剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I put yours in the dishwasher and it-- it melted it.
我把你的放进了洗碗机里 结果变形了
So I was like, I gotta get you a new one
所以我就想 得买♥♥个新的给你
'cause I ruined your thing and I went to the sex store,
因为我弄坏了 所以我去了情♥趣♥用♥品♥店
and I got one that looks just like yours,
买♥♥了个和你的一模一样的
except this one's brand new.
除了它是新的
I really appreciate you doing that, I do,
我很感谢你这么做 真的
but mine was a Shinjo.
但我的是Shinjo
And that's, like, a cheap knockoff.
这只是个便宜的山寨货
$79, I feel it could get the job done.
这要79美元 我觉得可以了
Um, it's just that a Shinjo is custom-made for my body,
但是新庄是为我度身定做的
and it's made out of all-natural materials--
而且是用纯天然材料做成
Totally, totally. I know that you love
没错 我明白你
to be, like, particular about your stuff,
对自己的东西很讲究
I was just, like, gonna go Wait, wait.
我本打算 等等
What does that mean?
这话是什么意思
No, it's just, like, your whole thing.
没什么 只是你的一切
You like your stuff to be specialty and curated.
你喜欢自己的东西特别 精心呵护
I get it. Like what?
我能理解 比如
Like, the cider beer, the cardamom?
比如 苹果啤酒 比如小豆蔻
You have a kimono area.
你还有个和服区
I mean, look at this apartment.
我是说 看看这公♥寓♥
Jeremy, I feel like we're in a magazine.
杰瑞米 我觉得我们像在一本杂♥志♥里
In a good way.
这是好事
It's what I like about you.
这是我喜欢你的地方
I guess I just didn't realize you were judging me
看来我一直没发现
based on my stuff.
你是在基于我的物品评判我
I'm not judging you,
我没有评判你
I mean, I pegged you last night without any judgment.
我昨晚倒插门你的时候也没带一点评判
Why would you judge that?
为什么要评判那事
I didn't.
我没有
And I did it on the first night.
我在第一晚就这么做了
I'm cool.
我能接受
Abbi, bragging about not judging something
艾比 吹嘘自己没有评判的背后
just means that you think it should be judged.
说明你觉得这事应该被评判
No, I don't-- I'm not--
我没有 我没有
bragging about not judging or judging.
在炫耀没评判或是评判
I'm not bragging or judging.
我没吹嘘 也没评判
This is silly.
这太蠢了
I had fun last night.
昨晚挺愉快的
I liked it.
我很喜欢
Can we just begin this again?
我们能不能再来一次
And do it again with that cheap knockoff?
用这便宜的山寨货再来一次
I'll probably get a rash.
我很可能会得皮疹的
79 bucks!
79美元
Did you seriously think that you were just gonna stick that
你真觉得把那个插♥进♥我体内
inside of me and I wouldn't feel the difference?
我会感觉不到差别吗
Yeah.
是啊
Now you're just being childish.
你太孩子气了
I'm being childish?
我孩子气
Yes.
没错
I fucked you in the ass
我在我们的第一晚
the first night that we did anything, okay?
就爆了你菊花 好吗
I think that's pretty fucking mature.
我觉得这行为够成熟了
Plus, you're throwing, like, a temper tantrum
而且 你在乱发脾气
'cause you don't have your specialty leather-blown dildo
就因为你没了自己定制的吹制皮革阳♥具♥
or whatever.
还是什么的
You're being an idiot right now.
你真是个白♥痴♥
Leather is tanned!
皮革是鞣制的
It's not blown, like glass.
不是吹的 玻璃才是吹的
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not a leathersmith.
不好意思 我不是皮匠
You know what?
你知道吗
The only reason I pegged you in the first place
我起初倒插门你的唯一原因
is because Ilana's grandmother died
是因为阿♥拉♥娜的外婆过世了
and she fucked Little Richard.
而她上过小理查德
Cool!
酷
It's really cool.
是很酷
Real mature.
真成熟
You know what, Abbi?
你知道吗 艾比
I-- I think you should go.
我觉得你该走了
Well, I think that I should go.
