剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Yeah. Funny, that Jim. Very funny.
他还不知道你知道了吗
He-- He doesn't know that you know?
对 他感觉到我对他的态度有点不对
No. He sensed I'm a bit off with him,
但我时常对他态度不对
but I'm often a bit off with him.
如果我生他气了
If I'm cross with him,
他就只会等我情绪过去
he just lets it go past.
他从来不问原因
He never asks why.
他只会等事情过去
He just waits for it to be over.
但这件事情不是等着就能过去的
Yeah, but he can't wait till this is over.
我很抱歉给你添负担 保罗
I'm sorry to land all this on you, Paul.
我知道你♥爸♥爸对你来说很重要
I know what your dad means to you.
我也想着等到吃过午饭后再说
And I wanted to wait till after our nice lunch.
我不想破坏你给我们的心意
I didn't want to spoil the lovely treat you made for us.
我刚刚看见了一只野兔
I've just seen a hare.
天知道我有多久没见过了
Haven't seen a hare since God knows when.
好像只是小时候见过
Since I was a boy, I think.
大耳朵 大得过分
Huge ears. Enormous.
跟动画里一样
Like a cartoon.
还有那双后腿
And the back legs, heh.
真是完美的配置
I mean, it's the perfect setup, isn't it?
对猎物来说
If you're prey.
能听见猎食者的动静 然后跑得飞快
You can hear the predator, then you run like hell.
按说绵羊也该
You'd think sheep would
朝这个方向进化 对吧
have evolved the same way, wouldn't you?
等一千年以后
Over the millennia.
但它们现在还是小耳朵
But they've got those tiny ears still.
而且绵羊也几乎跑不动 只会跌跌撞撞地走
And they can barely run at all. They lollop.
妈知道你和克丽丝有外遇了
Oh, uh, Mum knows that you had an affair with Chrissy.
爸
Dad.
爸
Dad!
真蠢 我的天 别犯傻了
That's daft. My God, don't be daft.
-你不承认吗 -这种谈话太愚蠢了 保罗
- You denying it? - It's daft talk, Paul.
好吧 没有这种事吗
All right, so it didn't happen?
好吧 你的意思是
Right, you're-- you're telling me
这事没发生过 因为妈妈好像觉得...
it didn't happen? Because Mum seems to think--
别管了 保罗 别管了
Leave it, Paul! Leave it be!
看在上帝的份上 伙计 别管了
For Christ's sake, man, leave it alone!
你会毁了一切
Everything is gonna come undone!
上帝啊
Jesus Christ alive.
老天啊
Ohh, God in fuckin' heaven.
我们回车上去吧 太冷了
Let's get back in the car. It's cold.
你为什么逼我去临终关怀医院
Why did you make me visit the hospice?
-本来都好好的 -我没逼你做任何事
- It was all fine-- - Oi! I didn't fuckin' make you do anything.
不要怪到我头上来
And don't shift the blame onto me!
-你出轨了吗 爸爸 -那不是...
- Did you have an affair, Dad? - It wasn't...
不是什么
Wasn't what?
你不懂那是什么
You don't know what it was.
-你不懂 -那你告诉我啊
- You've no idea. - Then tell me!
那都是四十年前的事了
It happened 40 fuckin' years ago!
是吧 那就是有了
Right! So it did happen!
好吧 该死
Okay! Fucking hell!
爸爸 上帝啊 你
Dad, Jesus Christ! You?!
我所知的成为一个男人的道理
Everything that I learned about being a man...
都是你教的 现在你却...
came from you, and now you--
我不需要向你解释 保罗
I don't owe you an explanation, Paul!
不是每件事都跟你有关
Everything isn't always about you!
-你说什么 -你听到了
- Sorry? - You heard.
你一直改不掉这个毛病
That's always been your problem.
什么事都以你为中心
Everything has to be about you!
你怎么被影响了 你有什么反应
How it affects you! How you react!
"保罗会发怒吗" 人人皆知的暴脾气
"Will Paul blow up?" The famous fuckin' rage.
这事和你没关系 好吗 保罗
Well, this isn't about you, Paul, okay?
这事与你无关 意外吧
This doesn't all revolve around you. Shock-fuckin'-horror.
这样你就能少管闲事了
So you can keep your fuckin' nose out.
现在你要打人了 是吗
Oh, you're gonna hit us now, are ya?
