剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
嗯 我知道 爱丽 我知道
Yeah, I know, Ally, I get it--
但说实话 亲爱的
but to be honest, love,
我真的不在乎她想要什么
I don't really care about what she wants.
不 听我说
No, h-hear me out.
艾娃都不知道自己想要什么
Ava doesn't know what she wants
因为她才11岁 对吧
because she's 11, right?
她不能投票 不能上战场
She can't vote, she can't fight in a war
不能纹身 不能骑摩托车
or get a tattoo or ride a moped.
有些事她还无法掌控
Some things she just has no control over.
而且还有一些...
And that's some--
好吧 他们来了 芭比夫妇
Okay, they're here. Barbie and Ken.
我得挂了
Uh, better go.
不 不 我知道我们还没说完
No. No, I-I know we haven't,
但我们可以路上再聊
but, you know, we can talk more when I'm on the road, eh?
天啊 妈的
Christ Almighty. Fuck me ragged.
先生 女士 你们的车恭候光临
Sir, Madam, your carriage awaits.
很抱歉 奔驰停在车♥库♥里
My apologies. The Mercedes is in the garage
摩纳哥的裸体超模在给捷豹镶金
and the Jag is being gold-plated by nude supermodels in Monaco.
别再提了 他们干得超级烂
Not again. They do a dreadful job.
他们确实不擅长重型机械 对吧
They are shit with heavy machinery, aren't they?
要我说 他们得重新考虑整个生意
They need to rethink the whole operation, if you ask me.
-是啊 -我想我们只能将就了
- Yeah. - I suppose this'll have to do us.
我们不介意过穷日子 保罗
We don't mind slumming it, Paul.
天啊 妈
Jesus, Mum.
我们就是去马尔文山玩一天
You know, it's a day trip to the Malvern Hills.
又不是要徒步穿越秘鲁
It's not trekking across Peru.
就是一些小东西
Just a few bits and bobs.
外套之类的 可能会冷
Extra coats, et cetera. Might get parky.
已经很冷了
It's already parky.
那就是更冷
Parkier then.
我不能...这玩意要插在哪
I can't... Which thing does the wossname go into?
离你最远的那个插口
It's the one furthest away from you.
好吧 这真是很不合理
Well, that's very counterintuitive.
好了 大家都系好安全带准备出发吗
Okay, all buckled in and ready?
-好了 -准备好了
- Yep. - Ready to go.
好 我们出发
All right, let's roll.
养育者
第三季 第八集
我脑子里突然想到了那首歌♥
Oh, that song's just come into my head.
"记忆" 那首歌♥叫什么来着
"Memories." What's it called?
-是《记忆》吗 -《往日情怀》
- Is it called "Memories"? - "The Way We Were."
-就是这首 -没错
- That's it. - Oh, yeah.
我想到这首歌♥是因为
I was thinking of it because
这趟旅行 还有你带我们去马尔文山
I've got such lovely memories of this trip
给我留下了很多美好回忆
and you taking us up to the Malvern Hills.
那次是在你通过考试后的两天吗
Two days was it, after you passed your test?
第一台车 那是一台不错的小车
Nice little car, that first car.
是啊 那台车是希尔斯塔 对吧
Yeah, it was a Siesta, wasn't it?
差不多 妈 是希尔拉 F730 DMX
Almost, Mum. Sierra. F730 DMX.
希尔拉的拼写方式很有趣
Funny way to spell Sierra.
我就知道你会这么说
Ah, I knew you were gonna say that.
我不喜欢让人失望
Well, I never like to disappoint.
终极老爸笑话
Ultimate dad joke.
当然 我可是终极老爸
Well, I'm the ultimate dad.
我们要在同一家酒吧吃午饭吗
Are we having lunch at that same pub?
-那家店还在吗 -嗯 我查过了
- Is it still there? - Yeah, I checked.
我在网上找到了图片
It still looks pretty much the same,
它看起来跟以前很像
from what I could see online.
我能清楚地记得我们点了什么
I can remember exactly what we all had.
我点了芝士农夫午餐
I had the cheese ploughman's.
你点了炸鱼薯条 保罗
You had fish and chips, Paul.
我的经典之选
Classic me.
我点了巨型约克郡布丁
And I had a massive Yorkshire pudding,
里面装满了碎牛肉
filled to the brim with minced beef.
该死 这很雷蒙德·布兰克
Fuckin' hell. Very Raymond Blanc.
