剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
好的 谢谢你 爸爸
Okay... thanks, Dad.
我现在就给她发信息
Here, I'll text her now.
很好
Good.
这不是很简单吗
That was fuckin' easy, wasn't it?
再见
Bye.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry...
今晚的事
about tonight and...
我们去吃点什么吧
Should we get something to eat?
别浪费这时间
Make the best of it.
不 谢了
No thanks.
艾娃
Ava...
这是你第二次
This is the second time
当着我朋友的面
you've humiliated me
羞辱我
in front of my friends.
第一次是生日会上 现在又是
First the birthday party, and now this.
生日会不是我的错
The birthday party wasn't my fault.
我不想办 你让我办的
I didn't want it. You made me have it.
还有爸爸因为卢克离开家
And when Dad had to leave home because of Luke,
你不在乎我 或我想要什么
you didn't care about me or what I wanted.
这么说不对 那是爸爸的选择
That's not true. And that was your dad's choice.
你应该阻止他
You should have stopped him.
不 事情...事情不是那样运作的
No, that's-- that's not how it works.
听着 我很抱歉你对此很难过 但是
Look, I-I'm sorry that you've had such a hard time, but...
我最近也不好过
I've had a hard time, too, you know.
我知道
I know.
但这也无法改变我的感受
But it doesn't change how I feel.
我就是对你有很强的不满
I can't help feeling this way about you.
跟露比怎么样了
Hey. How'd it go with Ruby?
不太好 我按照你说的做了
Not good. I did what you said.
然后她回复
And then she replied back,
说她已经跟他分手了
saying that she's already finished it with him.
现在雅各布发短♥信♥给我 说他知道
Now Jacob's texting me, saying that he knows
她问了我的意见 问他们是否该分手
she asked me for advice on whether they should break up or not.
嗯 但那没关系 对吧
Right. But... that's all right, though, isn't it?
有关系 雅各布以为是我让她甩了他
No, it's not. Jacob thinks I told her to dump him.
我想跟他解释
I tried to explain it to him,
但他不相信我
but he just won't believe me.
-他觉得我喜欢她 -见鬼
- He thinks I fancy her. - Shit.
-那你喜欢吗 -不 也许吧
- Do you? - No. Well, maybe.
天哪
Oh, God.
卢克 你没让她跟雅各布分手
Luke, you didn't ask her to split up with Jacob.
她应该告诉他这点
She should be telling him that.
对
Yeah...
你有没有觉得她问你意见
Hey, you don't think she asked your advice
-是因为她喜欢你呢 -什么
- 'cause she fancies you, do you? - What?
问她是否该甩了雅各布
Asking if she should bin Jacob.
也许她希望你说是
You know, maybe she's hoping that you say yes.
算是试探性地问问你是否喜欢她
Kind of a roundabout way of finding out if you like her.
-不 不可能 -好吧
- No, of course not. - Ah, okay.
我不希望你因为这件事惊慌失措
I don't want you to get freaked out over this.
这都不是你的错 卢克
None of it's your fault, Luke.
别太焦虑 好吗
Don't get too anxious, all right?
-我不会的 -好
- I won't. - Good.
-你知道我肯定会 -对 你当然会焦虑
- Well, you know I will. - Yeah, of course you will, yeah.
你还好吗 吉姆
You all right, Jim?
谢谢跟我一起去
Thanks for coming with me.
走开 走开
Go away, go away.
走开吧
Be gone.
还在呢
Still there.
去他妈的
Oh... sod it.
青少年就是这样
Teenagers, eh?
-你很了解他们吗 -不
- Do you know much about them? - No.
-爱丽 -什么事
- Ally... - Yes?
我
I was, um...
在之前谈话后去看了我姐姐
visiting my sister after we spoke,
然后
and, um...
她贩毒吗
She a drug dealer?
不 其实
No, she's actually
-她好久没工作了 -真抱歉
- long-term unemployed. - Oh, I'm so sorry.
