剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Oh, yes, I did. Three different sites.
我没骗你 但我还是没搞明白
I kid you not. And I'm still none the fuckin' wiser.
-你们好啊 -谢谢
- Hi. - Hi. Hey. Thank you.
-你好 -真棒
- Hi. - How lovely.
-抱歉 你要... -不不 我没事 谢谢
-Sorry, would you-- - No, no, I'm fine. Thank you very much.
你好 我是爱丽
Hi, I'm -- I'm Ally.
抱歉 这是盖比 这是爱丽
Sorry. Ally, Gabby. Gabby, Ally.
所以你们俩是互相认识吗还是...
So, do you -- do you two know each other, or you just--
不 我们是我在你妈妈家住的时候认识的
No, no, w-we met when I was staying at your mum's,
就是卢克...
when Luke was...
-是的 我知道 -就是他的事 你知道的
- Yeah, no, I remember that. - Yeah, his thing, you know, yah.
是的 我们扔垃圾的时间一样
Yeah, our recycling cycles, uh, went in sync,
所以我们之前会在垃圾箱旁边遇见
so we used to see each other by the bins.
-是啊 -垃圾箱好友
- Right. - Yeah. Bin buddies, yeah.
-垃圾桶好友 -垃圾桶好友
- Bin buddies. - Bin buddies.
这里有好多有趣的人
There are so many interesting people here.
已经有人邀请我加入社区合唱团了
I mean, I've already been asked to join a community choir,
而我从大学后就没再唱过歌♥了
and I haven't sung since college.
那会我是个男高音 你能信吗
I was a tenor, would you believe?
新面孔 你好啊 我是达伦
New face. Hello. I'm Darren.
-盖比 -好名字 真不错
- Gabby. - Great name. Well done.
你的害羞怎么样了 达伦
How's the shyness going, Darren?
没持续太久
Oh, doesn't last very long.
我从小学开始就一直把所有感情都埋藏起来
I've been burying all my feelings since prep school.
非常有效的训练 虽然残忍♥ 但是
Very handy training. Brutal, but, uh...
很有效果
Does the business.
你没有酒 那边有位女士
You don't have a drink. Um, there's the lady--
是女人 不好意思 有香槟酒
woman, sorry-- with the champagne.
我们去找她
Let's go and mug her.
-小心 -好
- Watch your step. - Yeah.
-天哪 -玩得开心吗
- Ah, man. - Having fun?
嗯 还行吧 是吧 谢了
Yeah. Yeah, it's all right, innit? Thanks, yeah.
她挺酷的 人很好
She's cool, actually. She's good.
想喝杯茶吗
Hey. Want a cup of tea?
-不 不用了 -不来杯香草茶吗
- Uh, no. I'm fine. - Not herbal?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm fine. Thanks.
盖比看上去不错
Gabby seemed nice.
对 是的 她是不错
Uh, yeah. She is. She is nice, yes.
妈说你跟盖比一起去看过电影
Mum said that you and Gabby went to the cinema together.
对 我们刚好碰上了
Yeah. Uh, actually, we bumped into each other,
然后午餐后
and then... after lunch--
你跟她去吃午餐了吗
Oh, you went to lunch with her?
不 不是跟她一起
No. No. I mean, not with her.
我是和她吃了午餐 但不是说在一起
I was with her, but we weren't with each other.
这样 好吧 那就是
I see. Right, yeah. And was it--
-就只有那一次吗 -对
- Was it just the one lunch? - Yeah.
不是 抱歉
No. Sorry, no.
我又在她家吃了一次午餐
Uh, I did go to another lunch with her at her place.
她妹妹也在
Her sister was there.
她妹妹也参加了另一次午餐吗 或...
And was her sister at the other lunch or...
-一起去了电影院 -没有 拜托
- at the cinema? - No. Come--
爱丽 你这话说的好像是什么奇怪的
Ally, you're making this out to be like some weird...
