剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
-你只有一个朋友 -谢谢你啊
- Friend. - Hmm. Thanks.
-艾娃 -谢谢
- Ava. - Thanks.
抱歉 很抱歉 卢克
Sorry. I'm sorry, Luke.
你会在圣玛格丽特学校交到很多新朋友 艾娃
You'll make loads of new friends at St. Margaret's, Ava.
对啊 而且你还是可以和老朋友继续来往
Yeah, and you could still be friends with your old friends.
我们又不会杀了他们
It's not like we're gonna murder them.
放学后 周末 你们也许会比在同一学校上学
After school, weekends... You'll probably see more of them
-还要更经常见面呢 -没错
- than if you're at the same school. - True.
-该死的 -你的背不是没那么糟糕吗
- Ow, fucking hell. - I thought your back wasn't that bad.
是没那么糟糕 应该只是僵住了
No, it isn't. It's just seized up, I think,
那些塑料椅坐得难受
in those plastic chairs.
我能在这个拐角下车吗
Oh, can I get off on this corner?
-为什么 -我得和苏兹...苏茜谈谈
- Why? - I need to talk to Suze... Su... Susie.
苏茜牧师
Vicar Susie.
好啊 没问题
Sure, no worries.
你想让我过会来接你吗
Do you want me to pick you up in a bit?
离家只有5分钟路程
It's five minutes away.
好
Okay.
你好
Hi.
-你好啊 -你有时间吗
- Oh. Hello, there. - You got a minute?
可能有半分钟时间 快点说
Maybe 30 seconds. Talk fast.
我只是想在这里待一会
I just feel like being here for a bit.
你这周需要志愿者吗
You need any volunteers this week?
应该不需要
I don't think so.
但还是谢谢你
Thank you, though.
但你周五会参加青年聚会吧
But, um, you'll be at youth group on Friday?
绝对会去
Yes, definitely.
说实话 艾娃 接下来交给我吧
Honestly, Ava, I can finish up here.
-我不介意 -真的没关系
- I don't mind. - No, no, really.
回家玩去吧
Go home and relax.
我记得上学有多累
I remember how exhausting school was.
其实也不是很久以前的事
Wasn't that long ago.
好吧
Yeah.
我不打扰你了
Well, I'll leave you alone.
天啊
Oh, God.
你好 我叫爱丽·格兰特
Hi, my name's Ally Grant.
对对
Oh... yeah, yeah.
又是我
Me again.
我只是 想知道
Look, I'm... I'm just wondering,
我知道 你说过如果再有雌激素凝胶的话
I know that you said that you would text me
会给我发短♥信♥
if you got any more estrogen gel in,
但我只是来碰碰运气...
but just on the off...
对 好 明白
Yeah, yeah. Okay, yeah. Right, got it.
抱歉 只是没了凝胶 我就很...
It's just, sorry, it's just that without it I'm in a lot...
很压抑 很不舒服
A lot of distress and discomfort.
我的心跳...跳得很快
And my heart is going... Is going crazy.
我的焦虑感也远超正常水平
And my anxiety is off the scale.
还有我 我头疼 关节疼...
And I... I've got headaches and joint aches and...
是的 我知道
Yes, yeah, yeah, no.
是啊 我试过贴剂了 不管用
Yep, tried the patches. They don't work.
它们不适合我 拜托了
They're not for me. So please, please.
如果有 请不管是什么时间都给我打电♥话♥
If you could just call me, whatever the hour.
营业时间8点半到下午5点 明白
8:30 to 5, understood. Right.
谢谢 真是打扰你了 再见
Thank you, I really appreciate your time. Bye.
贱♥人♥
Cunts.
-谁是贱♥人♥ -所有人
- Who are cunts? - Everyone.
所有贱♥人♥
Every cunt.
行吧
Fair enough.
-我来帮你吧 -请
- Let me help you. - Please.
-很抱歉 -好了...
- I'm sorry. - Ow, ow, ow, okay...
很好 我妻子现在是我的保姆
Oh, good. My wife is now my carer.
你需要上厕所吗
Do you need the toilet?
别开玩笑
Don't joke.
或许要不了几周就真成那样了
We might be weeks away from that.