她一直在吃这些鼠尾草药片
Well, she's been taking these sage tablets
帮助缓解更年期症状
to help with her menopause symptoms,
听说能有效缓解盗汗的症状
and apparently they really help with the night sweats.
对 在她吃这些之前 她总是
Yeah, before she took these, she'd have to...
脱毛衣就像跟蜜蜂打仗一样
wrestle off her cardigan like it was full of bees.
这是纯天然和有机的
Oh, they're all natural and organic.
你真是太好了 卡尔
That's very sweet of you, Carl.
谢谢
It's-- thank you.
似乎完全没人在乎这件事
No one seems vaguely interested in how it... just...
完全改变了你
Just rips away at the very heart of who you are.
对 就是这样
Yeah! Yes, exactly that!
对 谢谢 你人真好
Yeah. Thank you. That's very kind.
不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
还有一件事
One thing.
你可能会开始排出鼠尾草的气味
You might start to exude an aroma of sage.
从你的...从你的后门
From your-- from your pores.
我姐姐说她闻上去像周日的晚餐
My sister says she smelt like a Sunday dinner.
我喜欢烘烤
I love a roast.
吉姆
Jim...
很高兴看见你
it's so lovely to see you.
听你这么说太好了
Well, that's good to hear.
你好吗 克丽丝
How are you, Chrissy?
吉姆
Jim.
你懂的 吉姆 快死了
Oh, you know, Jim. Dying.
吉姆最近再自己动手装♥修♥房♥子
Jim's been doing a bit of D.I.Y.
他非常喜欢
He's got the real bug for it.
公♥寓♥怎么样
How is the flat?
又小又高
Small and high up.
我要去趟厕所 克丽丝
I'm busting for the lav, Chrissy.
马上回来
I'll be back in a minute or two.
跟她说说话 天呐
Talk to her, for God's sake.
你像个机器人
You're acting like a robot.
嗨
Hi.
我刚在楼下跟卢克谈了
I was just downstairs with Luke.
他现在因为露比和雅各布的事有些焦虑
He's in a bit of a state about Ruby and Jacob, you know.
演出被取消了还是什么
Was the gig canceled or something?
对 被我取消了
Yeah. By me.
我搞错了演出日期
There was a sort of a mix-up with the dates,
所以我们没能去成
so we didn't get to go.
天哪 太抱歉了
Ohh, mate. I'm so sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
这肯定不是你的错
Well, I'm sure it wasn't your fault.
就是 百分百是我的错
No, it was. It was 100% my fault.
我觉得在自己搞砸时承认错误很重要
And I think it's important to acknowledge when you've fucked up.
-我同意 -你今天过得如何
- I agree. - How's your day been?
挺好 挺好的 谢谢
Yeah, it was good. It was good, thanks.
-今天有两件好事 -嗯
- Had two wins today. - Right.
我成功挽救了一个项目 保留了资助资金
I managed to save one of my projects from funding cuts.
然后我终于挺起胸膛去跟励志男人谈了
And then I finally stood up to the walking fuckin' Ted Talk.
我觉得他有点被我吓到了
I think he was a bit intimidated by me, actually.
那真不错
Good for you.
我漏掉什么了吗
Have I missed something?
我感觉自己像是被警♥察♥审讯了
I feel a bit like I'm giving a police interview.
你知道吗 保罗
Do you know what, Paul?
家里的大多数破事 都是你的错
So much of this shit is-- is actually your fault.
艾娃讨厌我 或她开始
The reason that Ava hates me, or the reason that she started...
讨厌我的原因 都是因为你
to hate me is-- is down to you.
-因为我 -对
- To me? - Right.
你那不可抑制的愤怒导致了这一切
Your mad fucking rages started all of this.
卢克无法忍♥受跟你住在同一屋檐下
I mean, Luke couldn't even bear being in the same house as you.
-我们都知道我是个烂爸爸 -你不明白吗
- We know all that. I'm a shit dad. Yeah, yeah. - Don't you get it?
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表