剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Yeah, that sounds lovely. I'd love to go.
太好了
Wonderful.
一点半过来怎么样
Okay, around 1:30?
一点半 好的 我带瓶酒来
1:30. Yeah, sure. I'll bring some wine?
不需要 好吧 带一瓶好点的红酒来
No need. But, yes, please do. A nice one.
我会买♥♥一瓶四英镑以上的昂贵红酒
Yeah, I'll spend well over four quid.
好啊
Fancy.
妈咪
Mummy!
艾娃 亲爱的 我们都担心死了
Ava, sweetheart, we were so worried. Oh, my God.
艾娃 你一个人乱跑
Okay. Ava, what the hell were you playing at?
是在玩哪一出游戏
Running off like that.
上帝啊 我们都怎么教你的
Jesus Christ. What have we told you?
回答我 我们都是怎么教你的
Answer me, what have we told you?
你绝不能再这样做了
You never do that again!
听明白了吗 绝不
You got it? Ever!
我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead!
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
我们以为有人把你拐走了
We thought someone had taken you
-以为你死了 -爸
- and you were dead! - Dad?
你绝不能再这样做了 明白吗
You never do that again. Okay?
我们走吧 赶不上渡轮了
Right, should we go and be late for this ferry.
没事的
It's okay.
我们走吧
Let's go.
-真的 -真的
- It really is. - Really?
真的是
It actually is.
-你怎么知道 -我看到的
- How do you know that? - I read it.
-真的 -在谷歌♥上
- Really? - On Google.
如果它会融化 全是脂肪
Yes, if it melts. Completely fat.
这个烤土豆真是米其林星级水准
These roast potatoes are Michelin-star gab.
但我烤得太多了
I've done far too many though.
烤土豆可没有烤得太多的说法
There's no such thing as too many roast potatoes.
烤土豆我可是能吃
Eh? No, I could eat roast potatoes...
我能一直吃 不停地吃
I mean, I think I could eat them continually, forever.
直到我不可避免地死于...我不知道
Until my inevitable death from, I don't know...
枯萎
Blight.
墓志铭那样写很尴尬 不是吗
That would be embarrassing on your tombstone, wouldn't it?
四英镑买♥♥的葡萄酒太值了
This is very good wine for 4 pounds.
我觉得法律上它应该叫葡萄酒饮料
I think legally you need to call it "Wine-style drink."
-四英镑是什么 -我俩之间的玩笑
- 4 pounds? - It's an in-joke.
-你俩不是刚认识吗 -再来一点
- Haven't you two just met? - More?
不了 谢谢 我之后还要开车
No, I'm good, thanks, I need to drive in a bit.
你们还有兄弟姐妹吗
So, any other siblings?
没了 就我们 我们一直都很亲
No, it's just us. We've always been close.
不 实际上 我十几岁的时候
No, actually, I hated you for a bit
有点讨厌你 不是吗
when I was a teenager, didn't I?
是啊 我的两个孩子现在正是这个年龄段
See, my two are at that stage now.
我儿子十三 艾娃十岁
My boy's 13 and Ava's 10,
不过他们好像也是朋友 大概吧
but they still seem to be mates, just about.
希望是 至少现在是
I hope. For now.
我没怎么...
I haven't, uh...
最近没怎么跟他们在一起
yeah, I haven't spent that much time with them, lately.
你们分居了
Are you separated?
不不 就是
No, no, it's just, um,
家家有本难念的经 对吧
families, innit?
-扯不清 -老天 是啊
- It's complicated. - Oh, God, yeah.
别让我开始说自己离婚的事
Don't get me started on my divorce.
很好 我们不说
Okay then, we won't.
-我现在可以走了吗 -当然
- Can I go now? - Sure.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
艾娃 艾娃
Ava? Ava?
不
No.
不 当然有事
No, of course it isn't.
当然有事
Of course, it's not okay.
爸爸不在家 这让我很难过
Dad's not here. And that makes me really sad
但是没人在乎因为我不是卢克
but no one cares because I'm not Luke
而卢克才重要
and Luke is the only one that matters.
-不是这样 -你知道爸爸在这里的话
- That is not true. - You know that having Dad here
会让我的焦虑会变严重
makes my anxiety worse.
