剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
You need to talk to him 'cause I've got too much going on.
保罗是不是还没回来住
Is Paul still not back in the house--
还没有
No, not yet.
好吧 你觉得他...
Right, and do you think he...
我真不明白我们怎么会这么依赖
I really don't understand how we're so reliant over here
柏林办事处来赚钱
on the Berlin office making a profit.
好吧 情况是 塞布去年决定
Right, um, the thing is, Seb decided last year
出于税收原因 把英国工作室转变为
that it would make a lot of sense to turn the UK studio
德国工作室的子公♥司♥是个明智的决定
into a subsidiary of the German one, for tax reasons.
神经病 我们的规模是它们的三倍
That's fucking mental. We're three times the size.
我知道 现在想起来是太疯狂了
I know! Bonkers, in retrospect.
塞布现在在哪里
Where is Seb now?
他在葡萄牙度假
Uh, he's on holiday in Portugal.
葡萄牙北部 海边吹着冷风 冻死人了
North Portugal-- blowy, quite cold sea.
他觉得这种情况下他要是去阿尔加维
He thought if he went to his place in the Algarve
可能会显得麻木不仁
it might seem insensitive given the circs.
-艾娃 -嗨
- Ava? - Hi.
-你回来很早啊 -我没去科学博物馆
- You're early. - Well, I didn't go to the science museum,
所以 他们说我可以回家了
so... and they said I could go home.
你为什么不去 你生病了吗
Well, why didn't you go? Are you ill?
不算生病 但是我...
Not ill really, but I...
你怎么了
But you what?
之前有点不舒服 现在没事了
I felt a bit funny. I'm all right now.
-艾娃 学校怎么样 -不错 谢谢
- Hey, Ava. How's school? - It was good, thanks.
-家里还好吧 -还好
- Is everything okay here? - Sort of.
-不好 -不算好
- No. - Sort of no.
不过你不用担心
But it's nothing for you to worry about.
你还能送我去参加教堂活动吗
Are you still okay with taking me to church group?
糟糕 我彻底给忘了
Oh, shit! I completely forgot.
教堂活动
Church group?
太棒了
Brilliant.
没关系 妈妈 我不是非去不可
It's okay, Mum, I-- I don't have to go.
不不不 你要去 那可是教堂
No, no, no, no. You need to go, it's... church.
我拿完雌激素可以送你过去
I can take you after I've picked up my HRT.
你好 我是爱丽·格兰特
Hi, um, Ally Grant.
我来拿药 之前开过处方的
I'm just picking up a repeat prescription
雌激素凝胶
for my estrogen gel.
恐怕你常买♥♥的那个雌激素凝胶
I'm afraid the estrogen gel you're usually prescribed
-现在没货了 -你在开玩笑
- isn't currently in stock. - You're joking.
你不是开玩笑 好吧
You're not joking. Okay.
那什么时候到货 明天吗
Well, when will it be back in stock? Like tomorrow?
因为我全部用完了 超过24小时...
Because I've completely run out and any longer than 24 hours--
激素凝胶补货要多久
How long until the estrogen gel is back in stock?
-那个凝胶 -是的
- The gel? - Yes.
-十个月左右 -恐怕要十个月左右
- About ten months. - About ten months, I'm afraid.
缺货 全球性缺货
There's a shortage, a global shortage.
据我们所知 回恢复正常供应
We hear it's going to take the best part of the year
需要将近一年的时间 对不起
for supplies to come back to normal. Sorry.
我们推荐你
We recommend as a substitute
先用药片和贴膏替代
a combination of tablet and patch.
听着 我和我的医生讨论过这些
Look, I've been through all this with my GP,
在我身上有效的
and the thing that works,
唯一一个在我身上有效的 就是那款凝胶
the only thing that works for me, is that gel,
我需要它
and I need to have it.
恐怕真的没有办法了
Well, I'm afraid you can't have it.
我能在暗网上买♥♥吗
Well, can I buy it on the dark web?
我不清楚 什么是暗网
Well, I don't know. What's the dark web?
暗网就是能买♥♥比特币 大砍刀
It's where you get bitcoins and machetes
和各种重口味黄♥片♥的地方
and really horrible porn.
或者尝试更年期激素补充治疗
And HRT medication?
你明白如果我不用这个凝胶
Do you understand what will happen to me
我会有多难受吗
if I stop taking this?
所有的症状都会重新出现
Okay, all the shit returns--
潮红 焦虑 失眠
the hot flushes, the anxiety, the insomnia.
听着 肯定是有办法能买♥♥到的吧
Look, there has to be-- there has to be a way of getting this.
