剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
缓和一下这个问题 你看起来很生气
with a nice dinner, and you look really angry.
我穿着丝绸呢 达伦 去你的
I'm wearing fucking silk, Darren. Fuck you.
看起来真的很漂亮
And it does look terrific.
-不不不 -什么不
- No. No. No. - No?
我拒绝相信我们完了
I refuse to believe that we are ruined.
我绝对不接受
I absolutely fucking refuse.
我要解决这个问题 好吗 看我的
I am gonna fix this, okay? Watch me.
-我会解决的 -很好
- This will be fixed. - Great.
你可能需要解雇几个人
You might need to fire a few people.
我不擅长解雇别人 我要别人喜欢我
I'm not very good at firing people. I want people to like me.
那你就要再努力一点
Well, then you need to try a lot fucking harder.
说得对
Touché.
我去
Oh, fuck.
看到没 看着他们 伙计
See, look at them all, mate.
万事皆有可能
A world of possibilities.
我要跟那些人交朋友吗
Should I make friends of those lads?
如果你想 我去问问看
Yeah, if you want, I'll ask them.
-小伙子们 -不是 我开玩笑的
- Boys... - No, I was joking.
我开玩笑的
Joking, I was joking.
-小伙子们 -不要问啊
- Boys. - Don't actually ask them.
这些呢
What about this lot?
看起来人畜无害
They look harmless.
他们是战锤乐队的
They're the War hammer kids.
他们看起来像小孩会计
They look like child accountants.
他们组了个乐队 叫乱世游牧族
They've started a band called The Nomads of Chaos.
他们要招一个贝斯手
They actually auditioned for a bass player,
但是没人去试镜
but no one showed up.
你为什么不去
Why don't you have a go?
不行 我不能进乐队
No way. I can't be in a band.
我都没办法在别人面前吃法棍
I can't even eat a baguette in front of other people.
关键就在这 伙计
That's the point, mate.
你的手会忙起来 对吧
Your hands would be occupied, right?
你会跟鼓手一起站在后面
You get to stand at the back with the drummer,
站后面 毫不费力耍酷
The back line. Fuckin' effortlessly cool.
-我不会弹贝斯 -那就去油管搜
- I can't play the bass. - So YouTube it.
那上面有很多适合初学者的东西
There's loads of stuff on there for beginners.
还有真正的老师
Like with actual proper teachers.
我不太确定
Mm, I'm not sure.
不 因为没有人能对什么感到确定
No, because no one's sure about anything
除了白♥痴♥
except fucking morons.
听着 伙计
Listen, mate.
如果我能去看医生
If I can turn up for my appointment,
并得到坏结果
absolutely shitting it,
那你就能去找无政♥府♥乐队了
then you can go and speak to the anarchy gang.
-乱世游牧族 -没错
- The Nomads Of Chaos. - Exactly.
好了 走吧 你进去吧 回头见
Right, come on. In you go. We'll see you later.
-我会想着你的 -我知道你会 谢谢
- I'll be thinking about you. - I know you will. Thank you.
好了 你感觉如何
Okay, so... how are you?
你告诉我才对
Well, uh, you tell me.
看起来我们发现得早
Well, it does look like we found this at a very early stage,
就是说它肯定是可控的
which means it's definitely manageable.
谢天谢地 非常感谢
Oh, thank Christ for that. Thank you so much.
天啊 可真是大大松了口气
Oh, man, that is such a weight off.
我能跟你握个手吗 妈的
Can I shake your hand? Fuck it.
-我得跟你握个手 -没问题
- I'm gonna shake your hand. - Okay.
我给你开个处方
So, I'm going to write you a prescription
开些消炎药
for some anti-inflammatories.
怎么样
Hi, how was it?
听起来应该是可控的
It sounds like it's manageable
只要我多注意点
as long as I'm careful.
太好了 那是什么意思
Fantastic. What does that mean?
我得定期去健身房♥
Well, I have to go to the gym regularly
还得戒烟
and give up smoking.
好吧 那你能戒烟吗
Okay. Can you stop smoking?
-当然可以 -是啊
- Yeah, of course I can. - Yeah, no. Yeah, yeah... yeah.