就像卢克打你一样 因为他受够了
Like Luke did to you, because he'd had enough.
棒极了
Terrific.
好吧 动手吧 打啊
Well, go on then. Give us a wallop.
打呀 怎么不打了 我活该 不是吗
Go on, why not? I deserve it, don't I?
朝我脸上来一拳 保罗 问题就解决了
Punch us in the fuckin' face, Paul. That'll solve it.
回到车上去跟妈妈好好谈谈
Get back in the car and talk to Mum.
我做不到
I can't, can I?
我怎么有脸见她
How can I ever look her in the face again?
她知道我做了什么 她会怎么看我
How can she look at me, knowing what I did?
我们总不能站在荒野里像
Well, we can't stand out on the moor shouting like
《呼啸山庄》中的男女主角
凯茜和希斯克利夫那样大喊大叫吧 太冷了
Cathy and fuckin' Heathcliff, can we? It's cold.
我不想让她看到我的脸
I don't want her to see me face.
她看不到你的脸
She's not gonna see your fuckin' face
因为后视镜根本看不到你
'cause of the angle of the mirror!
我想让保罗也进来
I want Paul in as well.
她想让你也上车
She wants you in, too.
你该用喷雾了
You should use your puffer.
我没带
I haven't brought me puffer.
你肯定是在临终关怀医院看到我们了
So, you must have seen us in the hospice, then.
我看见你亲吻她的手
I saw you kissing her hand.
也看到她边哭边抚摸你的脸
I saw her stroking your face. Crying.
好像你是跟她结婚五十年 不是跟我
Like you've been married to her for 50 years, not me.
-对不起 杰姬 -为什么对不起
- I'm sorry, Jackie. - "Sorry." For what?
在临终关怀医院的事还是这一切
That at the hospice or all of it?
所有的事 整个...
All of it. The whole...
我现在一定要谈这个吗
Do-- Do I have to go into this now?
不然我们该做什么呢
Well, what should we do instead?
我们平常做的吗 不吵架
Our usual thing-- not have a row,
两人冷战几天
go silent with each other for a couple of days,
然后就忘了
and then forget it?
不 吉姆 我们不能这样 这件事不行
No, Jim. We can't do that. Not with this.
我知道不行
No, I know.
有多少次 吉姆 你还记得吗
How many times, Jim? Can you even remember?
-什么有多少次 -阿森纳赢得足总杯的次数
- How many times what? - Have Arsenal won the FA cup.
-你觉得呢 -十四次
- What do you bloody think? - 14.
你和克丽丝睡过几次
How many times did you sleep with Chrissy?
你不记得了
You can't remember.
他不记得了
He can't remember.
他当然不记得 好吧
Course he can't remember. All right, well.
我们来算算 好吧
Let's try and work it out, shall we?
-妈 别这样 -不不
- Mum, don't. - No, no.
我们来算一下 保罗
We'll do the maths, Paul.
一周一次 一共六个月
Once a week for... six months?
那是多少 25次
What's that? 25 times?
然后呢 吉姆
Then what, Jim?
再加上后面算十次...
Ten more times over the next few--
我们没上过床
We never slept together.
-扯淡 -胡说
- Fuck off. - Bollocks.
我们没上过床 我向上帝发誓
We never did, I swear to God.
-我以你的生命起誓 保罗 -谢了
- I swear on your life, Paul. - Oh, cheers.
我们每周都见面吃晚餐
We'd meet up for dinner every week.
在莱恩斯的一家意大利餐厅
At an Italian restaurant in the Lanes.
就这样
And that was it.
意大利餐厅
Italian?
你什么时候开始吃意面了
Since when did you eat pasta?
你讨厌意面
You hate pasta.
我会点肉菜
I'd choose the meat course instead.
小牛肉或者鸡肉
Veal or some chicken.
或者熏腿 煮土豆
Gammon, maybes. Boiled potatoes.
我♥操♥ 你是猫途鹰吗
Fuck me, it's Trip Advisor.
不好意思 老爸 我不信你
I'm sorry, Dad, I don't believe you.
那怎么解释临终医院的事
'Cause how does that explain all the hospice stuff?
怎么解释你刚才在外面走来走去
How does it explain you out there just now, pacing around?
我才不管你信不信 保罗
I don't care what you believe, Paul.
就像我说的 这跟你没关系
Like I said, this isn't about you.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表