剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
养育者
第三季 第五集
-哪位 -我是凶手
- Who is it? - It's a murderer.
我扛着大枪来谋杀你们
I've come to murder you both with a big gun.
谢天谢地 上来吧
Thank Christ for that. Come up.
早上好 来点高级咖啡吗
Morning. Posh coffees?
看来一切一定尽在你掌握
Wowzers. You certainly look like you're on top of everything.
那当然 我们要挽救这家公♥司♥ 达伦
I bloody am. We're gonna save this company, Darren.
-我保证 -完全赞同
- Guaranteed. - All aboard!
你邮件里发的宣传提案
The pitch proposal you emailed me,
我不能完全看懂 但看起来很棒
I don't fully understand it, but it looks superb.
是啊 我对这个提案非常有信心
Yeah, I'm feeling incredibly positive about this.
很抱歉我在资金方面无能为力
I'm only sorry there's nothing I can do, you know, financially.
我所有一切现在都在我母亲名下
Everything I've got now is in my mother's name.
-是啊 你说过 -这很复杂
- Yeah, right. No, yeah, you said. - It's complicated.
因为税收原因 我妈变成了公♥司♥
Mum's a company for tax reasons,
所以有时我必须在信里称呼她为
so sometimes I have to refer to her as
"财产解决方案有限公♥司♥"
"Property Solutions, Limited" In letters.
-是啊 -有次我还不小心写在了生日贺卡上
- Yeah. - And once accidentally in a birthday card.
你下午要去见银行经理吗
Oh, it's bank manager afternoon, isn't it?
-祝你好运 -你考虑清楚
- Good luck. - Oh, have you thought any more about
要不要办生日派对了吗
whether you want a party for your birthday?
嗯 没关系 我不想办派对
Yeah, I'm fine. I don't want one.
拜托 派对一定很棒
Oh, come on. It would be great.
11岁只有一次
You're only 11 once...
除非你信佛 佛教♥徒♥会经历几次轮回
unless you're a Buddhist. They clock up a few.
我真的不喜欢成为关注的焦点
I don't really enjoy being the center of attention.
但你值得被关注 拜托 艾娃
But you deserve to be. Come on, Ava.
-抓住生活的...什么来着 -蛋蛋
- Grab life by the-- well, what is it? - Ballbag.
-后颈 -抱歉
- Scruff of the neck. - Sorry.
继承你母亲惊人的正能量
And tap into your mother's amazing positive energy.
好吧 没问题
Yeah. Okay. Sure.
我会办生日派对 不过是小型派对
I'll have a birthday party. But a small one.
超小型的 我们只邀请原子参加
Minuscule. We'll only invite atoms.
好了 你能帮我把这些放在一起吗
Right. Can you just put those together for me, please?
帮我们拎东西不会伤到你的背吧
You won't have hurt your back lugging our shopping, would you?
不 不会 我最近乖乖去健身房♥了
No, no. No, I'm being good about going to the gym.
健身很有用
It's really helping.
而且我戒烟了
And I've stopped smoking.
真是好消息
Oh, that's good news.
谢谢你帮我们买♥♥东西 保罗
Thanks for gettin' all that, Paul.
有时候 我感觉我们好像被关在这
At times, it feels like we're housebound up here.
出门还要爬楼梯下去真是烦人
It's such a palaver just getting down the stairs to go out.
是啊 然后你还得再爬楼梯上来
Yeah. And then you have to come back up again.
楼梯就是这样 不是吗
That's the way it works with stairs, innit?
电梯经常出问题
And the lift's knackered a lot of the time,
但我们不喜欢抱怨
but we don't like to complain.
-是吗 -我们会稍微抱怨
- No? - Oh, we moan a bit,
但我们已经够幸福了
but we're happy enough.
只是这里让人有点幽闭恐惧症
It's just a bit claustrophobic up here, you know?
我应该尽快带你们去兜风
I should take you both for a drive soon.
-去乡下 看看天空 -那太好了
- Out into the countryside. See some sky. - Oh, that'd be nice.
我们怀念能眺望绿植的日子
We miss looking out on a bit of greenery.
花♥园♥公♥寓♥马上要闲置了
That garden flat's about to become vacant,
但我们付不起房♥租了
but we couldn't afford the rent.
我不能保证
Well, uh, no guarantees,
不过我又要升职了
but I'm up for a promotion at work again.
海伦要走了
Helen's moving on.
你上次是输给她了吗
Is she the girl you lost out to last time?
她比你更年轻 还上了剑桥大学
Much younger. Went to Cambridge.
你为什么要记这些 没错 是她
Why have you remembered that? Yes, her.
总之 这一次 我们团队里
Anyway, this time round, there's no one on the team
没有人能比我先升职
they can realistically appoint ahead of me.
希望我能多赚点钱
So, hopefully, I'll have a bit more money.
我可以帮你们付房♥租
I can help you out with the rent.
不 不用 儿子 你不必...
No, no, son... you don't need to--
听着 爸 说真的 如果可以 我会的
Look, no, Dad. Honestly, if I can, I will.
