剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
这意味着她要比别人晚一年上初中
It means she'll join a year after everyone else,
她会在另一个地方上初中 但是...
and she'll just do year seven at the other place but--
那太可怕了
And that's terrifying!
那不可怕 拜托
That's not terrifying. Come on.
你上过学吗 保罗
Have you ever been to school, Paul?
拜托 交朋友本来就很难了
Come on! I mean, it's hard enough making friends,
但一年后她还得离开他们...
but then having to leave them after a year--
是啊 但她在那里已经有
Yeah, but she'll already have friends there
小学的朋友了 不是吗
from primary school, won't she?
这是事情的关键 她的所有朋友
That's the whole fuckin' thing-- all of her friends,
除了格蕾丝 都会上那所破学校
apart from Grace, will be at the shit school.
-那不是破学校 -行吧
- It's not shit! - Fine.
那所学校还凑合 但如果她没有故意考砸
The school that's not as good as the school she would be going to
就能去一所更好的学校 这样说怎么样
if she hadn't deliberately failed the exam-- how's that?
她...她现在心情很差
Ohh! She's-- She's in a very low place at the moment.
我很遗憾
And I'm very sorry to hear that,
但说实话 亲爱的 那是她活该 不是吗
but honestly, hon, that's her lookout, isn't it?
要是她想弥补 想更幸福
If she wants to make amends and just... be happier,
那她得重新考试
then she's gotta retake that exam.
从根本上说 我们意见不一致 你错了
Well, fundamentally, we disagree. You're wrong.
那么我们也许需要停止这场对话了
Well... we maybe need to stop having this conversation then.
这一点我们倒是同意
That's one thing we can fuckin' agree on.
你好 杰姬
Hi, Jackie!
你好 亲爱的
Hi, love.
你好 吉姆
Hi, Jim!
他在打盹 爱丽
He's having a kip, Ally.
午饭吃得好吗
Nice lunch?
很好 谢谢关心
Beautiful, thanks.
太好了 迟点见 保罗
Great. See you later, Paul.
刚刚对不起 我不想破坏这场旅行的
Sorry about that. I don't want to spoil the trip.
你确定艾娃不是单纯地考砸了吗
You're sure Ava didn't just do badly in this exam?
-你确定不是因为紧张吗 -确定 妈
- You're sure it wasn't nerves? - No, Mum.
不是 她承认了 她是故意考砸的
No, she admitted she deliberately failed.
现在她毁了自己的人生
And now she's screwed up her life.
一定有办法 天无绝人之路
There's be a way out. There's always a way out.
是吗
Is there?
有时候 需要做出困难的决定
Sometimes, it's a tough decision,
但...总会有办法的
but... yes.
我说不好 妈
Well, I don't know, Mum.
保罗
Paul...
我一定是睡着了
Oh, I must have dropped off.
我错过什么事情了吗
What have I missed?
妈...你刚刚要说什么
Um, Mum, Mum... What were you gonna say?
不 没什么 只是想再次谢谢你 亲爱的
Uh, no, nothing. Just thanks again, love.
午餐很好 比上次要更奢侈一点
It was a lovely lunch. Bit posher than last time.
是啊 多了传统番茄 少了可食用的薄荷桶
Yeah, more heritage tomatoes, less edible bucket of mints.
还要开多久才能到城镇
How long until we get to some sort of civilization?
15 20分钟吧
Mm, 15, 20 minutes, maybe?
好吧 但我的膀胱可能坚持不了那么久了
Right. I don't think me bladder'll hold up till then.
天啊 爸 我们离开时...
Jesus Christ, Dad, you went to the toilet...
你去厕所得有三次吧
three times in the pa-- no, hang on, four--
不 去了四次
just as we were leaving.
你说 "我最好再去尿干净点"
You said, "I better squeeze a last one out."
你比卢克以前还差劲
You're worse than Luke used to be.
等你的前列腺肿成月球那么大的时候再说
You wait till your prostate enlarges to the size of the moon.
我能坚持那么久已经是个奇迹了
It's a wonder I can hold it in this long
而且我也没一直尿尿
and I'm not continually urinating.
像老鼠
Like mice.
那是因为我睡着了
It's 'cause I dropped off to sleep, you see.
这是触发点
That's the trigger.
膀胱就像水箱一样装满了
Bladder fills up like a cistern.
我们能在下一个临时停车点停一下吗
Can we just stop at the next lay-by
我在最近的灌木丛里解决
and I'll find the nearest bush?
