剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
我的公♥司♥也在附近...在另一边
Oh, right. My work is just round... another corner.
其实 就在那边
Round that corner, actually.
这里怎么那么多人
How come it's so busy?
可能是因为他们在金枪鱼三明治里掺毒了吧
I think they've started lacing the tuna melts with fentanyl.
是噢
Right.
我就知道我一直点这里的东西很古怪
I knew there was a reason I kept order those.
天啊 这要花很长时间了吧
Ah, man, it's gonna take ages, isn't it?
跟你说吧
You know what?
我还是走吧 去小餐馆吃顿正经的午饭
I might actually go and get a proper lunch at a cafe. Right.
-挺好的 -是啊
- Classic. - Yeah.
你呢 你要在这里等 还是...
How 'bout you? Think you'll wait here or just...
-一起吃吧 -餐馆就在附近
- Yeah. Right. - It's a minute around the corner.
-挺好 -是啊 挺好的
- Yeah. Cool. - Yeah. Good plan.
你好 有好消息吗
Hey. Oh, good news?
没有 抱歉 我这幅开心的表情
No. Oh, sorry, I was just putting on a happy face
是给办公室里其他人看的 不自觉带进来了
for everyone in the office, and I accidentally kept it on.
给你带了午餐 汤 液体益脑食物
Got you some lunch. Soup. Liquid brain food.
谢谢 我大脑都快变成液体了 喝汤挺好
Oh, thanks. I've got a liquid brain, so that's ideal.
这些是我们现在的损益影响吗
Are those the profit and loss implications for us now
柏林已经"破产"[德语]了吗
that Berlin is "kaputten"?
是的 我只是快速浏览了下目前的情况
Yeah, I'm just having a quick scan of the current slate,
看起来 我们相当大的收益
and it looks like we're relying pretty heavily
都是依靠柏林办公点
on the Berlin office making a profit
所以我们这边也会破产
so we can break even over here.
该死 我真的以为塞巴
Oh, bugger. I mean, I honestly thought Seb
能管理好柏林办公点
would be able to run our Berlin outfit, you know?
-是啊 -他很聪明 在学校里是全才
- Right. - He was such a brilliant all-rounder at school.
他是尖子生 是第十五橄榄球队的队长
He was head boy, captained the First XV rugby team,
打板球 会弹次中音萨克斯风
played cricket and alto sax,
而且他真的非常自信
and he's just, you know, really, really confident.
可惜 现在看起来他需要的不只是自信心
Sadly, it turns out he needed a bit more than that.
是啊 公立学校里的荣耀
Yeah, well, public school bluffing
也就不过如此
can only get you so far.
-我不是说你 -谢谢
- No offense. - Oh, thanks. Heh.
我想 从某种程度来说
I suppose, in a way, we were doomed
你离开柏林回来这里 我们就注定会失败了...
when you left Berlin to come back here, really, so...
什么 他妈的等一下
What? Wha-- Hang on fucking second.
你是在怪我吗
Are you blaming me for this?
天啊 不是 我绝对不会怪你
God, no. That's the last thing I'm doing.
因为我去柏林一直是短期安排
Because it was always going to be a temporary thing.
我知道 我只是说你很有能力
No, I know. I'm just saying you're great.
但你说得真的像是在怪我
Yeah, but you're saying it in a really blamey way.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会丢工作吗 达伦
Am I going to lose my job, Darren?
因为我觉得 在这个时候
Because I don't think I could cope
我没法接受失去工作的事
with losing my job at the moment.
我已经不能生孩子了
You know, I've already lost my fertility,
我的丈夫又不在家里了
my husband isn't in the house anymore,
我觉得我正在慢慢失去与艾娃的联♥系♥...
and I feel like I'm losing my connection with Ava...
该死的
Oh, fuck's sake.
是卢克的学校 稍等
Oh, it's Luke's school. Hang on.
你好 是的 说吧
Hello? Yeah. Yeah, yeah, speaking.
什么 他没去吗 你确定
What? Hasn't he? Are you sure?
是的 当然 当然
Yes, yes, yes, of course... Of course.
对 当然 我现在就给他打电♥话♥ 真抱歉
Right. Of course, I will call him now, I'm really sorry.
你今天早上可以告诉我的
You could have told me this morning.
你把衬衫从衣架上拿下来了
You'd taken the shirt off the hanger,
所以我以为你已经去学校了
so I thought you'd gone to school.
我什么也没说 因为你当时赶时间
I didn't say anything because you were in such a rush.
那不是我的错 宝贝卢克
Well, that's not my fault, Lukey.
-对 我... -爸爸不在
- No, I... - When Dad isn't here,
我什么都得自己做 什么事都很着急
I'm on my own-- everything is rushed.
-我现在也很急 -我知道
- I am rushed right now. - No, I know.
