剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
那你呢
And you?
知道吗 直到最近 我从来没有
Do you know what? Until recently, I'd never
在公♥司♥发过火
lost my temper at work.
我从没大声说过话 你能信吗
And I never even raised my voice. Can you believe that?
不 不太相信
No, not really.
因为我觉得工作只是工作
Because I thought work was just work.
对吧 之后发现其实不然
Right? And I've since discovered that's not entirely true.
只是发现的有点晚了
I just discovered it a little bit too late.
老天 你一定得找份自己爱做的工作
Oh, man, you gotta do something you love, Luke, for a living.
继续练习吧
Keep practicing, mate.
我想说 布兰登
And I'd like to say, Brandon,
我想跟你道歉
that I wish to apologize,
毫无保留地
unreservedly,
因为显然我使用了
for the clearly aggressive...
粗俗的语言
and foul... language that I used.
现在我知道
Which I now realize
那算得上是...职场霸凌了
did border on... workplace bullying.
谢谢 感激你这么说
Thank you. It's appreciated.
过去的事就过去吧
And it's water under the bridge.
现在我们做些改变吧 保罗 你说呢
Let's start making some changes, Paul. What do you say?
好 好极了
Yeah. Great.
真棒 迫不及待了
Lovely. Can't wait.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表