剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Oh, I don't know. What do you call an exploding duck?
叫鞭炮鸭
A fire-quacker.
天啊 太好笑了吧
Oh, God. That is fucking funny.
是只鞭炮鸭 天
He's a fucking fire-quacker. Oh, man.
最好再吃一次...
Yeah. Better have another...
说实话 我都不确定这些药到底...
Although to be fair, I'm not sure they're working...
...有没有用
...at all.
可能是安慰剂
Placebos, I think.
安慰剂
Placebos.
安危剂
P-- Plah-seee-bohz.
干杯 敬女王
Here are. The Queen!
我觉得我们可以开始了 开始吧
Right. I think we're on. There we go.
《汉密尔顿》上映中
It's "Hamilton" in the making.
太棒了
Love it!
转弯转得漂亮
Nice turn and corner.
你也许能在这找个全职工作
You might get a permanent job here, you know--
妈妈
Mom!
-你好 -你好
- Hi! - Hi.
你玩得开心吗
Did you have a good time?
火警报♥警♥器之前响了 艾娃开玩笑说
Well, the fire alarm went off and Ava said, as a joke,
这意味着信徒被提就要开始了
that it meant the rapture was about to happen
其中一个孩子一下子哭了
and one of the other kids burst into tears.
我不得不跟他们保证 没有被提警报
I had to assure them there's no such thing as a rapture alarm.
如果有这种警报 也会是不一样的声音
If there was I think it would make a different sound.
对 不会那么电子化 而是更空灵
Yeah, like, less electronic, more angelic.
对啊
Yeah.
艾娃 不如你去拿包吧
Um, Ava, Why don't you run and grab your bag.
-很高兴再次见到你 -我也是
- Nice to see you again. - Yeah. You too.
艾娃怎么样了 就是那个
So, um, how's Ava getting on, you know, with the...
哪个
With the what?
我第一次来例假的时候
Well, when I got my first period,
我在床上躺了一周 吃了很多牛奶巧克力
I stayed in bed for a week with a ton of Dairy Milk.
她还没告诉你 是吗
She hasn't told you, has she?
告诉谁什么事
Told who what?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想成为另一个麻烦
I didn't want to be another worry.
-你已经有很多麻烦了 -我知道
- You've got lot of problems. - Yeah, no, I know I have,
但我一直在你身边 听你诉说
but I'm always here to talk to you, okay?
不管发生了什么事
Whatever else is going on.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
-和苏茜聊天有用吗 -有
- Did it help, talking to Susie? - Yeah.
那就好 我很高兴
Good. I'm so pleased.
是这样吗 不是
Oh, is that? No.
对 你按那个射击
Right, so you press that to shoot.
-这个 -对
- This one? Whoa. - Yeah.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
-你打中了自己 -该死的
- You've shot yourself. - Fuckin' hell!
卢克 那是啤酒吗
Luke, is that a beer?
是啊 爸爸说我能喝
Yeah, Dad said I could have it.
爸爸吃了止疼药 脑子不清醒了
Dad's off his head on back pills.
请你快去准备好明天需要的东西
Go and get your stuff ready for tomorrow, please.
-能等我喝完啤酒吗 -不行
- Can I finish my beer? - No.
你明天要上学 而且你还是个小孩
You've got school tomorrow. And you're a child.
艾娃 教会怎么样
Ava, how was church group?
挺好的
It's fine.
我马上就...
Hey, I'll be right...
-艾娃还好吧 -她来月经了
- Is Ava okay? - She's got her period.
那挺好
Well, good for her.
是上周的事 她居然一个字没提
Last week and she didn't even mention it.
-跟谁提 -跟我 我是她妈
- Who to? - To me! Her mom!
天哪 保罗 约个医生去看看吧
Oh, Jesus, Paul, make a doctor's appointment.
这实在太荒唐了 你回到家里来
This is weird as hell having you back in the house,
却又吃了过期安定药 在这胡言乱语
but ripped to the tits on expired valium.
就这几天而已 减轻一些疼痛
It's just for a few days. A distraction from the pain
然后让身体自然恢复
while nature does its healing thing.
一切就水到渠成
Then Bob's your uncle.
是有那么一句话吧 "轻而易举"
Isn't that a weird phrase. "Bob's your uncle."
天哪 卢克
Oh, for... Luke!
你没有清空洗碗机
You haven't emptied the fucking dishwasher!
"水到渠成"
"Bob's your uncle."
这简直太糟糕了
This is a disaster.
我们简直是在屎溪中坐脚踏船 还没有脚
We're up shit creek, in a pedalo, with no feet.
