剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
指控你使用辱骂性 攻击性
accusing you of using foul, aggressive,
还有冒犯性的语言 几乎算是职场欺凌了
and offensive language that borders on workplace bullying.
他说"辱骂性" 这个老古董说"辱骂性"吗
He said "foul"? Captain-fucking-Moribund said "foul," did he?
再说 他是老板 我怎么可能欺凌我老板
Anyway, he's my boss. How can I bully my boss?
我来这儿是因为不用多说
I came round because it goes without saying we'd rather
如果可以私底下解决这个投诉最好
resolve this grievance informally, if possible,
-避免停职处理 -停职
- and avoid suspension or... - Suspension?
如果你能在你的立场上
Now, obviously there'd be procedural fairness
得到充分支持的话
with you being fully supported
是有公平的程序可走的 保罗
in putting your side of events, Paul. Hmm.
但我俩私下说
But between us, mate..
如果布兰登对你指控无误的话
if Brandon's right about what you said...
不对 我是叫他垃圾
No, I called him a shithouse.
因为他当时真的很垃圾
'Cause he was being a shithouse.
我又没叫他傻♥逼♥
Anyway, it's not like I called him a cunt.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 我需要这份工作 纳迪娅
Okay. I need to stay in this job, Nadia.
告诉我我应该怎么做
Tell me what I have to do.
如果私下解决 布兰登想要你口头道歉
To resolve this informally, Brandon wants a spoken apology,
在工作的时候 我也要在场
at work, with me present,
你要承认你的恐吓和欺凌行为
where you admit to threatening and bullying behavior.
不可能 去他的 滚去月球上吧
Well, no, I mean he can fuck himself to the moon.
真的 滚去月球上吧
I mean really, to the moon.
好吧
Okay.
我理解
I understand, yeah.
考虑一下吧 保罗
Think about it, Paul.
好吗 晚点跟我联♥系♥
Okay? Call me later.
好的 抱歉...
Yeah. Sorry, it's...
嗯
Yeah.
爱丽不想要这个钱 对吗 保罗
Ally doesn't want the money, Paul. Is that right?
是的
Yeah.
这有点复杂 但是...
It's complicated, but, um...
她 她真的...
She -- you know, she really, uh...
她真的很感激你们的帮助
she really appreciates the offer.
你得成为她的支柱啊 保罗
You're gonna have to be her rock, Paul.
不好意思 听起来像在说"潮水潭"
Sorry, that sounded like "rock pool." Ah.
认真的 保罗 你要成为她的支柱
I meant, Paul, you're gonna have to be her rock.
没事 我懂
No, I -- understood, yeah.
我会尽我所能照顾她的
I'll be as rocky as I can be.
抱歉我先过去下
Uh, excuse me.
一切都还顺利吧
Hey. It's going well, isn't it?
看起来挺顺利的
Well, it looks like it. Yeah.
能说服她举办个派对 真不错
Well done... for persuading her to have a party.
-我觉得她会很开心的 -希望如此
- I think she'll be really glad of it. - Oh, I hope so.
做一些对的事还真能扭转局面呢
Doing something right would make a change, heh.
所以现在应该不是我失业的好时机吧
So now would be a bad time for me to lose my job, wouldn't it?
-什么 你也要失业了吗 -不不
- What? You're losing your job, too? - No, no, no, no. It's--
就是 公♥司♥来了个新人
It's-- there's a new guy at work.
-查德吗 -布兰登
- Chad? - Brandon.
-他有点... -不 不行
- And he's being a bit... - No, no.
你现在不能辞职
You cannot resign now.
不行 我们会颗粒无收的
No, we'd have nothing coming in.
我知道 我不会的
No, I know. I won't.
-他干什么了 这个布拉德 -查德
- What's he been doing, this Brad? - Chad.
-是布兰登 -布兰登 对
- Brandon. - Brandon. Yeah, um...
他就是有点...说不好
He's just a bit... I don't know.
就...没什么 没事 没事
It's... Nothing. It's fine. It's fine.
各位小朋友 数到三
Right, you lot, after three,
我们一起唱《生日快乐》
we're gonna sing "Happy Birthday."
好吗 如果有谁最后要和音
Right? And if anyone tries to do the harmony on the last line,
那你就被赶出去了 懂吗
then you're out on your ear, okay?
