剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
你们一起建立的感情
You know, what you-- what you've built together,
不应该被这件事摧毁
it doesn't have to be destroyed by this.
对
Yeah.
有些购物中心不到五十年历史
There's shopping centers less than 50 years old
还被列为二级保护建筑 老天
that are Grade Two listed, for Christ's sake.
法律不允许拆除
You know, not allowed to be destroyed by law.
在我看来简直丑爆了
You know, they're all ugly as fuck, as far as I'm concerned,
但戴着眼镜
but clever people in glasses
喜欢发电站的聪明人
who... like Kraftwerk
认为那些值得保留
think that they should be preserved,
我觉得你们俩 你们的婚姻
and I think you two, your marriage,
你们一起经营了这么久的感情
this thing that you've worked at for so long,
我觉得这也值得保留
I think that needs to be preserved, too.
发电站是个乐队
Kraftwerk are a band.
好了 我想说的都说完了
There. I've, uh, said my piece.
谢了 保罗
Thanks, Paul.
谢谢 亲爱的
Yes. Thanks, love.
今晚我想住在你和爱丽家
And I want to come and stay with you and Ally tonight.
可以吗
Can I?
当然可以
Uh, yeah, of course.
其实我想住一阵子 如果可以的话
For a bit, actually, if that's all right.
行
Uh, sure.
后备箱的包
That bag in the boot,
放了大约两周的衣服
that got two weeks' worth of clothes in it.
我的洗漱包 退休金之类的
Me wash bag, pension stuff.
-所有必需品 -好吧
- All me essentials. - Right.
-所以你... -对
- So, you... - Yeah.
今早我就知道自己可能会离开你♥爸♥
I knew this morning I'd probably leave your dad.
见鬼
Fuckin' hell.
听到事实的真♥相♥后
Now I've heard what was really going on,
我知道自己肯定要离开
I know I'm leaving.
那我就下车了
I'll get out then, shall I?
爸
Dad...
当你今早来接我们的时候
I didn't think today would end like this
我完全没想到今天会这样结束
when you first picked us up this morning.
真没想到
I really didn't.
你会没事吗
Will you be okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想应该不会没事 换了你呢
I shouldn't think so, would you?
我真的不知道了 儿子
I just don't know, son.
我现在什么都不知道了
I don't know what's up and what's down at the minute.
一切都天旋地转 对吧
Everything's spinning, isn't it?
脱轨了
Off its axis.
那我之后给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
So, I'll call you later, yeah?
好 谢了
Yeah. Okay. Thanks.
我晚点跟你聊
Well, I'll-- I'll talk to you later.
好 晚点聊
Yeah, I'll talk to you later.
好
Okay.
见鬼了
Fuckin' hell.
是啊 亲爱的
I know, love.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表