你最近锻炼了吗
Have you been exercising at all?
我不知道到底该做什么
I don't really know what I'm supposed to do
除非我拿到扫描结果
till I get the results back from the scan, you know.
不想弄歪了 让情况更严重
Don't wanna... move it in the wrong way and make it worse.
是达伦
It's Darren.
"你有空来吃晚餐吗 有大新闻
"Are you free for dinner? Big, big news.
威尔顿湖畔饭店 晚上7:30见"
The Wilton Bankside, 7:30."
"大新闻" 听上去很激动
"Big news" Sounds exciting.
你觉得他找到办法
Do you think he's sussed out a way
让伦敦办公点维持运转
to keep the London office afloat?
如果是的话 也是意外做到的
Well, if he has, he's done it by accident.
没错
True.
-你没事吧 爸 -好得很 儿子
- You all right, Dad? - Yeah, tip-top, mate.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
不用 因为我一点儿也不担心
Well, don't. 'Cause I'm not... at all.
别感到有压力
Don't stress about it.
你才认识我吗
Have you met me?
我会搞定的 伙计 我保证
It'll get sorted, mate. I promise you.
好的
Okay.
为什么我只有一个朋友 爸爸
Why do I only have one friend, Dad?
是因为我很笨吗
Is it because I'm stupid?
艾娃 她什么都很厉害
I mean, Ava, she's good at everything.
她将来要上牛津 上天堂
She's going to get into Oxford... and Heaven.
而且她有三百万个朋友
And she's got like three million friends.
你只需要一个朋友 别说我儿子笨
One friend is all you need, and don't call my son stupid.
雅各布爱上了露比 坠入爱河了
Jacob's in love with Ruby. In love!
我为那份友谊倾注了全部 现在没了
I put everything into that friendship and now it's gone.
不是没了 卢克 它只是变了
It's not gone, Luke. It's just changed.
我没人一起玩了
I have no one to hang out with.
我能看出来他们肯定不想我这个电灯泡跟着
I could tell they really don't want me there tagging along,
不过雅各布很好 没有说破
but Jacob's too nice to say anything.
也许你需要一些新朋友 卢克
Well, maybe you need some new friends, Luke.
你知道我什么意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
你同龄的人那么多
There are loads of people out there your age,
他们中很多人都不像雅各布那么怪
and many of them aren't as bat shit weird as Jacob.
我不想失去雅各布这个朋友
I don't want to lose Jacob.
我喜欢他的怪异 我也喜欢露比
I like that he's weird. And I like Ruby.
那就邀请他们 作为情侣来做客
So invite them round then as a couple
把他们当情侣那样 接受他们
and accept them as a couple.
-你能搞定 对吧 -好
- You make it work, yeah? - Yeah.
天啊
Oh, man.
算了 不着急捡
Yeah, that can wait.
你好 你看起来非常...
Hello. Ah, you look very, um...
刚想警告你 我每45分钟
Just gonna warn you that I get drenched in sweat
全身就会被汗水湿透 会臭死人
every 45 minutes, and it's gross as all fuck.
收到
Copy that.
我点了色情明星马提尼
I've or dered Porn Star martinis.
我自己不看色情片 太掉档次了
I don't use pornography myself, it's degrading,
不过没有浪漫喜剧马提尼
but Rom-Com martinis sadly aren't a thing.
来了
Here we are.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
口味干爽
Ooh, sandpaper dry.
棒极了
It's perfect.
那么 达伦
Well, Darren?
说吧 你说的大新闻是什么
Come on. What is the big news?
-说吧 快告诉我 -好吧
- Come on, tell me. - Okay.
-快说 是什么 什么 -那个...
- Come on! What? What? - Well...
快点 快说
Come on, just say it.
根据英国和欧盟税法 伦敦工作室
So the London office is liable under UK and EU tax laws,
要承担柏林工作室的所有债务
um, for all of the Berlin office debts.
我们没钱付工资和房♥租了
We don't have any money to pay the staff or our rent.
等等 什么
Wait. Sorry?
-这就是你的大新闻 -是的
- That's your big news? - Yes.
对不起 我本来想吃顿大餐
Sorry, I wanted to sweeten the pill
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表