剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
这是我的充电器吗
Hey. Um, is this my charger?
是的 我的在卧室
Yeah. Mine's in the bedroom.
你需要毛巾什么的吗
Do you need towels, or--
不用了 我有毛巾 谢谢
No, I've got towels, thanks.
我还带了沙发上用的枕头和被子
I've got a pillow and a duvet for the sofa.
我猜想你们也不知道会在那边待多久吧
I suppose you've got no idea how long you're gonna be there.
真的 只有上帝才知道
Ah, God knows, really, uh...
直到我们认为他可以照顾好自己为止
Until we feel he can look after himself, I suppose.
可你将再一次地离开这个家
You'll be staying away from home, though, for a while again?
我知道 真不是好时候
Yeah, I know. It's bad timing.
也许时机正好
Might be good timing.
-你这么觉得吗 -也许吧 我不知道
- You reckon? - Maybe. Um, I don't know.
无论是好是坏
For better, for worse, well...
这是我们经历过的最坏的情况
this is-- this is the worst we've ever been.
我们从来没说过"无论好坏" 对吧
We never said "For better or worse," Though, did we?
你认为这句话太老气
'Cause you thought it was old-fashioned,
所以我们都是说着尊重彼此这种屁话
so we said all that humanist shit about honoring each other.
但你明白我要说的意思 是吧
Yeah, my point still stands, doesn't it?
我还以为要错过你了
Thought I might have missed you.
你想不想和我一起
Listen, do you want to come with me
-把爷爷送回家 -当然想
- to take Granddad back home? - Yes, please.
好的 我收一下东西
All right, I'll just get my stuff.
我这边准备好了
Right, that's me done, I think, so yeah.
再见
See ya.
-拿下那个包 -好
- Get that bag, would you? - Yep.
-我来开门 -谢谢
- I'll get the door. - Thanks.
小心头
Mind your head.
谢谢
Thanks.
他很后悔
He regrets it.
我知道他后悔 但是
I know he does, but... hmm.
这样做需要极大的勇气
What an enormous thing to do-- try to do.
奶奶知道他是故意这样做的吗
Does Granny know he did it on purpose?
我告诉她了
Yeah. Yeah, I-- I told her.
不过我想她应该也有所怀疑
I think she suspected, anyway.
爸爸 我们聊聊学校的事情吧
Dad, can we talk about schools?
当然 其实我也一直想聊聊这个
Yeah. Sure. I've actually wanted to do that for a while.
我最近在和苏茜聊
Well, I've been talking to Susie, and...
我开始重新找回自信心了
I'm starting to feel more confident again about being me.
所以我觉得现在是和你聊聊的好时候
So, I think it's a good time to talk to you.
好 你说吧
Sure. Go ahead.
我知道我没考上圣玛格丽特学校你很生气
I know you're angry that I didn't get into St. Margaret's.
对 因为你是故意考砸入学考试
Yeah, because you deliberately failed the entrance exam.
但是我觉得去科尔菲尔德学校
Yes, but I think if I go to Corfield,
从长远来说 会对我更好
in the end, it will be better for me.
为什么
How?
我很聪明 爸爸
I'm really clever, Dad.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
除非我沦为瘾君子
Unless I become a mad drug addict
或者摔坏脑子
or have a brain injury,
否则我的初中和高中成绩都能得满分
I'm gonna ace my GCSEs and A-levels.
谦虚点 自大狂
All right. Calm down, big head.
-我同意 -现在情况就是
- Agreed. - And the thing is,
就读于普通社区学校的学生
someone from a non-selective, ordinary community school...
现在比就读于传统名校的学生
is now much more likely to get into a better university
更容易考上好大学
than someone from a posh selective school.
-然后呢 -如果我去科尔菲尔德学校
- Okay. - So, if I go to Corfield,
我的成绩很好
and I get great grades,
那么我就能考上更好的大学
then I am going to get into a better university.
你明白吗
Do you see?
好吧
Yeah, okay. Right. Um...
是的 听上去是有些道理
Yeah, that does make some sense.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
在天堂 爸爸
Heaven, Dad.
你已经死了
You died.
天堂就是这样
This is what Heaven is.
就像周四下午开车穿越南伦敦
Just driving through Tooting on a Thursday afternoon.
天呐 那地狱是什么样
Oh, Jesus. What's Hell, then?
周六下午开车穿越南伦敦
Driving through Tooting on a Saturday afternoon.
你真是太好了
This is very kind of you.
我会在这里能住多久住多久
Well, I'll be sleeping here as long as is needed, Dad.
我放学后会来帮忙
And I'll pop in after school.
我们这些医护员来来往往
Yeah, and various medics will come and go,
你会被照顾得很好的
so you'll be in good hands.
盖比
那天很高兴见到你
你♥爸♥爸的事情我很遗憾
同情你可怜你 爱你哟
把暖气打开吧 吉姆
Ohh! Stick the heating on, will you, Jim?
这里冷得就像住在冰箱里
It's like a fridge in here.
我去开
I'll do it.
你这次回来住多久
Hello. How long are you back for?
我不知道
I don't know.
到时看情况吧
We'll see.
但你病了
But you're ill.
你需要照顾
You need taking care of.
如果我此时不照顾你
And what sort of a person would I be
那我成什么人了
if I didn't look after you?
想喝汤吗
You want a tin of soup?
那就太好了
That would be nice.
好
Right.
那我想我不用睡这里了
Well, uh, so I suppose I won't be sleeping here then.
不用了
No.
艾娃说她去格蕾丝家了 但她回来吃晚餐
Ava says she's going to Grace's, but she'll be back for tea.
好的
Right.
不 我也不知道去干什么
No, I don't know, either.
如果你或你认识的人被危机所困
有人可以帮助
请拨♥打♥全国自杀防御热♥线♥
为自己采取行动 陪伴他人
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表