剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
You're definitely gonna get this big work chicken.
干杯 亲爱的
Cheers, hon.
我一定要给他买♥♥对耳机
Yeah, I'll buy him some headphones.
数字营销
如果不小心的话 这玩意能杀了你
These things can kill you if you're not careful, right?
是啊 当然了 几楼
Yeah. Absolutely. What floor?
-请帮我按五楼 -好 跟我一样
- Uh, four, please. - Oh, right. Same as mine.
好 你好
Okay... Hi.
我是布兰登·马什
I'm Brandon Marsh.
保罗·沃斯利
Paul Worsley.
保罗·沃斯利 很高兴认识你
Paul Worsley. Honored to meet you, man.
都市野心持刀犯罪政策之王
The king of Urban Ambition's knife crime policy.
那是我负责的部分 但我不知道我是王
Well, that's my section. I don't know I'm king of it.
我迫不及待去看全部内容了 保罗 干得好
Oh, I can't wait to get into that whole area, Paul. So good.
很高兴我们能共享这一刻
Hey. It's great we could share this moment.
五楼
我会的
I will.
他就在那里
There's the man himself.
-保罗... -这家伙会接手海伦的工作 是吗
- Paul... - That bloke's getting Helen's job, isn't he?
-该死 我很抱歉 -不用道歉
- Shit. I am so sorry. - No, no, don't be.
我应该道歉 他本来该下周才飞来的
No, I should be. He wasn't gonna be flying in until next week.
-飞来 -他是从芝加哥调来的
- Flying in? - He's relocating from Chicago.
董事会想要他...也把他聘来了
The board wanted him... got him.
他会是我们新的升级版海伦
He'll be our new Helen-Plus,
算是和我一起协作管理一切事物
sort of co-running everything with me.
我...
I'm...
我很抱歉突然告诉你这个消息
I'm sorry we've sprung this on you.
但他的真名就是布兰登吗
But is he actually called Brandon, though?
-这不是个电影专用名吗 -是啊
- Isn't that just in films? - I know.
但他看上去是个好人
But he seems like a good guy.
好极了 我是认真的 挺好的
Oh, great. No, I mean seriously. Great.
如果他很擅长自己的工作
If he's so good at his job
以至于他们想让他从芝加哥来这 那...
that they want to fly him in from Chicago, then...
祝他成功
more power to him.
你看起来很佛系
You seem pretty Zen about it all.
我是很佛系 是吧
I know I do, don't I?
那我应该是很佛了
I suppose I must be then.
回头见
See ya in a bit.
-你好啊 -进来
- Knock-knock. - Come in.
给你买♥♥了对耳机 插口是0.25英寸
Got you some headphones, quarter-inch jack for the amp.
-谢谢爸爸 -不用谢
- Ah, thank you, Dad. - You're welcome.
-不会是我太吵了吧 -没有
- Haven't been too loud, have I? - No, no.
只是 防止你深夜还要练习
It's just-- just for late night practice.
好 那就好
Oh, okay. Great.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
我没能得到升职
Yeah. I-- I didn't get that promotion.
不会吧 爸爸 真遗憾 你一定很难过
Oh, no, Dad. I'm really sorry. You must feel horrible.
事实上 我不难过 真的
...The thing is, mate, no I don't. Not really.
能多赚钱当然很好
I mean, the money would've been great,
但这份工作本身...
but the job itself, it's...
我可能意识到 自己并不是个有野心的人
I think I've realized that I'm not an ambitious man.
-我很满意现在的工作 -好吧
- I'm happy doing what I'm doing. - Okay.
对我来说 工作就是工作 并不让我激动
Work is just work to me. It doesn't thrill me.
也没让我无聊 只是...做就完了
Doesn't not thrill me. I just... do it.
他们显然已经发现这一点了
And they've clearly picked up on that.
你为什么要跟我说这些 爸爸
Why are you talking to me about this, Dad?
因为 妈妈现在和我不是同一个状态
Well, 'cause Mum's in a different headspace at the moment.
她很有...进取心
She's all sort of... go-getting.
我觉得她不想听我说这些
Don't think she wants to hear this.
但我觉得 你应该会懂
But I, yeah, I... I thought you'd get it.
-我的确懂 -很好
- I do get it. - Good.
晚饭大概一小时后就好
Right, dinner in about an hour?
-好的 -好
- Great. - Cool.
-谢谢 爸爸 -谢谢 儿子
- Thanks, Dad. - Thanks, mate.
等一下 我来开
Ah, one sec. I'll get it.
你好 保罗
Oh, hi, Paul.
我帮你拿快递了
I, uh, I took in a parcel for you.
好啊 谢谢 卡尔
Great. Thanks, Carl. Cheers.
其实我自己也在等快递
Yeah, I was waiting for something myself, actually.