世界顶级名厨
非常好吃
Oh, it was delicious.
那是一家很老的酒吧 对吧
It's a very old pub, isn't it?
是啊 它们的官网上写着
Well, on their website, they say
壁炉里的火从未熄灭
that the fire in the hearth has never gone out
差不多有220年了
in something like 220 years.
从特拉法尔加海战开始 一直燃烧着
Continually alight since the Battle of Trafalgar or something.
1805年 英法海战 英军胜利
要不就是滑铁卢战役
Waterloo, one of them.
1815年 英法陆战 英军胜利
真是太厉害了
That's very impressive.
不过那可能是瞎编的
Although it's probably balls.
可能是瞎编的 没错
Probably balls, yeah.
不管怎么说 那天真开心
Anyway, it was a terrific day out.
是啊
It was.
你能带我们出来真是太好了
This is a very kind thing to do.
是啊 谢谢你 保罗 我们很感激
Yeah. Thank you, Paul. We appreciate it.
那天很特别
It was a special day.
所以我就想 "为什么不再现那一天呢"
So I thought, "Why not recreate it?"
而且我一直想带你们两个
And I've been wanting to get you two
离开那个小破公♥寓♥
out of that pokey little flat.
让你们在广阔的空间 而不是...
Have some space around you, rather than...
这一切
all this.
这很美好 保罗
Oh, this is lovely, Paul.
仅仅开车兜风就很美好 更不用提其它了
Just the drive is lovely, never mind the rest.
我很乐意开车兜风 沿着这些路开下去
I'd be happy just to drive and drive down these roads.
这里视野很好 对吧
It's good to see the horizon, isn't it?
伦敦的天空可是限♥量♥供应
The sky's on the ration in London.
只有你仰面朝天躺着
You can only really see it
直直盯着天空 才能真正看到
if you lie on your back and stare straight up.
那就是晒日光浴 或者被撞倒的时候
So if you're sunbathing or just been run over.
没错
Exactly.
或者是从飞机上坠落
Or you've fallen out of a plane.
不对 那样你就死了
No, you'd be dead then.
是啊 那样你也死了
You would be dead then, yeah.
我是伦敦人 在那出生长大
I'm a Londoner, born and bred,
但我有时会想 我是否还喜欢那里
but I sometimes wonder if I like it anymore.
你一直都是
Well... now, you've always
自豪的伦敦人 不是吗 妈
been a proud Londoner, haven't you, Mum?
是啊 但这实在太蠢了 不是吗
I have, but it's silly, really, isn't it?
为与自己无关的事而自豪
Being proud of something that you've had nothing to do with.
出生是偶然
Accident of birth.
要是我在利物浦出生
And what if I'd been born in Liverpool?
我就是个自豪的利物浦人
I'd be a proud Liverpudlian.
要是在迪拜出生 我就是个自豪的迪拜人
Or... Dubai. I'd be a proud... "Dubai-dlian."
我觉得他们不是这样称呼自己的 不过...
I don't think that's what they call themselves, but...
不过这与我无关 对吧
But it's nothing to do with me, is it?
与我的成败无关
With my achievements or my failures.
你做了什么才重要
It's what you do that matters.
那才是你应该自豪或羞愧的事
That's what you should be proud or ashamed of.
那些你选择去做的事 还有你没去做的事
The things you choose to do. And the things you don't.
你还有哲学家的一面 是吧
You're a bit of a philosopher on the quiet, aren't you?
有种老伯特兰·罗素的感觉
Touch of the old Bertrand Russells.
英国哲学家
是因为她参加了读书会
It's that book club she belongs to.
要是你忘了打卡
If you forget to tick the box,
他们就会把所有思辨资料发给你当做惩罚
they send you all the thinky stuff as a punishment.
导航上说酒吧就在上面
Uh, satnav's saying the pub's up here.
路过教堂就是 对吧
Just past that church, isn't it?
-真漂亮 -你们饿了吗
- Very pretty. - You both hungry?
-饿死了 -我饿得能把马和它伙伴都吃了
- Starving. - I could eat a horse and his mate.
还有薯条
And some chips.
还有它的其他伙伴
And then his other mate.
到了
Ah, there it is.
我点了一杯苦味酒
Mine's a pint of bitter.
你那杯我也替你喝了 保罗
And I'll have yours, too, Paul,
如果你要开车的话
if you're driving.
不 我知道 我当然知道
No, I get it. Of course I get it.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表