剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. Okay. For a minute?
好 等一下
All right. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Good luck, give it your all.
好运 尽全力吧
That one's so pretty, my mom got it for me.
那件很好看 我妈妈给我买♥♥的
Well, you know, it smells like fresh detergent, right?
闻着是新鲜的洗衣粉味道 对吗
Oh, that skirt's one of my favorite pieces.
那条裙子是我最爱的单品之一
Um, I got it when I thought I was gonna
我是在我以为
study abroad in Copenhagen,
我要去哥本哈根上学时买♥♥的
but tags are on it, so, oh, yes, okay.
价签还在上面 好的
Okay.
好吧
Doesn't feel so good, does it?
感觉不太舒服 对吗
It's so much harder to walk.
好难走路
But honestly, your legs look amazing.
不过讲真 你的腿看上去很棒
As well as my tukas?
和我皮皮一样好看吗
It's tucchus, but I am loving it, brother.
是屁屁 不过我很喜欢 兄弟
Oh, I saw a denim jacket like that
我在"谁穿得最好看"[《美国周刊》专题]上
on "Who wore it best?"
看到过一件这样的牛仔夹克
Leighton Meester wore it best. So that's it?
莉顿·梅斯特穿得最好 没了吗
There's nothing left?
没别的衣服了吗
Um, yeah, just all this great stuff.
嗯 都在这儿了
I like this apothecary bag.
我喜欢这个药师手袋
It's interesting.
很有意思
Oh, that was my aunt's.
那是我姨妈的
Um, she wa-she was a flight attendant.
她是空姐
She died in that plane crash.
她死于那场坠机
It was terrible over the Midwest. So sad.
中西航♥空♥的悲剧 好难过
I can give you store credit for $195 or $20 cash.
我可以给你价值195块的店铺退料单或者20块现金
All right.
好吧
All right, I'll take- I'll take the cash.
我要 我要现金
Mmm, that'll be 35 bucks, babe.
What a bargain!
真便宜
Celebrity's favorite foods.
明星最爱的食物
Original pieces, people!
原创作品
Bitch's gotta buy a mirror here.
这位女士得买♥♥一面镜子
Come on, come on!
来吧 来吧
I did it, Ilana.
我做到了 阿♥拉♥娜
I gave all the clothes to the homeless people.
我把所有衣服都给流浪汉了
Good job, bud.
好样的
Originals.
原创
Tapas. I'm into them.
塔帕斯 我喜欢
How about two?
两张[块]怎么样
I mean, they're 40 bucks.
40块一张
But I'm feeling really great right now.
不过我现在感觉很不错
I'm in a great mood.
心情很好
I'll give you two for $60.
我60卖♥♥你两张
Love it. Well, I meant $2.00.
棒 我是说两块钱
We'll take it. No way.
行 没门
Ilana. No way.
阿♥拉♥娜 没门
No.
不行
I'm like, what, am I gonna sell my soul?
难道我要出♥卖♥♥♥我的灵魂吗
$2.00. Okay, let's do it.
两块 好的
Oh. That's hysterical. $40, huh?
太逗了 40块
Yeah, which is a really great deal,
对 很划算
uh, considering the art will only continue to appreciate.
毕竟艺术品会一直增值
Of course, shrimp cocktail's Ron Howard's favorite food.
当然了 朗·霍华德最爱的食物是鸡尾冷虾
He probably has it three, four times a week, that pussy.
他多半一周要吃三四次 那怂逼
Uh, it's a fictional series
这是个虚构系列
based on the artist's imagination, um--
根据作者的想象来创作的
Wait a minute, you mean this is not real?
等等 你是说这不是真的
Like Bruce Springsteen's favorite food is not a tomato?
布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀最爱的食物不是番茄
No, I mean, he's from Jersey, so I put him with a tomato
是的 他来自新泽西 所以我画了个番茄
'cause I was like, that's a marriage, you know, that works.
就像是婚姻一样 很配
Ah, come on, this is unbelievable!
难以置信
What kind of is this?
这都是些什么鬼
What? Is it that unbelievable?
