剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Here, I've hunted one down like a cavewoman.
艾娃 艾娃
Ava? Ava!
艾娃
Ava!
艾娃 有谁看见一个独自一人的小孩吗
Ava? Has anyone seen a child on their own?
一个小女孩独自一人
A little girl on her own?
艾娃 抱歉 请问您看到我女儿了吗
Ava! Sorry, um, have you seen my daughter?
棕色头发 大概7岁 穿着一个粉色外套
She's got brown hair, she's about 7, she's wearing a pink jacket.
有谁看见一个独自一人的小孩了吗
Has anyone seen a child on their own?
您看到过我女儿吗
Have you seen my daughter?
7岁 独自一人
She's 7 years old, she was on her own.
艾娃 艾娃
Ava! Ava!
艾娃 艾娃
Ava! Ava!
艾娃
Ava!
-谢谢你 爸爸 -别客气 儿子
- Thanks again, Dad. - You are welcome, mate.
我很开心能帮到你
I'm glad it works.
其他人用奇怪的眼神看你了吗
Did the other men give you a funny look?
是啊 有一点吧 但是去他们的
Yeah, a bit of a funny look. But, you know, sod 'em.
是啊 去他们的
Yeah! Sod 'em.
*夜班护士*
*Night Nurse*
*只有你能解我的渴*
*Only you alone can quench this here thirst*
*夜班护士*
*Night Nurse*
天哪 有6个妈妈打来的未接电♥话♥
Jesus. Six missed calls from Mum?
很好 谢谢
It's very nice, thank you.
卢克 你在学工程吗
So, Luke, you doing engineering?
挺好的
That's--That's great.
真不错
Really good.
现在都是计算机建模了
It's all computer modeling these days.
用不着大扳手或者嘶嘶作响的锅炉了
No big spanners or hissing boilers.
我还是可以学历史
And I mean, I can still do History,
课程并不冲突
the lessons don't clash, so.
是啊
Right.
家里出了个工程师
Well, an engineer in the family.
那也行
That'll do.
或者历史学家 都行
Or a historian. You know, either works.
你能回来真好 爸爸
It's good to have you back in the house, Dad.
能回来真是太好了 回来一小会
It is lovely to be back just for a bit.
保罗 周一我又需要用车
Oh, Paul, I'm going to need the car again on Monday,
你明天能开过来
so could you drop it off tomorrow
再打个网约车回莉亚家去吗
and then get an Uber back to Leah's?
好的 没问题
Sure, yeah.
或者我在想
Or I was thinking
或许我今晚可以住在这里
that maybe I could stay here tonight?
是啊 卢克你觉得呢
Right. Luke?
好
Okay.
-你没问题吗 -没问题
- You okay? - Yeah.
真是意想不到的平和
I mean, that's weirdly uncontroversial.
也许今晚的聚餐真的有用
Maybe this evening actually worked.
也许我是个天才吧
Maybe I'm a genius.
也许吧
Maybe.
继续浏览屏幕
Just keep scanning the screens,
看看能否发现艾娃
see if you can spot Ava.
我应该去外面找找
I should be out there searching.
我们所有人员都在外面搜索 先生
Our whole team is out there, sir.
我现在就出去
I'm gonna go out there now...
所有出口都被监控着
Exits are being monitored.
每个区域都在系统性地搜寻中
Every area is being methodically searched.
你说她穿着粉色上衣和蓝色牛仔裤
Now, you say she was wearing a pink top and blue jeans.
-是的 对吧 -没错
- Uh, yeah. Yeah? - Yeah, yeah.
等等 等等 看看那个女孩
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. That girl there.
不是的 她没有穿那种背心
No, no... she hasn't got one of those jackets.
爸爸 艾娃会没事吗
Is Ava going to be okay, Dad?
-有人把她绑♥架♥了吗 -没有没有
- Has someone kidnapped her? - No, no, no.
没人这么做
Nobody's done that, no.
我不明白你为什么
Okay, I don't understand
不把这里封锁起来
why you're not shutting everything down?
你应该把这里封锁起来
You should be shutting down.
保罗 他们有自己的程序
They have procedures, Paul.
听听这样的程序 把所有的出口封锁起来
Okay, how's this for procedure? Seal the exits, right?
把这里翻个底朝天
Search every square inch of the place.
我知道这种事
I realize this sort of thing
可能每天都在发生
probably happens here every single day,
但我不在乎其他人 我只在乎我们的女儿
but I don't care, because this is our little girl.
