剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
好了 抱歉 爱丽 我真的很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry, Ally. I'm genuinely sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我说了一些很伤人的违心话
I said some things I didn't mean that were very harsh,
我道歉
and... I apologize.
好吧
Right, okay.
现在有请希拉尼太太
Now we need Mrs. Shirani, please.
牙医在等您
The dentist is ready for you.
牙科专家
养育者
第三季 第七集
我爷爷22岁时就把牙齿全拔了
You know, my grandad had all his teeth taken out when he was 22.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yep.
太疯狂了
That's insane.
那时候大家都这样
They all did it back then.
用他的话说 "为了避免麻烦事"
It was, and I quote, "To save any mucking about."
想象一下
Wow. Wow, imagine that.
-想象一下戴着假牙去夜店 -是啊
- Imagine going clubbing in dentures. - Yeah.
"亲爱的 你在这跳舞啊"
"All right, darlin', you dancin' here?"
她也把她的牙齿全拔了
She'd have all of hers out as well.
-天啊 -就像这样
- My God. - Just like, you know,
站在垃圾桶旁边用牙龈互啃
gumming each other up out by the bins.
"垃圾桶"
"The bins"!
一起说笑真有意思 是吧
Ah, it feels funny laughing together, doesn't it?
是啊 最近家里气氛低迷
Yeah. Yeah, it has been a bit grim.
非常低迷
Pretty grim.
至少我的荷尔蒙
Well, at least my hormones
非常平衡 能应对这一切
were perfectly balanced to cope with it all.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
想想要是失调 那该有多可怕
Imagine how terrible it would have been if they weren't.
天啊
Oh, my God.
如果我挑起了你和艾娃之间的矛盾...
If I set any of this stuff off between you and Ava--
-如果 -你说得对
- If? - Fair point.
我很抱歉我把事情搞得更糟了
I'm sorry I made things worse.
我再也不知道要怎么办了 保罗
Oh, I don't know anymore, Paul.
我越想努力让事情变得更好
I mean, the more I try to make-- make it better,
我就越会搞砸
the more I seem to screw up.
-换位思考的话我也讨厌自己 -得了吧 别瞎说
- I wouldn't like me, either. - Come on, that's bullshit.
你总是陪着艾娃
You are always around for Ava.
是啊 但这只意味着
Yeah, but that just means
我做得好 她就看不见
that I'm invisible when I'm doing okay,
只有我搞砸时 她才会注意到我
and it's only when I fuck up that she notices.
真不敢相信她明天就要模拟考了
I can't believe it's her the mocks tomorrow.
不过她会考好的
She'll ace them, though.
她胜券在握
I mean, she's got all that nailed down.
你今天很乐观啊
You're very positive today.
-是吧 -是啊
- I am, aren't I? - Yeah.
我都被自己吓到了
I'm surprising myself.
好了 大家各就各位
Okay. You lot, action stations.
我们今晚要早点睡
We're gonna go to bed early tonight.
我们要闭上嘴 让这一位
We're gonna shut our cake holes to let this one
在模拟考前好好睡上一觉
have a good night's sleep before her mocks.
我和卢克来收拾
Me and Luke are gonna clear away
女士们去休息吧
and let the ladies relax.
我们要不要去客厅喝点葡萄酒 抽点雪茄
Hey, shall we have some port and cigars in the living room?
你还...你感觉如何
Are you-- how you feeling?
很好
Fine.
你会考好的
You'll smash it.
雅各布还是不跟你说话吗
Jacob still not talking to you?
他只是不听我说话
Oh, he just won't listen.
他一直在他的图享故事上发悲伤的歌♥
He just keeps putting sad songs on his Instagram story.
我试图用哈里森的墓发誓
I tried swearing on Harrison's grave
英国歌♥手 披头士成员
我没让露比甩了他
that I didn't tell Ruby to dump him.
甚至还有列侬的墓
I even swore on Lennon's.
英国歌♥手 披头士成员
别用麦卡特尼的墓发誓 他的墓是假的
Well, don't swear on McCartney's. That was a hoax.
