剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
I don't wanna talk about it.
健身房♥怎么样
How was the gym?
天哪 我再也不想去了
Oh, God. I'm never going back.
我人生中从来没有这么丢脸和被践踏过
I've never felt so ashamed and emasculated in my life.
但是你需要锻炼
But you need to exercise...
我知道 我在这里练就可以了 卢克
No, I know, but I'll do it here, Luke.
我不能再回健身房♥去了
I can't go back to the gym again.
好了 不提我的背了
And that's enough about my back.
我在网上给你买♥♥了个很棒的贝斯
I think, mate, I have got you a really good bass online.
几天就送到 还带一个音箱
It's coming in a few days, and an amp.
-爸爸 -不不 我认真的
- Dad... - No, no. Seriously, mate.
我告诉你 乱世游牧族
I'm telling you, The Nomads of Chaos.
就是这把贝斯的归属
It's where it's at.
看 我甚至记得这个名字 说明很顺口
See, I even remembered the name. It shows it's catchy.
我觉得人们已经不用"顺口"这个词了
I don't think people say "catchy" anymore.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我是故意装老套的
I was being deliberately old-fashioned.
其实也不是故意的
I wasn't, obviously.
抱歉 现在很忙
教堂集♥会♥时再聊可以吗
还好吗 艾娃
You all right, Avs?
妈妈 你是让苏茜和我少见面吗
Mum, have you asked Susie to see less of me?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
你发誓
Promise?
我没有 怎么了
I-I haven't. Why?
她最近对我不一样了
She's been different with me.
也不是不好 就是不一样了
Not rude, but just different.
如果是你让她忽视我的话...
And if you have told her to ignore me, then...
那就太糟糕了
Well, then that would be dreadful.
但我发誓 我没有
But I swear, I... I haven't.
-好啊 我的姑娘们 -嗨
- Hello, my girls. - Hi.
-你好 -我还有作业
- Hey. - I've got homework.
好 亲爱的
Okay. Hi, darling.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
不 一点也不好
No, actually. No, no.
我一点也不好
No, I'm not.
我们要谈更年期了吗
This gonna be a menopause chat?
你是开玩笑吗
Are you fucking joking me?
没人在乎
No one gives a fuck!
艾娃的老师都比你更有同情心
Ava's teacher was more sympathetic than you lot.
爱丽 抱歉
Ally, I'm... I'm sorry.
我感觉自己尝试跟你谈过这件事
I do feel that I've tried to talk to you about this.
是吗 真的吗
Oh, do you really? Do you?
好吧 也许没有
Okay, may... maybe not.
也许没有
Maybe not.
只是 当我妈经历的时候
No, wh-when my mum... had it,
她...她都不说 知道吗
she... she didn't discuss it, right?
只是一段时间很生气 吃了很多巧克力
She just got angry for a while and ate lots of KitKats.
恐怕现在的女人会谈这些了
Well, women talk about this shit now, I'm afraid.
我之前不以为自己是个焦虑的人
I didn't think I was an anxious person, you know?
但现在我是了 我...
But now I am. I'm...
我现在整天担惊受怕
I'm permanently terrified.
而且精疲力竭 我也快有骨质疏松了
And I'm exhausted. I'm on my way to osteoporosis.
你不是唯一一个膝盖不好的人
You're not the only one with knackered joints.
真抱歉 伙计 只是最近操蛋的事不断
I am so sorry, mate. It's just been one shits how after...
你能别叫我"伙计"吗
Could you not call me "mate," please?
我不喜欢你叫我"伙计"
I don't like being called "mate."
-我是你妻子 不是伐木工人 -好吧
- I'm your wife, not the fucking plumber. - All right, I...
我都这么叫你好多年了 是吧
I think I've been calling you that for years, haven't I?
你可以从现在开始改掉 我不喜欢了
Well, you can stop now 'cause I don't like it anymore.
好吧
Okay.
该死
Shit.
这本来应该是十年后的事 保罗
This was gonna be happening in ten years' time, Paul.
我才四十多岁 老天
I'm still in my forties, for fuck's sake,
而且达伦把我们的工作室搞垮了
and Darren bankrupted the business,
我还整天担心卢克和艾娃
and I'm worried about Luke and Ava now.