是我觉得我该走了
Also, maybe you want to do me a favor
还有 你能帮我个忙
and try to keep the Alanis Morissette down?
把艾拉妮斯·莫莉赛特的歌♥放小声一点吗
I mean, who-- who blasts "Thank You"?
谁会把《谢谢》这首歌♥放那么响
Now who's judging other people based on their-- their stuff?
看看现在是谁在基于别人的东西评判人
Real mature!
真成熟
Also, a ton of fucking people play that song and love it!
还有 一堆人放这首歌♥ 而且很喜欢呢
Headphones.
戴耳机
If we get to Chinatown in the next ten minutes, we can make it.
如果我们能在十分钟内到中国城还来得及
What-- why?
什么 为什么
I-- I need more bags.
我需要更多包
Mom, we just got arrested!
妈 我们刚进过局子
You don't understand-- I have to have the bags!
你不懂 我必须得有包傍身
If I don't have them, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Mom!
没有它们我不知道要怎么办 妈
Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom-- What, what?
妈妈妈妈 怎么了
The bags are gone. Let it go.
包已经没了 放下吧
I never got to say goodbye.
我都没机会告别
The bags know, Mom. They know.
那些包知道的 妈 它们知道
Hey, you're blocking the whole fucking sidewalk!
你们把人行道都挡住了
Who the hell are you, So walk around us,
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 绕着走啊
you disrespectful motherfucker? you patriarchal motherfucker!
没教养的狗崽子 男权主义的狗崽子
Who do you think you are, What is wrong with you?
你以为你是谁 你有毛病啊
talking to us that way? You move around us, fucking face!
这么跟我们说话 绕着走 傻♥逼♥
I'll murder you, you little bitch! You cross the street!
小心我杀了你 小贱♥货♥ 到对面去
I love you so much. You are my world.
我好爱你 你是我的全世界
You are my everything, I think about you all day, every day.
你是我的全部 我每天无时不刻在想你
I'm gonna have to avoid him in the hallway.
我必须在过道里避开他
I mean, if I wanna leave the apartment,
我是说 如果我想离开公♥寓♥
I'm gonna have to, like, jump out the window.
我得从窗户跳出去
You know, this is a good thing that this all happened.
这些事其实是好事
Your crush on Jeremy was holding you back
你对杰瑞米的迷恋一度阻碍了你
and now you're free.
现在你自♥由♥了
You're right.
你说得对
I'm wild.
我自♥由♥了
Yeah. I'm a wild lady.
没错 我是个自♥由♥女人
You know what? I'm gonna delete his texts.
你知道吗 我要删掉他的短♥信♥
There's only four, but they're gone.
虽然只有四条 但是删了
You're gonna find someone else to peg.
你会找到其他可以倒插门的人的
There are infinite holes in the sea.
茫茫大海里有无穷无尽的洞等着你
Maybe even, I don't know...
说不准还有
Girl holes?
女孩的洞
I'm not pegging you, dude.
我才不要倒插门你 姐们
You gotta stop bringing it up.
别一直提这茬了
I think I want to master regular sex first.
我想先精通常规的爱爱
At least you found a good use for that dildo.
至少你给那个假阳♥具♥找到了个好归宿
Right?
是吧
It's perfect.
完美
I want one.
我也想要一个
It was 79 bucks.
要79美元一个
I could find it cheaper in Chinatown.
我能在中国城找到便宜点的
Oh, and also, I'm back on Jay-Z's lips.
还有 我对杰斯嘴唇的态度又改了
I like him again.
我又喜欢上他了
Oh, my God. That's so good.
我的天 那太好了
So...
所以
Did you give it any more thought?
你考虑过了吗
Well, yeah, as a matter of fact, I did.
考虑了 我确实考虑了
And, well, I haven't changed my mind, so.
不过我没改变我的想法 所以
Just open up your mind, Arthur, just open up.
敞开你的心扉 亚瑟 敞开心扉
My mind is very open.
我的心扉挺敞开的
My asshole, I'm not so sure about.
我的屁♥眼♥就说不好了
I forgot about your precious asshole.
我忘了你那宝贵的屁♥眼♥了
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表