剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
The man is gonna ram the door.
哥要撞门了
Wanna see me ram it?
想看我撞吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Well, yeah.
嗯
Fire!
着火啦
Fire and rape!
着火强♥奸♥啦
Rape and fire!
强♥奸♥着火啦
Fire rape!
着火强♥奸♥
Still no service.
还是没信♥号♥♥
I honestly have always thought
我真的一直觉得
that we'd die in each other's arms at sea.
我们会互相搂着死在海边
Balls.
糟糕
Sorry, Abbi, I broke your Starbucks gift card.
抱歉 艾比 我把你星巴克的礼品卡弄坏了
Bevers, I still had $17 on that.
贝弗斯 我上面还有17块钱呢
Well, maybe now you can start supporting local businesses.
或许你现在可以开始支持本土企业了
Listen, there are 250 lawyers on this boat.
听着 这船上有250个律师
These guys drink a lot.
他们酒量很大
So, if each one of them has at least three drinks per hour,
如果每个人每小时至少喝三杯酒
that's 750 drinks every hour.
那一小时就会喝750杯
What is this, the 2400 point SAT?
什么鬼 高考满分吗
No, silly. It's simple math.
不 笨蛋 初级数学而已
They're gonna have to restock the bar in 20 to 25 minutes.
再过20到25分钟他们就得给酒吧添酒
We only wanna hang out with each other anyway, right?
反正我们也只想和自己人玩 对吗
So, what's the vibe gonna be like at the naturalization ceremony?
入籍仪式上气氛会是什么样的
Can I wear my American flag tie, or would that be too gauche?
我能打我的美国国旗领带吗 还是说那样会显得粗鲁
Hold on, I'm gonna be wearing my American flag contact lenses.
等等 我要戴我的美国国旗隐形眼镜
Yeah, they burn me very badly. I should stop.
它们让我眼睛很难受 我不该继续戴了
Hey, cheers to you, dude, for becoming a citizen,
恭喜你成为公民
and also to me-- this is my first time ever on a boat.
也恭喜我 第一次坐船
No, really?
不会吧 真的吗
No, prank, man.
不是 逗你的
I'm a well-to-do dentist, of course I've been on a boat before.
我是个有钱的牙医 我当然坐过船
Ah, you got me. Cheers.
你骗到我了 干杯
That is how we cheers in latin America.
在拉美 我们就是这样干杯的
Really? No, man, prank, bitch.
真的吗 不是 逗你的 贱♥人♥
I'm stealin' that one.
我要盗走这个
Okay, I got one.
我想到一个
Captain Morgan...
摩根船长朗姆酒
Jack Daniels, svedka vodka, robot...
杰克·丹尼威士忌 诗凡卡伏特加 机器人
Easy kill the dudes,
简单 干掉那些人
fuck and marry that robot.
然后先上后嫁那个机器人
You guys know that human-robot marriage
你们知道人类和机器人的婚姻
is gonna be the civil rights issue of our lifetime?
会成为我们这一代的民权问题吧
Oh, really?
真的吗
I got one.
我想到一个
Would you rather drink a cup of mayonnaise,
你是愿意喝一杯蛋黄酱
or a cup of jazz?
还是一杯精汁
What the is jazz?
精汁是什么
You know, you jerk off and jazz shoots out.
就是打飞机然后会射出精汁
I knew that that was gonna be something awful.
我就知道会很恶心
Why did we ask?
我们干嘛要问
I like to call it jazz
我喜欢称其为精汁
because it comes out of my horn
是因为它从我丁丁里喷出来
and you never know where it's gonna go.
你永远不知道它会射向哪儿
That is so gross.
好恶心
Me hearing a lot of chitchat.
俺听到很多闲谈
Me don't hear you answering that question, why?
俺没听到你的回答 为什么
And you never will.
你永远听不到
I would chug the jazz.
我会愿意喝精汁
Lincoln, can I tell you a secret?
林肯 我能跟你说个秘密吗
I want to practice talking in an American accent,
我想练习美国口音
but I'm very scared.
但我很害怕
You're in international waters, man, spread your wings.
你现在在公海 尽情放飞自我
Okay, I do this for you.