英国歌♥手 披头士成员 仍健在
听着 雅各布会回来的
Look, Jacob will come round.
他只是在抚慰破碎的心
He's just nursing a broken heart.
是啊 也许他需要时间冷静
Yeah, maybe he just needs time to cool off.
以及 尽量往好处去想...
Also, with the best will in the world...
雅各布是个怪胎
Jacob is a fucking weirdo, okay?
所以他不会想失去朋友
So he's not gonna want to lose friends.
好吧
Yeah...
欢迎参加
国王庄园小学
小升初考试
-你准备好了吗 -没有
- You ready? - No.
-你会考好的 -那当然
- You'll smash it. - Absolutely.
我说不好 我有点紧张
I don't know. I'm freaking out a bit.
我们能做到的 走吧
We can do this. Come on.
再见 姑娘们 祝你们好运
Bye, girls. Good luck.
你还好吗
You all right?
-嗯 你呢 -不算太糟
- Yeah. You? - Yeah, not too bad.
-我的意思是有点糟 -我也一样
- Well, I mean, sort of bad. - Same.
我再次对你和露比分手表示遗憾
I'm sorry again about you and Ruby.
"最糟糕的旱灾降临
"The drought was the very worst
我们共同栽种的花 因缺水凋零"
when the flowers that we'd grown together died of thirst."
美国歌♥手泰勒·斯威夫特《Clean》的歌♥词
迪伦写的吗
Dylan?
美国作家 歌♥手
斯威夫特
Swift.
乔纳森·斯威夫特
Jonathan?
爱尔兰作家
泰勒·斯威夫特
Taylor.
露比超喜欢她
Ruby loved her.
你想找个时间一起出去玩吗
So, uh, do you want to hang out sometime?
我现在有空了
I've got some gaps in my schedule now.
好啊 当然想
Yeah, definitely.
-很好 -你在画什么
- Cool. - What are you drawing?
一起数到三
On the count of three?
-好 -好了
- Okay. -Right.
一
One...
-二 三 -二 三
- Two... three. - Two... three.
格蕾丝·菲斯顿
小升初考试成绩
63分 多少分才能过
63. What's the pass mark?
80分
80.
你多少分
What'd you get?
94分
94.
我考不上了 对吧
I won't get in, will I?
不 你考得上 你当然考得上
Yes, you will. Of course you will.
我得非常努力才行
I need to work so hard.
没关系 格蕾丝 这不过就是个成绩
It's fine, Grace. It's only the marks, it--
你只是今天状态不好
It just wasn't your day.
我听说他们要在科尔菲尔德学校建新体育馆
I heard they're putting in a new gym at Corfield School.
反正那里应该也不会太差
Might not be so bad there anyway.
抱歉 你刚刚回家时我没法挂电♥话♥
Hey. Sorry, I couldn't get off my call when you came in.
你今天出成绩了吗
Did you get your results today?
94分
94.
艾娃 真是太棒了
Ava! That is incredible!
我的天啊 你真是太棒了
Oh, my God. Well done, you!
怎么了 你本来想拿100分吗
What's wrong? Were you holding out for 100?
格蕾丝考砸了
Grace botched it.
考得很差很差
Really, really badly.
不会吧 小可怜
Oh, no. Poor thing.
这意味着如果她真正考试时考砸了的话
Which means we won't get to go to the same school
我们就去不了同一所学校了
if she fails the real exam.
我明白了
Ah, I see. Um... right.
我很遗憾
Well, I am... I'm so sorry.
-但... -请不要说这不重要
- But it does-- - Please don't say it doesn't matter.
这对我来说很重要 妈妈
It does matter to me, Mum.
不不 我不是要说这个
No, no, no, no. I wasn't gonna say that.
我不是 我明白这对你来说很重要
I wasn't, I wasn't. I get that it's important to you.
但你们的友谊 不会破裂
But your friendship, it will survive,
即使你们去了不同的学校
even if you're at different schools.
事实上 你们的友谊可能更加坚固...
In fact, it will probably get even stronger...
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表