剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
It's the little American.
美国公民了
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
不好意思 不好意思
Jaime, what's wrong?
海眉 怎么了
Well, I, um, I failed the test.
我没通过测试
And I'm getting deported.
我要被驱逐出境了
Jaime, those old white dudes are impossible to tell apart.
海眉 这些白人老头根本区别不了你们
I know, babe, I know.
我知道 我知道
Just kidding!
逗你们的
I passed the test!
我通过了测试
Ah... Oh, man!
天啊
Tomorrow I become a true American.
明天我就正式成美国人了
I got you, I got you, I got you!
骗到你了 骗到你了 骗到你了
Yeah, Jaime! I believed you...
海眉 我信了你
It was scary.
吓死我了
My heart, it was exploding.
我的心脏都快爆裂了
I'm so sorry. It's so good, though.
很抱歉 不过很逼真吧
Hemos, tonight is going to be a night
小海 今晚
that you are never, ever gonna forget.
你将永生难忘
We are going to sail right past the statue of liberty,
我们要乘船经过自♥由♥女神像
Like the true american immigrants did.
就像真正的美国移♥民♥那样
It's unbelievable that we live in a city
不敢相信我们生活在一个
where our ancestors passed through ellis island.
祖先需要越过埃利斯岛的城市
Yeah... Mine didn't.
我的祖先没有
Right. Right, right, right.
对 对对对
So, Melody can only put my name on the list
梅洛迪只能在名单上写我的名字
because her law firm's like, really strict and rich,
因为她的律所很严格有钱
or whatever, but it should be fine.
不过应该没事
Dude, Melody owes you.
梅洛迪欠你
Her boyfriend lives in your apartment...
她男友住在你公♥寓♥里
Like, completely free.
完全免费住
I wonder if that aryan ghost will even appear tonight.
不知道那个雅利安幽灵今晚会不会来
No, Melody's gonna be here.
梅洛迪会来的
She e-mailed me to tell me there's gonna be like,
她给我发了邮件 说到时会有
all this free booze and all this free food.
免费的酒水和食物
I brought ziplocs, pass it down.
我带了保鲜袋 传过去
Okay, have fun.
好了 玩得开心
Name.
名字
Hello, I am Abbi Abrams, thank you.
你好 我是艾比·艾布拉姆斯 谢谢
A...
艾
No, no, no, no, I don't see it.
没有 我没看到
It's Abbi with an "I".
是艾比不是艾彼
Uh, nope.
没有
How are you possibly reading all the names?
你怎么能看完所有这些名字
You're going so fast.
你看得这么快
I this is my space, so just, please. Okay.
这是我的空间 所以拜托 好的
Oh, there it is, okay. Yes.
看到了 真好
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
But it's not plus three, so...
但你不能带三个人 所以
Okay, um, I have an assistant, and they called.
我有个助理 他们打了电♥话♥
Chrissy, did you not call...
克里希 你没打电♥话♥吗
To change the confirmation like I asked you to?
我不是让你通知他们更改确认信息的吗
Did you mess up my plans once again and not call to change?
你是又破坏了我的计划 没通知他们更改吗
I'm so sorry, I forgot.
抱歉 我忘了
We're trying to get on the boat.
我们得上船
This is an important business boat meeting.
这是一次重要的游轮商业会议
Just please don't hit me in front of everybody.
请别在大家面前打我
You know what, your mom died two weeks ago, Chrissy!
你妈两周前才去世 克里希
Get your together! I'm so sorry.
工作认真点好吗 抱歉
No, it's fine.
没事
Just get on the boat, just get on the boat.
你们上船去吧 上去吧
I don't care. All right, we'll deal with this later.
我不管了 好的 我们等会儿再来解决
I don't care. Okay, thank you.
我不管 好 谢谢
I want to give this to you.
我想把这个送你
Bye-bye, balloons. Wait up.
拜拜 气球 等等我
It's fantastic.
特别好
You have like, a full-blown family.
你有一个成熟的家庭
Well... How old is your daughter?
你女儿多大
Well, she was born in q-3 of '012,
她出生于12年的第三季度
So she's 11-quarters old.
所以她现在11季度大
Maybe I should start wearing belts with seafood on 'em.
或许我该开始穿带有海鲜图案的皮带了
I bet every guy on this boat is into Annas with bananas.
这船上的所有男人肯定都喜欢有香蕉的安娜
Denises with penises.
带鸡鸡的德妮思
Gals with dongs, bro.
带把的女人 哥们
Lawyers love 'em, so hot.
律师都很喜欢 特性感
You say that about every single white-collar professional.
你眼中每个白领职业都这样
So, where do you guys live?
你们住哪
Murray hill.
默里山
But I'm moving to Williamsburg!
但我要搬去威廉斯堡了
This is gonna take forever.
要排到何年何月啊
You know what, Jaime, this is your night.
海眉 今晚你是主角
You're not waiting in line like some bridge and tunnel club meet.
你不能像土包一样排队
It's okay.
没事的
Yeah, you know what, why don't you guys go check out the view?
你们去看风景
We'll wait it out. What do you want?
我们排就好 你想要什么
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
Okay, I want a gin and vodka maraschino sizzle,
好 我要金酒和伏特加樱桃力娇
Okay, with curacao, and a...
柑桂酒以及
And a little splash of creme de menthe.
再加一点薄荷甜酒
That sounds good. I'll have one, too.
听上去不错 我也要一杯
Okay. Two, coming up.
好的 两杯随后就到
Okay, bye.
好 拜拜
They are totally getting beer.
他们只有喝啤酒了
Hey, Abi-dab!
艾比宝宝
Oh, Bevers.
贝弗斯
Melody and I have been looking for you guys everywhere.
我和梅洛迪到处找你们
She just went to the can, she had to take a doody.
她去厕所大便了 憋不住
I'm sure she'll be so happy you told us.
她肯定会很高兴你跟我们说了
You guys aren't waiting in line for the bar, are you?
你们不是在排队买♥♥酒吧
You don't have to do that.
完全没必要
I know where they keep the liquor.
我知道他们把酒放在哪
Um, we're fine, waiting.
我们没事 我们可以等
What? No. Trust me, I've sailed on this boat
什么 不 相信我 我和梅洛迪在这艘船上
with Melody for 12 quarters now.
已经待了12个季度了
I know all its secrets.
我了解它所有的秘密
The captain is a murderer.
船长是个杀手
What? Really?
什么 真的吗
Yeah, really.
是啊 真的
They don't let murderers be captains.
他们才不会让杀手当船长呢
Come on, let's go.
走吧
Come on, let's get some stuff.
来吧 我们去喝酒
Come on, come on.
来嘛 来嘛
All right.
好了
Bevers.
贝弗斯
You actually pulled through.
你真的做到了
Abbi, you never give me enough credit.
艾比 你总是对我没信心
I got moves you never seen.
我有你从没见过的招式
Okay, let's just get the drinks and go, all right?
够了 我们赶紧拿酒走人 好吗
Yeah... Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的
This is good. Okay. This is good.
这个不错 好的 这个不错
It's locked?
锁上了
It's not my fault.
不是我的错
Help, somebody!
救命 来人啊
Rape! Rape!
强♥奸♥啦 强♥奸♥啦
Dude!
姐们
You're supposed to yell "rape" in emergencies.
紧急情况时你要喊强♥奸♥啦
No, it's "fire," you yell "fire."
不是 该喊着火啦 着火啦
Oh, fine. Fire!
好吧 着火啦
Fire! Hello!
着火啦 有人吗
Wait, wait, move out of the way. I'm gonna ram the door.
等等 让开 我来把门撞开
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表