好 为了你我示范下
I love hamburgers...
我爱汉堡
And I love dui's.
我爱酒架
Hey, bro, do I know you from Michigan state?
哥们 你是不是密歇根州立大学的
Were you delta sig?
你是ΔΣΦ兄弟会的吗
That's correct, bro-sef.
没错 哥们
I was a frat bro upon the campus.
我在大学期间加入过兄弟会
I knew it.
我就知道
Uh, Abbi, I don't think anybody washed those.
艾比 那些应该没人洗过
I don't even care, I am so hungry right now.
我不管 我饿死了
You're in luck, you can eat some of my shrimp.
你走运了 你可以吃我的虾
Bevers, why do you have shrimp in your pocket?
贝弗斯 你口袋里怎么有虾
Because the shrimp is always the first thing
因为在这些船上
to get eaten on these boats.
最先被吃的总是虾
I gave you a ziploc this morning, did I not?
我今早给了你个保鲜袋 对吗
And she is occupato.
已经用了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Dude, check this out.
看看
Oh, my god.
天啊
Whoopsie.
糟糕
It was supposed to be a surprise.
本来是想作为惊喜的
I'm gonna propose to Melody tonight.
我打算今晚向梅洛迪求婚
I really haven't thought about it,
我没想过这个
but I'd be posh spice.
但我会是高贵辣妹[辣妹组合]
Oh, you're so posh spice.
你超像高贵辣妹
I wish there could've been like, a latina one
我希望能有一个叫做
called "The spicy spice,"
辛辣辣妹的拉丁妹子
But this is just a fantasy of mine.
不过这只是我的一个幻想
Open your eyes, man.
你睁大眼睛好好看看
Shakira is spicy spice.
夏奇拉就是辛辣辣妹
Oh... My god.
天啊
You're a genius.
你太有才了
Wait, this is insane.
等等 这太疯狂了
I mean, have you even talked to Melody about this?
你有跟梅洛迪说过吗
No, but we've been dating for like, 12 quarters.
没 但我们交往了有12个季度了
I mean, three years.
三年
It just feels like it's time.
感觉是时候了
Besides, we already live together.
再说我们已经住在一起了
No, you do not live together.
没有 你们没住在一起
You have your own apartment. Jesus!
你有你自己的公♥寓♥ 老天
Does this mean that you'd be moving out?
这是不是代表你要搬出去
I've been dreading this conversation,
我一直在担心这个对话
but, yeah, I know, I feel sad about it, too.
不过是的 我知道 我也很难过
I actually wanted to ask you, though,
我其实想问你
if you would be my best man.
你能不能做我的伴郎
Bevers, you have four brothers.
贝弗斯 你有四个兄弟
But, I feel like you're the one who really, really gets me.
但我觉得只有你真的懂我
When we get out of here,
我们出去后
I'm gonna pop the big "Q" in front of everybody.
我要当着大家的面求婚
I already worked it all out with the dj.
我已经和DJ说好了
I'm such a showboat.
我真是个戏精
This is rude, I'm sorry, but bride marriage
这有点无礼 抱歉 但是婚姻
keeps women treated like property.
让女人被当做财产对待
I thought all women wanted to get married.
我以为所有女人都想结婚
Wake up, Bevers. Yeah, one day.
醒醒吧 贝弗斯 是啊 总有一天
No offense, but women don't hit their sexual peak
无意冒犯 女人要在快40岁时
until their extremely late 30's.
从性♥爱♥中获得的快♥感♥才会达到顶点
I just feel like you guys are young to be lockin' it down.
你们还这么年轻 不该被困在婚姻里
Government-mandated monogamy is for old people,
政♥府♥规定的一夫一妻制是面向老年人的
like facebook invites or network tv.
就跟Facebook邀请或者公共台电视一样
Or it's not, Ilana.
也或者不是 阿♥拉♥娜
Bevers, you love this woman.
贝弗斯 你爱这个女人
She is your lock and key.
她是你的锁和钥匙
Marry her, start a new life together,
娶了她 共同开启新生活
get a new apartment.
找个新公♥寓♥
Go for it, man.
去吧
I'm the king of America!
我是美国之王
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表