但这跟以前的担心不一样
But it's like, it's... It's a different kind of worry.
就好像...我会死于担心
Like I might... die from worry.
然后你一会不住在家里 一会又回来了
And then you not living here and then living here again.
-根本帮不上忙 -我知道
- I mean that has not helped anything. - No, no.
简单来说 我讨厌自己
And basically, I... I hate myself,
-我觉得艾娃也讨厌我 -老天
- and I think that Ava hates me, too. - Oh, Christ.
艾娃不会讨厌你 她没法讨厌别人
Ava does not hate you, she's not capable.
你能别立刻就为她说话吗 保罗
Can you not immediately defend her, Paul?
所有人有时候都有能力做一些事
Everyone is capable of everything sometimes
而其他时候 甚至是同一时刻也可能无能
and nothing at other times or even the same time.
-对 你说得对 -对
- No, right, yes. - Yes.
为了让自己在家里被人倾听
And just to be heard in this house,
我不希望自己还要做个更年期独白 知道吗
I do not want to have to do a menopause monologue, okay?
-好 -因为孩子们不用在乎 但你得在乎
- Okay. - Because the kids don't have to give a shit, but you do.
没错 我知道
Absolutely, I know.
-"更白" -我刚才好想说这个来着
- "Menalogue." - I really wanted to say that.
你穿着什么衣服
Hey. What are you wearing?
健身房♥衣服
Gym clothes.
不 老兄 绝不行
Oh-ho, no mate, no.
-不 不可能 -非常可能
- No, that is not happening. - It is happening.
我要跟你一起去 帮你掩护火力
I'm coming with you. Covering fire.
"掩护火力"
"Covering fire."
管他的
Okay, fuck it.
拉我一把
Give us a hand.
谢了
Thanks, mate. Cheers.
好
Yeah...
慢慢来 保罗
Nice and slow, Paul.
就这样 慢慢来
There you go. Nice and slow.
老天 这个菠菜思慕雪
Christ, this spinach smoothie.
恶心死了
Sheesh.
谁会真的喜欢这玩意
Who actually enjoys that stuff,
除了素食主义者和大力水手
apart from vegans and fucking Popeye?
我说过我会去乐队面试
I've said I'll audition for the band.
-太好了 -我会去的 穿你给我买♥♥的夹克
- That's great. - I'm going to, uh, wear the jacket you bought me.
-哈林顿的那件吗 -对
- Well, the Harrington? - Yeah.
-棒啊 -这样他们就会认为我酷了
- Hey. - So they think I'm cool.
你确实很酷
Well, you are cool, mate.
说的好像是真的
As if.
听着 你13岁时认为的酷
Listen, what you think is cool at 13,
其实不怎么酷
really isn't that cool.
相信我
Promise you.
这可能成为你的专长 卢克
Hey, this could be your thing, Lukey.
你一直在等待的那个突破
The thing you've been waiting for.
-或我表现得一塌糊涂 -没错
- Or I could be terrible. - True.
但能发掘是哪个也不错
It'd be good to find out, though.
你知道吗 你在健身房♥像个男人
Do you know, you look like a man at the gym.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在练习缓慢弓步时
When I was doing my gentle lunges,
朝你看了一眼 你看着就像成年人
I look over at you and you were like a grown man.
其实我不烦健身房♥
Didn't mind it, actually, the gym.
既然我要加入乐队
I mean, I'm going to need to get ripped
也得有好身材才行
now that I'm gonna be in a band.
说得没错
Well, quite, yeah.
雅各布
你可以接
You can take it.
不 拉倒吧
Nah, it's all right.
艾娃
Ava.
看看这些人 对吧
I mean, I-I mean, just look at it, right?
均是著名乐队的贝斯手
布鲁斯·福克斯顿 布斯·柯林斯
You've got Bruce Foxton, you got Bootsy Collins,
还有麦卡特尼
you got McCartney, for Christ's sake.
还需要我继续说吗
Need I say more?
这简直是最棒的乐器
Oh, man, it's the best instrument.
然后五年后 就会出现
Then, in about five years, we're gonna have,
"贝斯手 卢克·沃斯利 耶"
"And on bass, Luke Worsley! Yaaah!"
不是吧
No.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表