主要是你以前戒烟都...
It's just that your history of quitting is...
这次不一样 不是吗
No, but this is different, isn't it?
这是治疗
It's medical.
好 那就好
Okay, well, great.
那你能去健身房♥吗
Can you go to the gym?
当然可以了
Yeah, of course I can.
亲爱的 这些都不是问题
Hon, none of this is a problem.
我刚体会到了"生活多美好"的感觉
I've just had my It's a Wonderful Life moment,
我对一切都很兴奋
and I'm bang up for all of it.
你怎么样
How are you?
还是老样子
Usual.
-很遗憾 -多谢关心
- Well, sorry to hear that. - Thanks.
听着 我们一会见 好吗
Okay, listen, I'll see you later, okay?
那么...
So...
好了 躺在垫子上吧 保罗
Okay. Let's have you lying down on the mat, Paul.
我要让你做的第一件事 保罗
So, what I'm gonna ask you to do first, Paul,
就是请抬起你的右膝
is if you could raise your right knee.
-很好 -就这...
- Great. - What, just...
然后请你把你的左脚放在右膝上
And then if you could rest your left foot on top of that knee.
很好
Great.
刚开始会有点不适
It's gonna be a bit uncomfortable to begin with.
-是啊 -现在请你把重心
- Yeah. - Now if you could drop your weight
倒向你的右手边 眼睛看向左边
to your right-hand side and look to your left.
慢慢来
And go very slowly,
让你的背部尽可能保持一条直线
and try and keep your back as straight as possible.
再慢点 保罗
Slower than that, Paul, hm?
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Mm. Yeah, yeah.
-非常慢 -好吧
- Really slowly. - Well, yeah.
我以为我已经... 好吧
Thought I was, but... Yeah.
再慢一点 保罗 慢点
Slower than that, Paul. Slowly.
-非常非常慢 -这是我的极限了
- Really slowly. - I mean, that's about my limit.
-不行了吗 好的 -是的
- That's it? All right. - Yeah.
-让我们换条腿 -好的
- Let's swap legs. - Okay.
一样的 把重心倒向左侧
And do the same thing. Drop your weight to your left-hand side,
眼睛看向右方
look to your right.
但还是慢慢地
But again, very slowly.
我会的
I will, yeah.
-再慢点 -你...
- Slower. - I mean... you...
对的 慢慢地
Yeah, slowly.
慢慢地
Slowly.
很好
That's great.
-感觉怎么样 保罗 -还行 谢谢
- How's that feeling, Paul? - Okay, thanks.
好的 让我们一边再做五组
Right, let's do another five on each side.
然后...
And then...
你觉得你能举起这些吗
do you think you'll be able to manage these?
-认真的吗 可以 -可以吗
- Oh. Rea... yeah. - Yeah?
-我可以 -很好
- Yeah, I do. - Great.
你听了昨晚关于史蒂薇·妮克丝的节目吗
Did you hear that show last night about Stevie Nicks?
史蒂薇·妮克丝是美国加州知名摇滚女歌♥手
天哪 没有 什么频道
Oh, my God, no. What channel?
-音乐6台 -我记一下
- 6 Music. - Let me make a note.
你还在看《猜火车》吗 雅各布
Oh. Are you still reading Trainspotting, Jacob?
没有 其实我刚看完《使女的故事》
Uh, no, actually. I just finished The Handmaid's Tale.
露比在她的剧组扮演莉迪娅阿姨
Ruby is playing Aunt Lydia in her theater group.
这是我的经纪人
Meet my agent.
-大家好啊 -你好 沃斯利先生
- Hey, folks. - Hello, Mr. Worsley.
-你好 爸爸 -你好 保罗
- Hiya, Dad. - Oh, hi Paul.
我们走吗
Should we go?
我们该走了 卢克
I think we're going to bounce, Luke.
好的 去吧
Okay, no worries.
-你还好吗 -你还好吗
- Hey, are you okay? - Are you okay?
-不好 -不好
- No. - No.
谢谢
Merci.
-再见 -大家慢走
- See you later. - Cheers, folks.
-拜拜 -一路平安
-Bye. - Home safe, please.
我不想聊
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表