好了 一二三
So... one, two, three.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的艾娃*
*Happy birthday, dear Ava*
-格蕾丝 -天哪 格蕾丝
- Grace! - Oh, my God, Grace.
你太可怜了 可怜的堂兄
You poor thing. Your poor cousin.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
-该死 -我哭的好凶
- Shit. - I cried so hard...
格蕾丝 我很高兴你来了 你还好吗
Gracie, I'm so pleased you could come. Are you okay?
抱歉 我来的时机不太好
I'm sorry. I came in at the wrong time.
大家都在给你唱生日歌♥
Everyone was singing to you.
-没关系 -生日快乐
- It's fine. - Happy birthday.
谢谢 来吃蛋糕吧
Thanks. Come and have some cake.
好了 寿星女孩
Right. Birthday girl.
一口气吹灭 许个愿
Big blow, please. Make a wish.
谁说要吃蛋糕 所有人吗 好的
Who said cake? Everyone? All right.
我找不到你的时候
When I couldn't find you, I, uh...
我猜你会来这里
I guessed you'd be here.
感觉糟透了
It felt horrible.
我本来不想成为焦点
I didn't want the attention.
然后我拥有了
Then I did.
又失去了 我感觉好丢人
Then it went, and I was so embarrassed.
我懂
Yeah, I know.
我讨厌格蕾丝偷走我的焦点时刻
I despised Grace for stealing the attention from me.
然后我又感觉自己非常不基♥督♥
Then I felt un-Christian.
你才没有不基♥督♥ 艾娃
Hey. You are not un-Christian, Ava.
你是不基♥督♥的反面
You are whatever the opposite of un-Christian is.
-基♥督♥ -没错
- Christian. - Oh, yeah.
然后妈妈走了
Then Mum left.
她就直接离开了
She just walked out.
她肯定知道我有多难过 却离开了
She'd have known how upset I was, and she just left.
她肯定有充分的理由
Well, she'll have a good reason.
嗯 只是我不确定自己喜欢妈妈了
Yeah. Just not sure I like Mum anymore.
别这么说
Hey, please don't say that.
我爱她 她是我妈妈
I love her. She's my mum.
女儿就该爱母亲 我只是
That's how it works, I just...
我觉得我不喜欢她了
I just don't think I like her.
艾娃
Ava.
你很难过 艾娃 对吧
You're upset, Ava. Okay?
你很难过 你也有权难过
You're upset, and you're allowed to be.
我本来也不想开什么派对
I didn't want this stupid party anyway.
我知道
No, I know.
我答应是为了让妈妈感觉好些
I only said yes to make Mum feel better.
不好意思
Sorry.
-亲爱的 -真抱歉
- Hey, hon. - I'm so sorry, love.
我得赶紧出来 艾娃还好吗
I had to rush out. Is Ava okay?
算是吧
Uh, yeah, sort of.
有一个离家一小时车程的药店给我发信息
I got a text from a pharmacy about an hour away.
他们有了我要的雌激素凝胶
They had my estrogen gel in stock.
这样 太好了
Oh, right. Good.
-你终于搞到了一些好东西 -没错 宝贝
- You finally scored some of the good stuff. - Oh, yeah, baby.
就在我前面了 我从没有这么...
It's right in front of me. I've never been more...
爱丽
Ally?
亲爱的 喂
Hon? Hello?
我没事 别担心
Whew! I'm fine. Don't worry.
自从车有点歪了
Bike's a bit bent,
但我只是擦伤了
but I've just got, uh, cuts
瘀伤 还有
and bruises and a-- ooh--
现在看来腿上好像有个大口子
sort of gash on my leg, now I look at it.
爸爸
咚咚咚
请进
Come in.
-给你拿了茶 -太好了 谢谢
- Cuppa tea, mate. - Oh, lovely. Thank you.
-不客气 -妈妈怎么样
- That's all right. - How's Mum?
-天哪 卡尔 真抱歉 -还很惊慌
- Oh, my God, Carl. I'm so sorry. - Um, still shaken up.
-嗯 -她害怕自己把人撞残了
- Yep. - She was terrified she might have maimed someone,
尽管后来发现只是卡尔
even after she realized it was only Carl.
-抱歉把你的轮胎撞弯了 -没事 你...
- Sorry about the tires. - No, you...
-艾娃呢 -不太好
- And Ava? -Not brilliant.
她现在跟妈妈的关系不太好
Yeah, she's not in the best of places with Mum at the minute.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表