剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
-当然不明白 -艾娃怪我
- Clearly fuckin' not. - Ava blames me...
你没有在家住
for the fact that you moved out of the house.
她认为是我逼你走的 你知道吗
She thinks that I pushed you out, and do you know what?
我觉得你也允许她这么想
I think you have allowed her to believe that.
这简直是疯了 爱丽 抱歉 但真是疯了
That's batshit crazy, Ally! I'm sorry, hon, but it just is.
不是 这是事实 你得好好听我说话
It's not, it's the truth, and you need to listen to me!
这个家发生的所有坏事都是你导致的
Everything bad in this family can be traced back to you!
真是疯了
That's mad.
因为你的愤怒 因为你的自私
To your rages, to your-- to your selfishness,
因为你拒绝改变 或去看心理医生
to your refusal to-- to change or to have therapy--
我去看了心理医生
I had therapy!
-我去看了心理医生 -花点功夫
- I had therapy! - To make any fucking effort
试图让一切变得正常
at all to be normal!
这烂摊子都是你搞出来的 我太厌烦了
It all goes back to you, and I'm fucking sick of it,
我也厌烦你了
and I am fucking sick of you!
亲爱的 你想吃点披萨吗
Hon, do you want some pizza?
亲爱的
Honey...
你想吃点披萨吗
would you like some pizza?
卢克 吃晚餐了
Luke, mate. Grub's up.
就不能有一天好日子 一天都不行
Can't have one fucking good day. One fucking good day.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表