只是这还得看爱丽的工作情况
It just depends on what happens with Ally's work, you know.
但她似乎对于挽救公♥司♥很有信心
But she seems upbeat about rescuing the business.
她是个聪明肠仔[聪明孩子]
She's a clever sausage, that one.
也是机智小饼干[机灵鬼]
Mm, and a smart cookie.
是啊 这就是我跟她结婚的原因
Yeah. That's why I married her.
主因和次因都是
Mains and afters.
-我们来早了 -我们要不要直接进酒吧
- We're a bit early. - Should we just nip into the pub
待十分钟 放松一下
for ten minutes, take the edge off?
我们可以弄点可♥卡♥因♥ 吸一吸粉
Could score some coke. Do a couple of lines.
不过他们说不定都在嗑药
They're probably all on coke, anyway.
现在嗑药的大部分都是银行家
It's mainly bankers who do it these days.
所有流行明星
All the pop stars are on
都喝洛神花茶和胶原蛋白粉 不是吗
hibiscus tea and collagen powder, aren't they?
真是个黑白颠倒的世界
Oh, it's a topsy-turvy world.
真帅 我们看着像是要结婚 不是吗
Very dapper. Looks like we're about to get married, doesn't it?
-不像 -嗯 确实不像
- No. - No, actually. No.
好了 我们进去吧
All right, here we go then.
我们要不直接抢银行算了
Hey, should we just rob the fucking bank instead?
我们先看看情况如何 抢银行当备选计划
Well, let's see how it goes. Have that as our Plan B, huh?
好 你说得对 我们大干一场吧
Yeah! You're right. Let's smash this.
他们丝毫没有想象力 这让我很不爽
It's the utter lack of imagination that gets me!
他们没法跳出框架思考 哪怕就一秒
You know, unable to think outside the box for one second.
我替他们难过 真的 我感到...
I mean, I feel sorry for them. I do. I feel...
我对这些可怜的傻♥逼♥感到由衷的难过与同情
genuine sadness and empathy for those miserable dog fuckers.
是的 他们很快就驳回了我们的提案
Yeah, they did dismiss our pitch quite quickly.
-我太生气了 -对我吗
- I am so angry. - With me?
-对他们 -很好
- With them! - Great!
不过这是积极的愤怒 是积极的
But it's a good anger. It's good. It's good.
让我更加坚定了成功的决心
It's making me even more determined to succeed.
就像是 现在有大量的能量
Ooh, like, ahh! There's a fuck of a lot of energy
-在我身上流淌 -我感受到了
- just coursing through me right now. - Oh, I can feel it.
我仿佛坐在变电站旁边
It's like sitting near an electricity substation.
我们下一步行动是什么 我们能众筹吗
So what's our next move? Can we crowdfund?
我们需要的钱太多了
Mm, we'd need too much, I think.
不过这个想法很不错
Uh, it's a terrific thought, though.
那就找投资人
Well, uh, find investors then.
找风险投资 对冲基金的混♥蛋♥
Venture capital. The hedge fund fuckers.
我们不太吸引得到投资
Mm, we're not an attractive proposition.
在我们恢复偿还能力前
Until we're solvent again,
他们不会想碰我们的
they won't wanna touch us.
他们都不愿意冒险
I mean, these are no-risk guys.
系好安全带 装上安全气囊
Seat belts and airbags.
不过我可以再找找
But I could-- could look again.
对 去找他们 达伦 你认识有钱的朋友
Yes, do it, Darren! You've got rich friends.
给他们打电♥话♥ 敲诈他们
Call them up. Blackmail them.
我很清楚 只要我们拿到钱
I absolutely know that I can save this business
我就能拯救公♥司♥
if we just get the money.
我相信你 你很棒
No, I believe you. You're brilliant.
没错 我超级棒
I am. I am fucking brilliant.
光彩照人
好 我会把这个加到播放清单上
Okay, I'll add this to the playlist.
来几首正经的舞曲怎么样
Now... how about some proper dance music?
-我想让大家跳舞吗 -你当然想让大家跳舞了
- Do I want people dancing? - Of course you want people dancing.
-这可是派对 -我只是不想小题大做
- It's a party. - I just don't want a lot of fuss.
你要拥有很多小题大做
You are going to have a ton of fuss.
-告诉她 格蕾丝 -你看着有点像
- You tell her, Grace. - Hey, you look a tiny bit
很期待这场派对 艾娃
like you're looking forward to this party, Ava.
她会很喜欢这场派对的
She's gonna love it.
保罗 妈和艾利克斯约我们周四晚上吃晚餐
Oh, Paul, Mum and Alex asked us for dinner on Thursday night.
好啊 可以
Oh, cool. All right, well...
我们到时能庆祝一下我的升职
we can celebrate my promotion.
-希望是吧 -是啊
- Hopefully. - Yes.
我可没有太笃定
I-I'm not counting my chickens.
-我知道我以前失败过 -不不不
- I know I've lost out before. - No, no, no, no, no.
你这次绝对能品尝到胜利的果实
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表