剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
*控制台上的小雕像*
*Statuette on the conso-ole*
-太棒了 -真的很好 谢谢你 米娅
- Great. - That was really good. Thanks, Mia.
-谢谢 -我们乐队讨论过后
- Thank you. - Uh, we'll let you know
会告诉你结果
when we've had a band discussion.
好的 很好
Okay. Cool.
-我想我们找到主唱了 -她很不错
- I think we found our singer. - She's good.
还有一位没唱
Just one more to see.
我去叫她
I'll go get her.
-弹得很好 卢克 -真的吗
- Great playing, Luke. - Really?
希望我有进步
I hope I'm improving.
你今天感觉怎么样 爸爸
So, how you feeling today, Dad?
挺好的
Okay.
是吗 真的吗
Yeah? Really?
是啊 不错
Yeah. Not bad.
你不用替我♥操♥心 儿子
But don't you worry about me, son.
你自己的事就够你烦的了
You've got enough on your plate.
是啊 但是我还是不放心 爸爸
Yeah, but I do worry, though, Dad.
不放心你和妈妈 还有和我 老实说
About you and Mum... a-and me, frankly,
因为我的磐石消失了
'cause this rock has disappeared.
我这一生当中都很肯定 你们俩不会分开
I had this certainty in my life: you two together.
突然间你们就散了
Which is suddenly gone.
那种感觉很怪
And that feels weird.
我知道 一切都不复存在了
I know. It's all gone skew-whiff.
不过会有办法的
But there'll be a way out.
你是说会挺过去
A way through, you mean.
对 挺过去 总能挺过去
Yes, a way through. There's always a way through.
*平凡度过一生*
*Living life with my platitudes*
*控制台上的小雕像*
*Statuette on the console*
*控制台上的小雕像*
*Statuette on the conso-ole*
*我永远不懂该如何控制*
*I never know just how to get control*
*控制台上的小雕像*
*Statuette on the conso-ole*
你显然知道自己有多棒
You obviously know how good you are.
我们真的很希望你加入乐队 露比
We would really like you in the band, Ruby.
-如果你愿意的话 -我愿意
- If you want to be. - I'd love to be.
-那你就是我们乐队的一员了 -太棒了
- Then you are. - Great!
太好了 下次彩排是什么时候
Great. So when's the next rehearsal?
-我们周一开始 下周 -好的
- We start Monday. Next week. - Okay.
-到时候见 -好的 再见
- See you then. - Okay. Bye.
再见
Bye.
嗨 伙计
Hi, mate.
你还好吧 卢克
You all right, Luke?
高兴过头了
Fuckin' dumbstruck.
-你好啊 -好啊
- Hello. - Hello. Oi.
-那是露比吗 -对 她会是我们的新主唱
- Was that Ruby? - Yeah, she's going to be on our new singer.
那真不错 她很厉害吗
Hey! That's great news. She good then?
天哪爸爸 她超棒
Oh, my God, Dad, she's amazing.
她的嗓音无与伦比
She has the most incredible voice.
太棒了 我为你感到开心
That's brilliant. I'm pleased for you.
妈的
Fuck.
抱歉 我刚突然想到
Sorry, I -- I just had a thought.
雅各布会不开心的 他会恨我的
Jacob's gonna hate this. He'll hate me.
我刚刚有点头脑发热了 我没思考
I've just gotten carried away. I didn't think.
雅各布需要成熟点了
Jacob needs to grow up, mate.
虽然他举止像45岁了
I mean, I know he acts like he's 45 anyway,
但是情感上来说 他需要成熟点
but emotionally, he's gotta grow up.
他不能干涉你和谁交朋友 卢克
He can't control who else you're friends with, Luke.
你需要和雅各布聊聊
You've gotta talk it through with Jacob,
开诚布公地聊聊
get it straight between you.
-我还是不告诉他了 -那也行
- I just won't tell him. - Or that.
那也是另一个方法
That's another option, yeah.
亲爱的 尝尝这个
Oh, yes, darling. Have this, right.
谢谢你送我过来
Thanks again for the lift.
独自走进一个派对真的很难
Difficult to walk into a party on your own.
可能你没看出来 其实我非常非常害羞
You wouldn't think it, but I'm actually very, very shy.
我的确没看出来
No, I wouldn't think it.
别担心达伦 你可以一直和我们呆在一起
Don't worry, Darren. You can always stick with us until --
达伦
Darren.
