剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
有关系 吉姆 这是家事
Yes, it is, Jim. It's a family thing.
你做那些乱七八糟的事的时候
Paul was nine when you were doing
保罗才九岁
whatever it was you were doing.
你是他的父亲
You're his dad.
这件事不仅与我有关 也与他有关
It's to do with him as much as me.
我发誓我从没跟她上过床 杰姬
I swear I never slept with her, Jackie.
所以呢 你每周与她共进一次晚餐
So, what? You saw her once a week for dinner,
持续了半年
for half a year,
你们就只是聊天 是吗
and you just chatted... did you?
津津乐道
Bit of an old chin-wag?
为世界寻求正义
Put the world to rights?
是的
Yes.
那你为什么要保密
So why did you keep it a secret? Hmm?
为什么她也保密
Why did she keep it a secret?
她从没提到她见过你
She never said she'd seen you.
你总是说你从没遇上她
And you always said you'd never bumped into her,
我就不理解了...
so I don't understand why...
怎么了
What?
吉姆 跟玛丽那时一样 是吧
Jim... it's Mary again, isn't it?
杰姬
Oh, Jackie.
-玛丽是谁 -没必要让他知道这件事
- Who's Mary? - He doesn't need to know this.
吉姆遇见我的时候
When Jim met me,
他已经和一个叫做
he was already engaged to be married
玛丽·可里克的女人订婚了
to a woman called Mary Creek.
-可里克 -克里克
- Creek? - Crick.
-克里克 -克里克
- Crick. - Crick.
我跟你♥爸♥是因为工作认识的
I'd met your dad at work.
我们都在厄斯菲尔德的亨特公♥司♥上班
We both worked at Hunt's in Earlsfield...
办公地点在高拉特巷
in the offices there in Garratt Lane.
我们开始一起做一些小事
And we started doing little things together.
彼此都心无杂念
Uh, all very innocent.
拍照啊 去巴特西游乐场玩啊
Pictures, Battersea Funfair.
还有其他地方
Other places...
-动物园 -伦敦动物园
- Zoo. - London Zoo.
然后我们变得很亲近
And... we got very close to each other.
我那时以为他会吻我 你知道吗
And I thought he might kiss me, you know?
但他从来没有
But he never did.
他都没有尝试
He never tried, even.
有一天我就问他为什么
So, one day, I asked him why.
你还记得你怎么说的吗 吉姆
And do you remember what you said, Jim?
记得
Yes.
你说你爱上我了
You said you were in love with me...
如果我们再进一步
and if it went any further,
你就得取消跟玛丽的婚约
you'd have to break off your engagement with Mary,
而这一步会让你跟她分手
and taking the next step would break you and her up.
事实也的确如此
And it did.
你爱上了克莉丝
You were in love with Chrissy.
如果你们俩上了床
And if you two had slept together,
你就得离开我
you would've had to leave me.
我没有爱上她 杰姬
I wasn't in love with her, Jackie.
我只是这么以为 当时我太傻了
I just thought I was. I was daft.
你知道这样更糟 吉姆
You do know it's worse, Jim.
知道吗
Do you know that?
这样更糟
It's worse than...
糟过在办公室派对后的做♥爱♥
some leg-over after an office party,
或与复印员的亲吻调戏
or some kiss-and-fumble by the photocopier.
爱...吉姆
Love... Jim?
你爱着另一个女人
Being in love with another woman
却要回到我的家中
when you're coming home to me.
那我对你来说算什么 吉姆
So what was I to you then, Jim?
我爱你 杰姬
I love you, Jackie.
我一直爱你
I always have.
我碍着你了吗
Was I in the way?
我只是个无聊的老太婆
Was I just some boring old bag
你在见到真爱的女人后
that you were forced to come home to
被迫回到我这里来吗
after seeing the woman who you really loved?
我们该走了 保罗
We should get going, Paul.