感情或出轨什么的 我们只是
thing or an affair or something. We just--
不是 我们只是像朋友一样相处
No, we just got on, you know, as-- as mates.
我们吃了午餐 两次午餐
We had a lunch. Couple of lunches.
看了电影 一部电影 和广♥告♥
And saw a film, one film. And the adverts.
-你听到自己说的话了吗 -什么意思
- Can you hear yourself? - What do you mean?
这正是你♥爸♥爸干的事
This is precisely what your dad did.
-就是 -不 这不...别傻了
- It is. - No, it's-- Don't be daft!
他就是这么对你说的 一字不差
And that is exactly what he said to you. The very, very words.
-这完全不同 -你为什么不告诉我
- This is totally different. - Why didn't you tell me about it?
因为我只是
Because I just, I...
我没觉得这很要紧
I didn't think it was important.
怎么 你跟其他女人约会 你觉得不重要吗
What, you going on a date with another woman isn't important?
-那不是约会 -真的吗
- It wasn't a date. - Really?
不是 我们只是
No. Well, it-- We just... We just...
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to disturb.
我想把晨读的书拿上
Just wanted to get me book for the morning.
你晚上过得开心吗
Did you have a nice night?
很好
Oh, quiet, heh.
-你们的派对还好吗 -很好
- Nice party? - Yeah.
对 你想喝茶吗 妈
Yeah. Do you want tea, Mum?
不用了 谢谢 亲爱的
Uh, no, I'm fine. Thanks, love.
只是来拿书
Just needed me book.
我早上醒的很早
I'm waking up very early,
看书比思考更好
and reading's better than thinking.
-晚安 -晚安 杰姬
- Night. - Night, Jackie.
晚安 妈
Night, Mum.
-晚安 -爱你
- Night. - Love you.
我去睡觉了
Right. I'm gonna get to bed.
真的吗 你不想谈谈这件事吗
Really? You don't wanna talk about this?
-你该给你把打电♥话♥ -现在有点迟了
- You should call your dad. - Well, it's a bit late now.
-我明早给他打 -好
- I'll call him in the morning. - Okay.
好吧
Okay...
疯了
That's mental. It's...
您听说过空气炸锅...
You've heard about air frying...
去你妈♥逼♥的空气炸锅
Fuck off with your fuckin' air fryer!
你们骗不了我
You don't fool me!
用空气没法炸食物 傻♥逼♥
You can't fry food with air, you pricks.
产品细节很快会展示在屏幕上
The details are coming up on your screen right now.
当然有很多信息
Of course there's so much to find,
我们就直接进入正题
let's just get to the details straight away.
记住 这是个大牌子
Uh, so remember, of course, a big brand.
而且性价比非常高 只需74.99英镑
Amazing value for money: £74.99.
您还可以使用多种付款方式
You've got flexible payment options on this as well.
只需1.99英镑您就可以选择稍后付款
Indeed, you've got four flexi-pays and just one 99.
18.75英镑就能把这个带回家
£18.75 to be able to get this home.
绝佳的烹饪 更健康的烹饪
Great cooking, healthier cooking.
-"星期五" -美味烹饪
- "Friday." - Delicious cooking.
当然 稍后
And, of course, we're gonna
杰克会给我们展示更多
see loads more from Jack in just moments.
我们先看看今晚给大家
Let's just take a look at all of the features
准备的产品极其特色
we have on here this evening for you.
五升大容量
Five-liter capacity
1500瓦
and 1500 watt power.
可以几乎不用油烹饪
And cooking with little or no oil.
触摸电子屏
Touch control digital display.
八项烹饪模式
Eight preset modes...
"星期六"
"Saturday."
"星期日"
"Sunday."
星期日的药
The Sunday supplement.
如果你或你认识的人被危机所困
有人可以帮助
请拨♥打♥全国自杀防御热♥线♥
为自己采取行动 陪伴他人
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表