剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know, thank you for your talent
谢谢你的才华
and for your role modelness
你树立的榜样
and just being like, for being, you know--
以及你作为
I'm so sorry I messed up that whole coat thing.
我很抱歉我搞砸了寄存大衣的事
No.
不
Because you're such a bobo,
因为你的愚蠢
I have the opportunity of a lifetime
我有千载难逢的机会
to find and return Kelly Ripa's coat to her home, dude.
去找到并归还凯莉·蕾帕的大衣到她家
I mean, she, she's America's sweetheart.
她是美国甜心
I really feel like we just hit it off.
我真心感觉我们很来电
I'ma help you, b.
我会帮你
I'ma help you achieve.
我会帮你实现愿望
Oh, is that a hickey?
那是吻痕吗
It's very seventh grade.
好有小学生风格
I know!
是啊
I had my first simultaneous orgasm last night
我昨晚经历了第一次同时高♥潮♥
and Adele and I only kissed.
而我和阿黛尔只是接了吻
I think this is what love might feel like.
我觉得这就是爱情的感觉
Oh, my god-- empty lounge chairs!
天啊 空的躺椅
There's never empty lounge chairs!
躺椅上从来都有人
Go, go, go, go!
快快
No, no, no! No!
别别别
All right.
好了
This is the last coat that was left at the event last night.
这是昨晚剩下的最后一家大衣
All we have to do is find this person, get Kelly's coat,
我们只需找到这人 拿到凯莉的大衣
and then I can deliver it to her like, beautifully toned arms.
然后我就可以送到她健壮美丽的手臂里
Then I can die whenever.
然后我就死而无憾了
Not too soon, please.
别死这么早 拜托
Also, I found a clue.
我还找到了一条线索
Oh, my g-- yaas!
天啊 棒呆
Welcome.
欢迎
Um, I think I have your coat.
你的大衣好像在我这
Wait.
等等
You're not here for the orgy?
你们不是来参加群P的吗
No. Not really.
不是 不是
Maureen!
莫林
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗
Hi, uh, I think you left your coat
你好 你昨晚好像把你的大衣
at the charity event last night.
落在慈善活动上了
No, that's my ex's. He moved out last week.
不 那是我前任的 他上周搬出去了
That's why I'm having an orgy.
所以我才办群P的
I just felt so restricted in this relationship, you know?
我在这段关系里感到很不自♥由♥
We've been together how long?
我们在一起很久了
I still never saw his nipples.
我还从没见过他乳♥头♥
How does that happen? I don't understand that.
怎么会这样 我不懂
Maureen!
莫林
Oh, sorry, I gotta dive back in there.
抱歉 我得回去了
Wait! Do you think you could give me his new address?
等等 你能给我他的新地址吗
'cause I need to return this coat.
因为我得归还这件大衣
It's really important. Fine. Fine.
很重要 行 行
But could you drop off some stuff he left here?
不过你能把他留在这的一些东西带给他吗
I'm not leaving any time soon.
我暂时都不会离开
Okay. Sure.
当然
Cool, thanks.
谢了
Oh, wait.
等等
Forgot his civil war .
忘了他的内战装备
There's a lot of people. Okay.
好多人
So this coat is yours.
这件大衣是你的
I'm so embarrassed I took the wrong coat. Sorry.
好丢人 我拿错大衣了 抱歉
Just one second.
等一下
So you met Maureen, huh?
所以你见过莫林了
She's pretty phenomenal.
她很出众
We're just on kind of a break right now,
我们现在处于分居中
but I got her favorite dinner
但我给她准备了她最爱的晚餐
and I think we're going to work out all our issues tonight.
我想今晚我们可以解决所有的问题
Hope it wasn't too much trouble.
希望没有太麻烦你们
Uh, no, I would have gone to so much worse 'cause, um,
没有 我本来会更倒霉的
That's actually Kelly Ripa's coat.
那其实是凯莉·蕾帕的大衣
This is Kelly Ripa's coat?
这是凯莉·蕾帕的大衣
I'm an enormous Kelly Ripa fan.
我是凯莉·蕾帕的铁粉
So is America's sweetheart.
全国 美国甜心
The nation.
都是
She's my favorite.
她是我的最爱
I can't give you the coat back, I'm sorry.
我不能把大衣还给你 抱歉
I'm going to have to keep the coat.
我要把大衣留着
No, you are not.
不行
Yeah, I am gonna keep the coat 'cause--
我要留着大衣 因为
I'm sorry, sir. No
不好意思 先生 不
I'm not leaving without the coat.
没拿到大衣我是不会走的
I'm keeping it. Yes, I am.
我要留下 我要留下
Drop the coat, mother!
放下大衣 混♥蛋♥
Drop the coat!
放下大衣
Oh, my god.
天啊
The pistol doesn't shoot, honey.
那枪打不出子弹的 亲爱的
It's a 1782 Ketland flintlock.
那是1782年的凯特兰燧发枪
It's priceless 'cause my father gave it to me,
无价之宝 因为是我父亲给我的
But it will not shoot.
但是打不出子弹
Okay, well, then I'm gonna-- I'm gonna smash this!
好吧 那我就把它砸了
No.
不要
I will shove it through don't do that!
我要把它塞进 -别
I will ruin it! Don't do that! Okay, okay, okay!
我会毁了它 别 好好好
Put it down.
放下
Get it.
捡起来
Jesus, who are you guys?
老天 你们是什么人
Your worst nightmare.
你最可怕的噩梦
Okay, hey, dude.
哥们
You don't need to go to Maureen's tonight.
你今晚不用去莫林家
She was, she was full.
她 她已经"饱"了
She was hosting an orgy.
她在举办群P
What? Okay. Sorry.
什么 抱歉
I like orgies.
我喜欢群P
Okay, so Adele is just about to meet us.
那个阿黛尔马上要来见我们
I just want to let you know that it's mostly sexual.
我只是想让你知道我和她主要是性关系
She's not replacing you.
她不会取代你
I don't feel threatened-- thanks though.
我没有觉得受到威胁 不过谢谢
I'm just surprised.
我只是很惊讶
You never want me to meet anybody you're with.
你从不想让我见你约炮的人
The only reason I met Lincoln
我见到林肯的唯一原因是
is because you forgot you were with him one time.
那次你忘了你和他在一起
Oh, there she is.
她来了
I don't know what it is about this girl.
我不知道她有什么特别之处
Um, I think I know what it is.
我想我知道
Adele, this is Abbi.
阿黛尔 这是艾比
Abbi, Adele.
艾比 阿黛尔
So nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
I've heard so much about you, seen so many photos.
我听过很多你的事 看过你很多照片
I feel like I already know you.
我感觉我已经认识你了
Yeah, it's like-- that's crazy.
真神奇
I feel like I know you too.
我感觉我也认识你
Adele, it was so nice meeting you.
阿黛尔 很高兴认识你
Um, I gotta go see about a girl and get her coat back.
我得去见一个女生 归还她的大衣
Dude, uh, she looks exactly like you.
她跟你长得一模一样
So.
这样
See ya. Bye.
拜拜
Um, I'm here to see miss Ripa.
我是来见蕾帕小姐的
Right this way.
这边走
Okay.
好的
I cannot believe you found my jacket.
不敢相信你竟然找到了我的大衣
Thank you so much. Come on in.
太感谢了 进来吧
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表