但我们绝不能放弃 达伦
We mustn't give up, though, Darren.
不 当然不 我们继续坚持
No. Absolutely not. We plough on.
不对 是迎难而上 这样更性感
No, soldier on. It's sexier.
我不敢相信艾娃竟然没告诉我
I can't believe Ava didn't tell me.
我想我也没有权利知道吧 我有吗
Oh, I mean, I guess I don't have a right to know. Or do I?
我不清楚身边任何一个女人的
Well, I don't know the menstrual status
月经状况
of any of the women in my life.
大概就是"不问不说"的状况
Sort of a "Don't ask, don't tell" Situation.
就像克♥林♥顿♥领导下的美军
I feel like the U.S. Military under Clinton.
我知道很多家长都很重视这个事
I mean, I know a lot of parents do make a big deal out of it.
主要是美国家长
Americans, mainly.
他们什么都庆祝 不是吗
They celebrate everything, don't they?
宝宝性别揭晓 甜蜜16岁 毕业舞会
Gender reveals, Sweet 16, "Prom."
现在的孩子如果父母不给他们准备
I mean, kids can't go for a shit these days
彩罐和爱抚宠物园 他们都拉不出屎了
without their parents turning up with a pinata and a petting zoo.
怎么了
What?
我们可以让员工辞职
We could asked the staff to resign,
然后自主创业 我们就可以...
then go self-employed, and we could...
算了 那有点...
No, that's a tiny bit...
-违法 -有点
- Illegal? - Tiny bit.
越南
战争倒计时
男孩们
Boys!
-艾娃 -我不饿
- Ava! - I'm not hungry!
大家都在这 我希望你能和我们一起
Well, everyone's here and I'd like you to join us, please.
有你最爱的巧克力泡芙
We've got profiteroles! Your favorites.
她这周过得有点不顺
She's been having a bit of a rough week.
他们来了 卡西迪牛仔和他的伙伴
Here they come. Hopalong Cassidy and his mate!
如果我哪天成这个鬼样子
Hey, if ever I get that bad,
就把我推下楼梯让我解脱吧
just shove us down the stairs and be done with it.
我可能很多事做不了 但我还能灵活地走
I might not be many things, but I am mobile.
这他妈太爽了
Ah, fuck me. That's good.
-还在吃我的药吗 保罗 -是的 在吃
- Still on my pills, Paul? - Yes, he is.
但他不能再吃了 他需要找个正经的医生
And he needs to pack it in and go and see a proper doctor.
大家再次齐聚在这里真是太好了
It's lovely having you all under one roof again.
保罗在帮卢克完成他的历史作业
Paul's been helping Luke with his history project.
-关于越战的 -有趣吗 卢克
- The Vietnam War. - Oh, is that interesting, Luke?
太让人震惊了 那些生命的逝去
It blows your mind. All those lives lost.
这说明暴♥力♥从来都不会让世界更美好
It goes to show that violence never makes things better.
那也未必 看看二战
Yeah, well, not necessarily, I mean, look at World War II.
暴♥力♥就让世界变得更好了
Violence made things better there.
事实上 你朝我的脸打了一拳
And, well, actually, you punching me in the face,
最后一切都变好了 不是吗
that made things better in the end, didn't it?
不对吗 好吧
No? Right.
保罗 别再放奶酪了
Paul, enough with the cheese.
你已经放了很多了 把奶酪放下
You've already got plenty of cheese. Put the cheese down.
你还好吧
You okay?
卢克 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Luke, I'm sorry, mate. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
我吃太多曲马多了 不是有意让你尴尬的
I've had quite a lot of Tramadol. Didn't want to embarrass you.
曲马多是一种人工合成的中枢性镇痛药物
-我很抱歉 -那我们换个话题
- My apologies. - So, let's change the subject then.
我听说你这周过得不太顺啊 艾娃
I hear you've had a bit of a rough week, Ava.
-你是跟爷爷说了吗 -没有 我发誓
- You told granddad? - No, I didn't. I promise.
大家都知道了吗
Did you tell everyone?
你在桌上发表重大宣布了吗
Make a big announcement to the table?
-"艾娃来月经了" -我什么都不知道
- "Ava got her period!" - I knew nothing.
我什么都没说 宝贝
I didn't say anything, sweetheart.
现在已经不必为这个感到羞耻了
It's nothing to be ashamed of these days.
我妈妈以前就从不讨论这个
My mother never talked about it.
最开始的五年我把手帕塞到内♥裤♥里
For the first five years, I stuffed a hankie in my pants
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表