但他真的很关心你
And I just hope that you know that
我希望你知道
even though he didn't propose,
虽然他没有求婚
that doesn't make what you guys have any less special.
不代表你们的关系不特别
It doesn't.
真的
I would love for someone to love me like that.
我希望有人能像这样爱我
I love you like that.
我就像这样爱你
Ilana? What the .
阿♥拉♥娜 什么鬼
Don't be mad, please.
请别生气
Were you having sex in there?
你们是在里面做♥爱♥吗
We were just wiping up.
刚做完
Where the is Melody?
梅洛迪在哪儿
Hi.
嗨
Jaime, I am so sorry.
海眉 我很抱歉
We almost missed this moment.
我们差点错过这一刻
Tonight, you know, I ate for free, I drank for free.
今晚我吃不要钱 喝也不要钱
I made out with a very straight man
还在灭火器旁
by the fire extinguisher, too.
和一个超级直男亲热
This is what America is really about, I think.
我想这就是美国的真谛吧
Abbi, thank you so much for talking to Melody for me.
艾比 谢谢你帮我和梅洛迪说话
I did not talk to Melody.
我没和梅洛迪说话
I have not seen her at all tonight.
我今晚都没见到她
Oh, really?
是吗
Well, somebody must've sweet-talked her,
有人肯定是对她说了花言巧语
'cause we just boned in a lifeboat.
我们刚在救生船上做了
There was so much jazz.
好多精汁
There she is.
她在那呢
Oh, she's so beautiful.
好美
Ow, my dick.
我的鸡鸡
It's too romantic, I'm sorry.
太浪漫了 抱歉
Ah, we just had sex. It's still sore.
我们才做了 还是痛的
I'm in my refractory period, you gotta let me rebuild.
我现在还处于不应期 你得让我恢复精力
Fine, I'll be gentler.
好吧 我会轻点
Ah, romantic again. Ilana!
又这么浪漫 阿♥拉♥娜
Frederick Chu.
弗雷德里克·楚
Alia Hanoon.
阿丽亚·哈努
Cute. I'm into it.
可爱 我喜欢
Oh, my god.
天啊
That's disgusting.
恶心
That's disgusting, right?
很恶心吧
Oh, Guy Fieri.
盖伊·费耶利
I could roll with that, he's got a good life.
我能接受 他生活不错
He's always in that convertible, gettin' food.
他总是在敞篷车里吃东西
Oh, my god, you look so good with Bieber hair.
天啊 你真适合比伯的发型
You should honestly get that now, I'm not even kidding.
你该现在就去做个 我没开玩笑
Ew, no.
不要
I really feel like you fit as these dudes.
我觉得你和这些男人的造型很搭
I-- I'd 'em all.
我愿意上他们每个人
I really appreciate that,
谢谢
but I think it's more important for me to be a woman right now.
但我觉得现在做女人对我来说更重要
Lincoln, did you see this?
林肯 你看到了吗
I'm sorry, I'm too hung over.
抱歉 我宿醉
My eyes can't focus on a fixed point right now.
我眼睛现在无法集中在一个定点上
Jaime Castro.
海眉·卡斯特罗
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表