你可以试试去别的药店看看
You can try visiting other pharmacies,
但是我觉得他们也没有
but I doubt they'll have it.
正如我说的 我们推荐这款替代品...
As I say, we recommend the alternative of...
如果这所谓的替代品完全不管用
Yeah, but it's not an alternative, is it?
那还能叫做替代品吗
Because it doesn't work.
这就好像我去餐厅就餐
That's like me going into a restaurant
我点了一份三分熟的牛排
and ordering a medium-rare steak
然后你给我端上来一份 比如说
and then you bringing me, oh, I don't know,
装满乐高玩具的内衣
uh, a bra full of Lego.
-妈 我可以... -抱歉 艾娃
- Mum, could I... - Ava, sorry,
我现在没工夫处理你的事情
if this is a problem, then you gotta park it.
因为现在的麻烦已经达到了我能忍♥受的极限
Because I'm at my fucking limit with problems right now.
我不是一个坏妈妈
I am not a bad mother.
我是一个好妈妈 只是现在感到很绝望
I am a good mother at the end of her rope.
您是否需要作为替代的药片和贴片
Would you like the pill and patch alternative?
好吧 如果只能这样的话
If that's all there is, then yes.
你是自费购买♥♥这些吗
Do you pay for your prescriptions?
是的
Yes.
艾娃 我们走了
Ava, we're going. Come on.
我真的觉得马格里特比达利强太多了
I really think Magritte's way better than Dali.
两个人均为20世纪著名的超现实主义画家
达利好像在说 "快看看我 我是疯子"
Dali's all, "Look at me, I'm bonkers."
留着小胡子 牵着食蚁兽
With his moustache and his fucking anteater on a lead.
食蚁兽
An anteater?
这蠢货经常在巴黎牵着食蚁兽到处走
Yeah, he used to walk it round Paris, the twat.
我觉得达利想要比他的画作更引人注目
Yeah, I feel like Dali sort of wanted to be bigger than his art,
而马格里特只想消失在他的作品里
but Magritte sort of just wanted to disappear into his.
是的
Yeah.
是的 你总结得很巧妙
Yeah, that's very clever.
-谢谢你同意来见我 -没事
- Thanks for agreeing to meet me. - That's all right.
来看画展挺好的 而且还不是学校组织的
It's nice to be out in a gallery which isn't on a school trip.
听着 我听说你惊恐症发作了
Listen, uh, I'm sorry to hear you had a panic attack.
你妈妈觉得
Mum seem to think it was to do
和你明天的历史课展示有关
with your history presentation tomorrow.
没有没有 就是激素吧
No, no, it's just... just a chemical thing.
大脑的一些激素
Brain chemistry.
-这幅画是谁的 -彼得·布莱克
- Who's that by? - Ah, Peter Blake.
我跟你聊过他的吧
I've talked to you about him, no?
英国的波普艺术家 很有才华
British pop artist. Brilliant.
他给佩珀军士专辑设计的封面
Did the "Sergeant Pepper" cover.
即佩珀军士的孤独之心俱乐部乐队
甲壳虫乐队的八张录音室专辑
安迪·沃霍尔
-沃霍尔也是波普艺术家吧 -是的
- Was Warhol pop art? - Yeah.
我喜欢瓦霍尔
Yeah, I like Warhol.
明天的历史课展示会很精彩的
The presentation's going to be pretty great, actually.
展示的内容是关于越战接近尾声时
It's about the evacuation of Saigon
西贡大撤退这段历史
at the end of the Vietnam War.
雅各布想让我们用节拍诗的形式来展示
Jacob wants us to perform it as a beat poem.
好吧
Okay.
会很酷的
It's going to be really cool.
他写的诗很酷
It's a very cool poem he's written, actually.
有点类似于金斯堡的风格
It's kind of like a Ginsberg thing.
艾伦·金斯堡 美国垮掉派诗人
是吗 不错
Is it? Right.
许多人可能会不好意思做这个
Lots people might be too embarrassed to do it,
但是雅各布 他可不在乎别人的看法
but Jacob, he doesn't care what other people think.
他超级自信
He's super-confident in himself.
看得出来
Yeah, he seems it.
那幅画不错
I love that.
说实话 惊恐症发作
I mean, maybe it was a little bit about the presentation.
也许和展示有一点点关系...
My panic attack, but, uh...
你觉得即使雅各布不觉得丢脸
Do you think you might be a bit embarrassed,
你还是觉得丢脸是吗
even if Jacob isn't?
确实是很怪的一首诗
It is quite a weird poem.
他想让我们用美式口音来展示
He wants us to perform in American accents.
该死 在全班同学面前吗
Fuck. What, in front of the class?
是啊
The whole, yeah.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表