跟你一样 也是亚马逊的快递
Similarly from Amazon.
-差不多的大小 -是吗
- Same sort of size. - Right.
是啊 我刚开始的时候还很疑惑 快递员说
Yeah, I was quite nonplussed at first when they said, uh,
-"你能把这个给隔壁吗" -是吗
- "Can you take this in for next door?" - Right.
我说 "为什么他们要拿这个"
I said, "Well, why would they want it?"
然后我就明白了
Then it clicked.
虽然只是一小会 但大脑真的太有意思了
Just a matter of seconds, but it is funny what your brain does.
大脑真的挺有意思
It is funny what your brain does.
好 非常感谢 卡尔
Okay. Thanks very much, Carl.
-要开派对 -是啊
- Oh, uh, party? - Yep. Yeah.
我们就是...
We're just, um...
在为艾娃几天后的生日做准备
prepping for Ava's birthday in a couple of days.
我应该知道这是什么 气球
I think that's what this is, actually. Balloons.
-挺好 -是啊
- Nice. - Ah. Yeah. Yeah...
-好 再次感谢 -不客气
- Okay. Thanks again. - Yeah, no problem.
-我... - 天啊
- Oh, I-- - Oh, boy.
很乐意帮你拿快递
I'm always happy to take in a parcel for you.
-是吗 -除非是台大钢琴
- Are you? - Unless it's a grand piano.
是啊 但就算你买♥♥了钢琴
Yeah. You know, but even then,
我家后面有个门廊 所以...
I do have a porch out in the back, so...
-我得去...谢谢你 -好的
- Listen, I've got-- Thank you. - Yep.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Cheers.
嘿 大伙儿 气球来了
Hey up, everyone. Balloons!
我在想 我戒烟了还能把这些气球吹起来吗
Wonder if I can blow these up now that I'm a nonsmoker.
-我以前都吹不起来 -试试看
- I never could before. - Give it a go.
我来试一下 往后退
I'll give it a go. Stand back.
加油啊 你的肺
Oh, come on, lungs.
太难了
That's hard.
吹啊...
Blow...
吹啊 吹啊 吹啊
Blow, blow, blow,
吹啊 吹啊 吹啊 吹啊
blow, blow, blow, blow.
-还不错吧 -太棒了
- That's not bad, is it? - Yay!
要还是卡尔的话 我就要去申请限制令了
If that's fucking Carl, I'm gonna get a restraining order.
嗨 你好 我们是格蕾丝的父母
Hi. Hello. We're Grace's parents.
对 当然 你们好
Oh, yes, of course. Of course. Hello again.
我们要接格蕾丝回家 家里出事了
We need to take Grace home. Something terrible has happened.
不是吧
Oh, no.
今天早些时候格蕾丝的堂哥伊森去世了
We lost Grace's cousin Ethan earlier today.
高速上出了交通事故
There was an accident on the motorway.
天啊 真遗憾
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
进来吧 格蕾丝就在楼上
Uh, come in. Grace is just upstairs.
艾娃当然马上想取消生日会
Ava immediately wanted to cancel, of course,
不过后来格蕾丝给她发信息 说她必须
but then Grace messaged her and said that she had to
继续举办生日会 这并没有不敬
go ahead with the party-- it wasn't disrespectful.
不会 她就见过那个堂哥一次吧
No, she'd met this cousin, what, like once?
-就一次 -是啊 他们家肯定都崩溃了
- Once. Yeah. - Yeah. The family were devastated, of course.
格蕾丝很好 她让艾娃不用取消生日会
But good for Grace, she said Ava shouldn't cancel.
-太惨了 那个堂哥多大了 -二十几岁
- Tragic. How old was the cousin? - Mid-twenties.
话说回来 这个味道很棒
This is all fantastic, by the way.
-真的很好吃 -都是亚历克斯做的
- Really delicious. - It's all Alex's doing.
莉亚是个出色的副厨
Leah is an excellent sous chef.
我磨了点奶酪 然后坐在客厅里喝杜松子酒
I grate a bit of cheese, then drink gin in the sitting room.
保罗 你工作怎么样
How's work treating you, Paul?
那个...
Oh, well...
不是特别顺利 亚历克斯
Not incredibly tenderly, Alex.
-老实说是这样 -怎么了
- If I'm honest. - Oh?
其实还好 就是...
I mean, it's fine. Uh...
我本来可以升职 海伦原来的职位
Well, I was up for a promotion. It was Helen's old job.
那个年轻的剑桥女孩
The young Cambridge girl?
-是的 -保罗没得到那个职位
- Yeah. - Paul didn't get the job
因为董事会没有远见 就跟...
because the board of trustees don't have any vision, like...
跟那该死的银行一样
like the bloody banks.
还是没融到资吗
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表