-回家吧 -好
- Get back. - Okay.
你的炸鱼薯条怎么样 保罗
How was your fish and chips, Paul?
我之前都没问
I didn't ask.
还不错
Uh, yeah, it was all right.
嗯 就是酒吧的炸鱼薯条
Yeah. It's pub fish and chips.
不是炸鱼薯条专卖♥♥店
You know, it's not-- not chippy fish and chips,
但也很好吃
but it was nice all the same.
青豆很不错
Peas were good.
我的意式水饺好吃极了
My ravioli was beautiful.
我只有在出门用餐时才能吃到意面
I only ever have pasta when I go out to eat.
你们经常煮意面 对吧
You cook a lot of pasta, don't you?
对 我们靠这个续命
Yeah, we live on it, yeah.
做起来很快 也很简单
It's... quick. So easy to cook.
孩子们很喜欢
Kids love it.
你们想买♥♥什么吗
Anybody want anything from the shop?
如果店里有 我要旅行糖果
I'll have some of them travel sweets, if they've got them.
-用罐子装的那种 -好
- In the tin. - Okay.
还要一份《镜报》 你♥爸♥喜欢玩填字游戏
And the Daily Mirror. Your dad likes the Quizword.
谢谢
Thanks.
每一次 吉姆
Every time, Jim...
每次你与克莉丝去吃晚餐
every time you went to dinner with Chrissy...
我都会在前一晚把你的衬衫洗好熨平
I'd have washed and ironed your shirt the night before.
我会擦亮你的鞋 吉姆
I'd have polished your shoes, Jim,
因为你是去工作 你要看上去精神抖擞
because it was work, and you needed to look smart,
你总说我♥干♥得比你好
and you always said I did a better job than you did.
当你跟她彼此倾诉
When you and her were telling each other
你们有多么相爱时
how much in love you were.
别说了 杰姬 拜托
Stop it, Jackie, please.
我一个人在家里带着保罗
I was at home with Paul...
希望你不会寂寞
hoping you weren't lonely.
我希望你不是一个人
I was hoping you weren't on your own
待在破破烂烂的旅馆里
in some rotten old B&B.
现在看来
Well...
你一点都不寂寞 对吧
You weren't lonely, were you?
真抱歉 杰姬
I'm so sorry, Jackie.
是因为刺♥激♥吗 吉姆
Was it the excitement, Jim?
再次坠入爱河
Falling in love again?
因为那确实刺♥激♥ 我也能理解
Because it is exciting. I understand that.
我应该在开始前就掐断火苗
I should've stopped it before it started.
当时我就像个傻乎乎的少年
I was like a stupid teenager.
我确实感到兴奋
I was excited, yes. I was.
但我也为自己做的事感到丢脸 杰姬
But I'm ashamed of what I did, Jackie.
那是背叛 我现在知道了
It was a betrayal. I know that now.
我不知道自己要怎么才能弥补
I don't know what I can do to make up for it.
试图弥补
To try to make up for it.
但我愿意尝试一切
But I'll-- I'll do anything.
我会的
I will.
我只希望我们回到过去的样子
I just want us to be back the way we were.
-给你 -谢了 亲爱的
- For you. - Ta, love.
-嗯 -谢了 保罗
- Right. - Oh, thanks, Paul.
好了
All right.
我和你♥爸♥刚才聊了聊
Me and your dad have been talking.
好极了
Great.
聊聊挺好的
It's good to talk.
不聊...也挺好
And also... not to talk.
那也没事
That's-- that's all right, too.
在一起五十年
Over 50 years together.
半个世纪 时间很长
Half a century. That's a long time.
真是很长很长的时间
I mean a long, long time.
没错 你说得对
It is. You're right.
听着 轮不到我
And, look, it's not for me
告诉你们怎么做 但是
to tell you what to do, but...
在我看来这值得保留 对吧
seems to me that it's worth preserving, right?
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表