我们的宝贝女儿到底在哪
So where is our little girl?
我想穿反光背心
I do want to wear it.
那你就不该弄丢
Well, you shouldn't have lost it.
这些反光背心很贵
These jackets cost a lot of money.
才不贵呢
No, they don't.
确实不贵
No, they don't,
但是我们需要在人群中一眼就找到你
but we need to be able to pick you out in a crowd. Okay?
我们不希望你走丢
We don't want you going missing.
去吧
Now, on you get.
Twenty-six, 27, 28, 29...
杰克 不要把脸贴在车窗上
Jack, don't push your face up against the window. Thank you.
Twenty-nine, 30, 31...
我们只有30人对吧 我没记错吧
We are 30, right? I've not gone mad?
是的 30个人 三和十
30. Yeah. Three zero.
好吧
Right, okay.
我想我们车上可能有个人混进来了
I think we might have picked up a stowaway.
卧♥槽♥ 不会吧
Funk off!
我们应该拿碗吃 我们又不是动物
We should get bowls. We're not animals.
拿碗吃太资本主义了 我们就是要接地气
No, bowls are bourgeois. We're keeping it real.
我打赌卡尔·马♥克♥思♥就是这样吃冰激凌的
I bet this is how Karl Marx used to eat ice cream.
他和恩♥格♥斯♥穿着睡衣在对方家过夜
Him and Engels having a sleepover in their jim-jams.
-卢克 -我已经叫了出租车
- Luke? - I've rung for a taxi.
我去雅各布家住
I'm staying at Jacob's.
-什么 -一切都还是老样子
- You what? - Nothing's changed.
我无法忍♥受和你同住在一个屋檐下
I can't be in the same house as you.
我已经告诉过你了
I've already told you this.
抱歉 爸 如果你要回家住的话
No, I'm sorry, Dad, but I need to stay somewhere else
我就要去别的地方住
if you're coming back.
卢克 你把包放下
Luke, unpack your bag, okay?
我回莉亚那里住 你留下
I'll go back to Leah's and you can stay here.
-爸 别 -听着
- No, Dad. - No, listen,
他需要留在家里 宝贝
he needs to be at home, darling.
-我也需要你留在家里 -对不起
- Well, I need you to be at home. - I'm sorry.
卢克 把你包里的行李拿出来 准备睡觉吧
Luke, go and unpack your bag and get ready for bed. Yeah?
你好 我只是想来确认一下你不是小偷
Hi. Just double-checking you're not a burglar.
-不 我肯定不是小偷 -太好了
- Nope, I'm definitely not a burglar. - Great.
不过任何小偷会这么说吧
Although that's precisely the sort of thing a burglar would say.
没错 但是小偷可不会
True. Although I guess a burglar
还帮你把垃圾分类
doesn't generally sort out your recycling.
我们只是现在比较谨慎
We're just being extra curtain twitchy
因为莉亚家之前被小偷闯入过
because Leah's house was broken into.
我知道 我是保罗
No, of course, yeah, I'm Paul,
莉亚的女婿
Leah's son-in-law.
我在这里住是因为
I'm staying here 'cause--
在莉亚和艾利克斯度蜜月这段时间里
Yeah, I'm house-sitting, just keeping the place warm
我帮他们看家 让屋子里有点烟火气
while Leah and Alex are on honeymoon.
很高兴认识你 我是盖比
Nice to meet you. I'm Gabby.
我可不高兴认识你
Ah, I wouldn't say that.
-您这是开玩笑吧 -当然了
- Oh, you're making a joke. - Yeah, of course.
那你接下去几天也在这里住吗
So, are you here for the next couple of days?
是的 在他们回来之前肯定一直住这里
Yeah. I think now I'm... definitely here until they get back.
独守空房♥
Just rattling around on my own.
如果你明天没事做的话
Oh, if you're at a loose end tomorrow,
我妹妹要来吃午饭
my sister's coming for lunch.
我们的父母本来也要来 但现在来不了
And our parents were supposed to join us but they can't now,
所以我现在准备的饭菜就太多了
and so, I've massively over-catered.
很欢迎你来加入我们
You'd be very welcome to join us.
-你住哪里 这里吗 -对 就是这里
- Where are you? Are you here? - Yeah, just there.
谢谢 非常感谢
Well, thank-- yeah. Thank you very much.
这听上去可太棒了 我很愿意来
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表