在室内戴围巾让人很难不注意到你呀
Couldn't help noticing you've got a scarf on indoors.
-干得漂亮 兄弟 -我嗓子疼
- Well done that, man. - I've got a sore throat.
不不 你不用解释
No, no, no. No explanation necessary.
这就是一种合理的时尚宣言
That is a legitimate fashion statement.
-美利奴羊毛吗 -山羊绒的
- Merino wool? - Cashmere.
我输了
Ha! Checkmate.
气泡酒 我喜欢 你现在在做什么呢
Bit of fizz. Love it. So, what do you do?
我意思是工作方面 不是说每件事
For a living. Not everything you do.
-香槟在哪 -要不你走那边
- Where's the champagne? - Um, why don't you go that way,
-我走这边 -像史酷比一样
- I'll go this way, and--. - Like Scooby-Doo.
2002年美国冒险科幻喜剧电影
好久不见啊
Hello, stranger.
-我不确定你今晚是否会来 -是啊
- You know, I wasn't sure if you'd be here tonight. - Oh, right.
你是觉得艾利克斯不会邀请我吗
So you didn't think Alex would invite me?
不不 我不是...
No, no. I -- no.
-我只是说... -我逗你玩呢
- I'm just saying-- - I'm toying with you.
-像猫一样 -谢谢
- Like a cat. - Thanks.
我是说 我是猫
I mean, I'm -- I'm the cat.
如果我要逗猫玩 我得像个
I mean, if I were toying with a cat, I'd need to be,
-像个斗牛犬之类的 我猜 -是啊
- well, I don't know, a pit bull or something. - Right, yeah.
那就会很奇怪了
Which would be... weird.
你怎么样 你看起来非常不错
So, how are you? You are looking... really well.
不错 不错也挺好的
Fine. Good. Fine and... good.
-真好 -你呢 你也不错也挺好吗
- Great. - And you -- are you fine and good?
是的 可能不是完全的
Yeah. Yeah, well, maybe not completely...
不错和挺好 但是...
fine and good, but, um...
看见你更好了
Yeah. But better for seeing you.
你和你儿子之间有好转吗
So, are things all improved with your son?
是的 是的
Yes, yes. Yeah.
好得多了
Yeah. Things are a lot better.
谢谢 我们现在的状态更健康了
Thank you, we're in a much healthier place.
谢谢你还记得
Thank you for remembering.
-很好 谢谢 谢谢你
- Good. - Thanks. Ah, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you. Thank you, thank you.
那太遗憾了
Oh, that's a shame.
他们都怕碰到彼此
They were scared of bumping into each other,
所以他们俩今晚谁都不来
so neither of them are gonna come tonight.
结婚50年了 正好证明了
50 years married -- just goes to show,
人不能把一切都当作理所当然
you can't take anything for granted.
-那是谁 -那是盖比
- Who's that? - That's Gabby,
我们可爱的邻居
our lovely neighbor.
保罗在我这住的时候他们俩非常合得来
She and Paul really hit it off when he stayed at mine.
你妈妈做的这个芝士司康
These cheese scones that your mother made.
真是太好吃了 爱丽
They're... really out of this world, Ally.
-合得来 -只是朋友间的 没做出格的事
- "Hit it off"? - Just as friends. Nothing inappropriate.
-当然了 -我以为保罗跟你说过
- Yeah, of course. - I thought Paul would have mentioned it.
他们只是去看了电影
I mean, they just went to the cinema.
我觉得是芥末粉的关系...
I think it's the mustard powder that, uh...
让味觉更丰富了
gives it a -- a real kick.
没有 实际上他...
No, actually, no, he -- I think
他可能是提过去看了电影
he probably did mention going to the cinema,
我现在想起来了
now that -- now that I think of it.
当时我正忙得要死
It was just a very hectic time.
回见
See you.
怎么了
What?
我再也不做司康了
That's the last time I make fucking scones.
有一名白人女性 她...
So we have a white female. She's...
电视里这个人是演那个...
This fella here was in that...
她符合那个失踪女性的描述
And she matches the description of the woman that has gone missing.
我认识那个演员
Oh, I know that actor.
虽然我想不起来她演的什么了
Can't think what from, though.
吉姆肯定知道
Ah, Jim would know.
-我甚至在网上查了他 -不会吧
- I even looked him up online. - No, you did not.
我真的查了 三个不同的网站
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表