剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
She said it was a really messed-up thing to do.
-看来她也不笨 -保罗 够了
- Oh, maybe she is smart after all. - Paul, enough.
她很生气 因为我以为她会考不及格
She was really angry 'cause I thought she'd fail.
好像我一直认为她很笨似的
Like I was thinking she was stupid or something.
但你无意冒犯她 会没事的
But you didn't mean to insult her. It's gonna be okay.
不 她说我这么做太奇怪了
No... she said I was really weird for doing it,
她都不想做我朋友了
and she doesn't even want to be my friend.
你只是想解决问题 我们站在你这边
Well, you were just trying to fix it. Look, we're on your side.
不好意思 爱丽 你嗑药了吗
Sorry, Ally... are you high?
你怎么能认为这件事没问题
How can you even be entertaining the idea that this is okay?
她毁了自己的前程
She has thrown herself under the bus!
这间房♥子里最聪明的人
So the cleverest person in the house
做了史上最愚蠢的决定
has made the stupidest fucking decision in history.
我只是想从她的角度看问题
Just try and see it from her perspective.
我们现在只需要做一件事 解决这个烂摊子
We need to do one thing now, and that is sort this shit out.
我们可以求学校让她重考 或者
We can beg the school for her to re-sit or--
或者她突然疯了
or claim temporary insanity, I don't know.
不 想想她这么做的原因
No, think about why she did it!
想想这对艾娃来说
And think about how difficult
有多么困难啊 要否定自己的
it would have been for Ava to deny
智慧 技能和才能
her intelligence, her skills, her brilliance,
因为她的朋友对她就是如此重要
because her friend means so much to her.
想想她这么做的原因
Just think about why she did it.
我想过了 爱丽
I-I've thought about it, Ally,
这是个灾难性的决定
and it's a fucking disastrous decision.
抛弃自己的大好前程
To throw her future in the bin
就为了一个五年后她可能
over a friend that she's not even gonna remember
根本不记得的朋友
in five years' time.
-你最好给我回来 -不
- You better come back here... - No.
-你最好给我回来 -不
- You better come back here! - No!
那才是地雷
That's a landmine.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表