好 等一下
All right, just give me a sec.
我真的快憋炸了
Really, I'm bursting.
就跟底下有个弹跳球一样
It's like a spacehopper down there.
这里 看 看到了吗
Here, look. Look, look. See down there?
有一片灌木丛 去那吧
Clump of bushes. Use that.
提醒你 得走好一阵
Mind you, it's a fair old trek, mind.
不去就得失去尊严
It's either that or good-bye dignity.
和裤子
And trousers.
去吧 快去吧 尿多·斯派塞克
Go on then. Off you pop, Pissy Spacek.
保罗用演员名Sissy Spacek
茜茜·斯派塞克调侃父亲
小心又大又会发光的猎犬啊
And-- And watch out for the giant, luminous hound!
取自《神探夏洛克》的《巴斯克维尔的猎犬》篇
我会的
Will do!
老鼠的说法是真的吗 老鼠不都是一直
Is that true about mice? Are they always just constant--
妈
Mum.
-怎么了 -抱歉 保罗
- Hey. Hey, what is it? - I'm sorry, Paul.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, love.
你没事吧 还用问 你有事
Are you okay? Obviously, you're not okay.
你知道在临终关怀医院的克丽丝吗
You know Chrissy at the hospice?
该死 我很 她是不是已经
Oh, fuck, I'm so-- Has she--
不 还没有 是命不久矣 但
No. Not yet. She's dying, but--
-但她还活着吗 -是的
- But she's still with us? - Ohh. Yes.
我的天呐 你还问她是不是活着 保罗
My God, is she still with us, Paul.
此时此刻 我的脑子里 她的形象
She's more alive in my head at this moment
从来没这么清晰过 仿佛近在眼前
than she has ever been. Vivid.
好吧 但那是好事 不是吗
Right, but that-- that's nice, is it?
可能不是很好 但...
I mean, maybe not nice, but, you know...
有帮助 或...
he-helpful or...
这对我来说太艰难了 保罗
This is really difficult for me, Paul.
我知道 妈 因为她一直在你的人生中 从...
I know, Mum, because she's been part of your life since--
-不 你♥爸♥... -怎么了
- No. Your dad... - What?
你♥爸♥ 保罗...吉姆他...
Your dad, Paul.. Jim...
嗯 我爸 怎么了
Yes. That dad. Right?
保罗
Oh, Paul.
怎么了 妈 到底怎么了
What? Mum, what is it?
我觉得...吉姆跟克丽丝出轨了
I think... Jim had an affair with Chrissy.
不 我不是觉得 我是知道
No, I don't think. I know he did.
爸出轨了
Dad did?
你怎么会这么
What makes you--
是的 我在临终关怀医院看到他们了
Yeah, I saw them at the hospice.
我当时正打算去上厕所
When I'd-- was meant to have gone for a piddle,
他们觉得我看不到
and they thought I couldn't see.
他们握着手 在哭
They're holding hands, crying.
但那就不能是
Right, but couldn't that have just been--
不 我清楚我看到的是什么
No. I know what I saw.
我知道这意味这什么
And I know what it meant.
我了解他
And I know him.
他亲吻克丽丝的手
He kissed her hand.
克丽丝爱抚他的脸
She stroked his face.
我从来没见他这样抚摸别人...
I've never seen him touch someone else like that...
从来没见他用这样的眼神看别人
never seen him look at someone like that.
我觉得他也从来没用那样的眼神看过我
I don't really think he's ever looked at me like that.
该死
Fuckin' hell.
所以 你觉得这些事情是什么时候发生的
So when-- when do you think all this happened?
因为这一定得有一段时间了吧
'Cause it must have been a while ago, right?
你还记得吗 他当时在沃特尼酒业工作
You remember when he was at Watney's,
公♥司♥后来在布莱顿市开了新办公点
and they started up that new office down in Brighton?
他就会在周三坐火车去布莱顿市
And he'd go down on the train mid-week
帮助新办公点运营
to help get them up and running.
克丽丝当时住在霍夫区
Chrissy was living in Hove then.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我有时候问你♥爸♥
I'd sometimes ask your dad,
"你去那边的时候 没见过克丽丝吗"
"Don't you ever see Chrissy when you're down there?
"她就住在附近"
She lives nearby."
他说"没有"
"No," He'd say.
"没见过 真奇怪 我从来没见过她"
"No. No, funny. I never do see her."
我很遗憾 妈
I'm so sorry, Mum.
是啊 奇怪 吉姆那时非常奇怪
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表