卢克 这是不是你♥爸♥爸不在家之后
Luke, is this is your first panic attack
你第一次惊恐发作
since your Dad hasn't been in the house?
是
Yeah.
好吧 听着 我会待在家照顾你
Okay, look, I'm gonna stay here and keep an eye on you,
但我需要让达伦来
but I'm going to need to get Darren over here
忙工作上的事
to do loads of work stuff,
然后我就去药店
and then I have to go to the pharmacy.
好
Okay.
我能回床上去了吗
Can I go back to bed?
去吧
Sure.
这好像是我第一次在工作日
I think that was the first sit-down lunch I've had
坐下来吃午饭...
on a workday since...
工党于2010年下议院选举失败 重新成为在野党
忘了什么时候开始了 上次工党执政吗
God knows when. Uh, last Labour government?
所以他们以前有公♥司♥食堂 不是吗
Well, that's why they used to have work canteens, isn't it?
没错 这很人性 是文明的象征
Exactly. Yes, it's human. It's civilized.
你可以休息 可以社交
You have a proper break, you socialize.
一边看邮件 一边吃着办公桌上的三明治
Just... sandwich at your desk while you're checking your emails
大袋的沃茨饼干 那不是生活 对吧
and a big bag of Wotsits-- that is no way to live, is it?
那你还得赶着回你的工位吗
Do you have to trudge back to your treadmill, then?
其实不是 不 我...
No, actually. No, I'm, uh...
说实话 我最近一直在摸鱼
I'm coasting a bit at work if I'm honest.
就算这周剩下的时间我都待在这里
I'm not sure they'd mind if I stayed here
我想他们会不会介意
for the rest of the week.
-你呢 -今天我休息
- What about you? - Oh, day off.
如果你需要的话 我很乐意做证明
I'm happy to be an alibi, though, if you want.
你可以说我晕倒了 你不得不进行急救
You could say that I collapsed and you had to do first aid.
你知道我会做什么吗
Do you know what I might do?
其实我可能会...放半天假
Actually, I might... take a half day
-去看电影 -你太疯狂了
- and go to the cinema. - You madman!
是啊 这是人生梦想 对吧
I know. It's the dream, isn't it?
正经坐下吃午餐 午后看电影
A sit-down lunch and afternoon pictures.
活得像国王一样
I'm living like a king.
电影的摄影非常棒
Cinematography was amazing.
天啊 是的 看上去美极了
Oh, God, yeah. It looked beautiful.
音乐也很棒
The soundtrack, that was great.
是啊 是
Yep, yep.
七十年代的迪斯科音乐和
That '70s disco stuff mixed in with the...
-对 -无调性音乐混在一起
- Yeah. - ...atonal score...
-无调性 是这么说吧 -对 是的
- A-Atonal? Is that the word? - Yes, yeah.
-有点摇摆音乐的意思 -是的
- Sort of wonky music, you mean? - Yeah. Yeah.
真的很不错
So that was really exciting.
是啊
Yeah. Yes.
我很喜欢
Yeah, I loved it.
谁会第一个开口说出来
Who's going to be the first one to say it?
谢谢 是我 我一点都没看懂
Thank you. Me. I didn't understand a fucking second of that.
我也是 完全理解不了
No, me neither. It was completely impenetrable.
对了 那个和尚到底是谁 不好意思
Okay. Who the fuck was the monk? Sorry.
但是 他是和尚吗 戴帽子的那个
But-- Was it a monk? The guy with the hood.
那是他的父亲吗
Was that meant to be his dad?
-不 他父亲死了 -对啊 不是
- No, his dad was dead! - Right, no, but...
可是其中一条时间线里 他死了
in one of the timelines, right, he was dead,
但当和尚活着的时候他也活着
but alive when the monk was alive,
或不管凝固戴帽子的是谁
or whoever the fuck the guy was in the hood.
我就说 他不可能是他父亲 对吧
I'd say, yeah, he can't have been his dad. Right?
下次我们就看《帕丁顿熊》吧
Next time, can we just go and see "Paddington"?
未接电♥话♥
Oi, oi, oi. Missed calls.
-我打个电♥话♥ -好的好的
- Will you excuse me? - Oh, you're good, good, good.
我一直给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you for ages.
对不起 不是 我电♥话♥关机了
Yeah, sorry. No, my phone was off.
这都多久了 你肯定开了个大型会议
Well, for how long? That must have been a massive meeting.
其实 我去看电影了
Well, actually, uh, I've just been to the cinema.
第一次翘班 自从...
Bunked off work for the first time since--
卢克焦虑症发作 我差不多要失业了
Luke's had a panic attack, and I'm about to lose my job.
什么 等等 是不是工作室...
Okay. What? Hang on, is the studio...
卢克说没什么特别的事
Luke says it's nothing specific,
但我觉得应该跟他的历史课展示有关
but I think it gotta something to do with his history presentation.
你要跟他聊一聊 因为我事情太多了
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表