我才不管你焦不焦虑
I don't care about your anxiety.
太棒了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
为什么主角总是你
Why does it always have to be about you
还有你愚蠢的焦虑
and your stupid anxiety?
为什么总是你的感受重要
Why is it always about your feelings?
也许别人也焦虑 沮丧
Maybe other people are anxious and depressed
但是我们不会抱怨
but we don't whine and whinge about it.
艾娃 卢克的焦虑就跟其他病一样真实
Ava, Luke's anxiety is as real as any other illness
-你说它是抱怨太 -我难过痛苦 妈妈
- and calling it "Whining" is... - I'm sad, Mom. I'm miserable.
我讨厌我的生活
I hate my life.
但是这也不重要 因为你站卢克那边
But that doesn't matter because you're on Luke's side.
-不 你犯什么傻 -是啊 我是犯傻
- No, you are being silly. - Oh, I'm being silly,
而他才是真情实感
and he's having deep feelings.
你为什么要这样
Why are you behaving like this?
没错 因为通常我很听话 也不说话
Right. Because I'm normally the good one, the quiet one.
不用担心 我会继续安静的
Don't worry, I'll go back to being silent.
现在我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
当然可以
Yeah. Of course.
6英里
20分钟
看来我们能赶上轮渡 太好了
Looks like we're going to make the ferry. So that's good.
我不会留下来 我只是放一下车钥匙
I'm not stopping, I'm just leaving the car keys
我会搭车回莉亚家
and getting an Uber back to Leah's.
好的
Okay.
听着 我很抱歉 你要出去住
Look, I'm sorry. That all of this is going on.
艾娃真的很难过
Ava's really upset.
也不是非得这样 是吧
Well, it doesn't have to go on, does it?
不 必须如此
Yeah, it does.
是吗 那要多久
Yeah. For how long, though?
一个月 半年 还是一直下去
One month? Six months? Forever?
我不知道 我无法继续忍♥受你的愤怒了
I don't know. I just can't live with the rage any more.
很多年了
It's been years of it.
-很多年 -是 很多年
- Years of it? - Yes, years.
在家 度假 出去旅行 出去逛街
At home, on holiday, trips out, at the shops,
我好像总是惹你生气
I always seemed to make you angry.
你记不记得在切辛顿那次
Do you remember that time at Chessington?
什么时候 我们以前经常去那里
What time? We used to go there a lot.
我们去过四次
We went there four times.
对主题公园来说 四次很多了
In theme park terms four times is a lot.
第一次去 我想买♥♥棒棒糖
The first time we went there, I wanted a lolly
你排队排了十五分钟
and you queued up for 15 minutes
然后我说你买♥♥错了
and then I said you got the wrong lolly,
我就把棒棒糖扔了
and then I dropped the lolly.
我发飙了 对 公平地说 伙计
And I got angry. Yeah. And to be fair, mate,
甘地碰上这事也会从坟墓里跳出来的
that would have made Gandhi flip his fucking lid.
不 是你愤怒的程度
No, but it was the level of your rage.
当你对我发火的时候
When you were focused in on me
感觉你想杀了我
it felt like you wanted to kill me.
我记忆中不是这样的 卢克 真的
Well, that's not how I remember it, Luke. Really.
我记得我对你适度地生气
I remember getting proportionately angry at you
是因为你为了一根棒棒糖烦死人了
for being unbelievably annoying over a fucking lolly.
-我不是想责备你 -不是吗
- I'm not trying to get at you. - No?
我只是想解释 当你那样发火时
I'm just trying to explain what it's like to be around you
在你身边是什么感受
when you react in the way you do.
比如艾娃在服务区走丢那次
Like that time when Ava went missing at the service station.
找到她的时候
When she was finally found,
妈妈第一反应是去抱她
Mum's first reaction was to hug her...
你却朝她大喊大叫
Yours was to shout at her.
-我记得特别清楚 -是吗
- I remember it so clearly. - Do you?
那天的事你只记得那个吗
And that's your only memory from that day, is it?
你就记得那件事 其他的不记得了
That's the only thing you remember? There's nothing else?
不是 但是那个印象太深刻了
No. But it's a pretty massive memory.
对啊 的确
Yeah. It is.
对啊 的确
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表