什么 有这么难以置信吗
Forty doll-- I give $40, I'm gonna get a little more
40 40的话 你的这些画
than artwork from you over there, sweet cheeks.
可不值这个价 妹子
Why don't you my dick?
那你来吃我的屌♥啊
Hey, listen, I've been there, sweetie. I've been there.
我已经吃过了 亲爱的 我吃过了
To my dick? Yeah.
我的屌♥吗 是的
20, 21... Twen--
20 21 20
There's just $22 still.
只有22
Okay, I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Okay, Oliver, I want you to remember
奥利弗 你要记住
that most of this day is a secret, okay?
今天的大多数时候都是秘密 好吗
Adults aren't supposed to ask kids to keep secrets.
大人不该叫小孩保守秘密
Hey, guy, how was your day?
今天过得怎么样啊
We hung out with Abbi, Ilana's girlfriend,
我们和阿♥拉♥娜的女友艾比一起玩
even though they can't be together right now.
尽管她们现在不能在一起
But they will be someday.
但总有一天会的
Ilana. I had no idea you were gay.
阿♥拉♥娜 我不知道你是拉拉
We all...
我们
Having a "Gayby"-sitter will be wonderful
有个同志临时保姆
for Oliver's cv to get into middle school.
会给奥利弗申请中学时的履历加分
And get this.
还有
We gave all these clothes to homeless people
我们把所有衣服都给了流浪汉
And I thought I would feel dirty afterwards, but it was so nice.
我本以为之后我会觉得脏 但其实感觉很棒
How very funky.
真时髦
You were just talking about how you're so sick
你之前不是说你受不了
of all your clothes from last season.
你上一季的衣服吗
Instead of bringing it in to the stables,
与其送到马厩里
you should give it all to Ilana.
不如给阿♥拉♥娜
She could probably donate it for you right now.
她多半现在就能帮你捐了
Well, I mean on the one hand,
一方面
the horses do get very cold in the winter,
冬天马♥会♥很冷
but on the other, the less fortunate probably get
但另一方面 那些不幸的人可能
just as cold, maybe even more so.
会同样冷 甚至更冷
Ilana, do you think this is something you could do for me?
阿♥拉♥娜 你觉得你可以帮我去捐了吗
Um, I do have some stuff...
我还有点事
I'll give you cash for a cab. Yeah, mmhmm, sure.
我给你打车的钱 当然
Yay. Thank you...
多谢
For those kisses.
你的吻
Come on, dude, I thought we were cool.
搞错没有 我们不是说好了吗
Now I gotta lug all this to some jesus house?
现在我得把这些衣服送到某个庇护所里
No, you bobo.
不 你个蠢蛋
My mom's stuff is fancy as .
我妈的东西都很高级
Take it back to Beacon's and sell the out of it.
拿到灯塔衣橱古着店可以卖♥♥很多钱
The student has become the teacher.
青出于蓝胜于蓝啊
Yes, queen, yes, queen, yes, queen!
是哒 女王 是哒 女王
Yes, queen!
是哒 女王
Ilana, do the homeless like Prada?
阿♥拉♥娜 流浪汉喜欢普拉达吗
Yes, queen!
是哒 女王
Remember me?
记得我吗
Well, do you remember me?
那你记得我吗
Even less. We were just in here two hours ago.
更没印象了 我们两小时前才来过
Do you work on commission?
你是根据销♥售♥量提成吗
No. Yeah, do you work on commission?
不 你是根据销♥售♥量提成吗
I said no.
我说了不是
I didn't hear it.
我没听到
Big mistake. Big.
真可惜 相当可惜
Huge.
超级可惜
Remember me now?
现在记得我了吗
We remember you...
我们记得你
'cause your hair and lipstick looks cute.
因为你头发和嘴唇很可爱
I can give you $13,000 in store credit or $903 in cash.
我可以给你价值13000的店铺退料单或者903的现金
Woo-hoo, store credit for life!
退料单万岁
Dude, I need the money.
我需要钱
Money, right, money, money.
对 钱 钱
Speaking of which, how much is my aunt's timeless, beautiful,
说到这个 我姨妈永恒漂亮
classic apothecary bag?
经典的药师手袋多少钱
$226.
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表